Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

When Sysadmins Ruled the [Chat]

13334353739

Posts

  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    naporeon wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    SE++ Peace Post:

    I would like to get to know the denizens of Dungeons and Dragons better

    What are you guys doing at this moment in time?
    We are just chilling, Mr SE++ Guy.

    Welcome.

    Wait.

    Am I doing this too soon?

    naporeon you hack!

    you faker!
    Hey, shush.

    I have almost infiltrated their base, and insinuated myself amongst them.

    DON'T BLOW MY COVER

    [size=-1]shit sorry my bad dude[/i]

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    James wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    This is like rice cakes as far as forum drama goes, so damn bland.

    Dynagrip is a liar! And an alien!


    naporeon, your sig is riding a horse, I hope.
    I have an extensive and rad collection of av/sigs.

    Perhaps you would like to see the Xtreme Napoleon Crotch Shot?

    naporeon on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    elks: Are they hot?

    I'm looking at some nice legs right now. And yeah.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    SE++ Peace Post:

    I would like to get to know the denizens of Dungeons and Dragons better

    What are you guys doing at this moment in time?
    We are just chilling, Mr SE++ Guy.

    Welcome.

    Wait.

    Am I doing this too soon?
    Until you feel an unspoken resentment for him in your heart based on your subforum allegiance, then yes you are.

    Wait.

    Are we seriously supposed to stop resenting them now?

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2007
    I liked nap's dynamite sig.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    SE++ Peace Post:

    I would like to get to know the denizens of Dungeons and Dragons better

    What are you guys doing at this moment in time?
    Some of us may or may not be snitching.
    Are you saying you're ready to tell us government secrets now?

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Four day weekend, w00t!

    Now if only I had something to do...

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    elks: Are they hot?

    I'm looking at some nice legs right now. And yeah.

    sweet.

    i just snorted what i think was a klonopin, and am now getting another beer

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited June 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    SE++ Peace Post:

    I would like to get to know the denizens of Dungeons and Dragons better

    What are you guys doing at this moment in time?
    Some of us may or may not be snitching.
    Are you saying you're ready to tell us government secrets now?
    Man I wish that I had learned even one cool thing in what ten years of having a TS/Comp clearance. But I have learned absolutely zero things that are even vaguely interesting.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Four day weekend, w00t!

    Now if only I had something to do...
    Of course you have something to do - celebrating our damn country, you Canada-hater.

    No work on Tuesday either?

    Andrew_Jay on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Man, this graffiti app for Facebook is awesome

    I have been struggling not to draw giant excruciatingly detailed cocks on all my friends' pages

    However I did draw a zombie and a robot

    Evil Multifarious on
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    I liked nap's dynamite sig.
    napav1.jpg
    napsig1.jpg

    Also....
    napav2.jpg
    napsig2.jpg

    napav3.jpg
    napsig3.jpg

    napav4.jpg
    napsig4.jpg

    napav5.jpg
    napsig5.jpg

    napav6.jpg
    napsig6.jpg

    napav7.jpg
    napsig7.jpg

    naporeon on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Guy was an idiot anyway.
    Coming from you this statement has no value.

    Hacksaw on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Four day weekend, w00t!

    Now if only I had something to do...
    Of course you have something to do - celebrating our damn country, you Canada-hater.

    No work on Tuesday either?
    Nope, my class is MWF.

    And I have a wedding on Sunday, so I shall be getting drunk at an open bar instead of celebrating Canada... oh wait...

    Anyway that's only one day. I need stuff for the other three.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    re: napdynamite

    Oh goodness.

    I always thought that was a candle or something.

    Teeheehee

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User
    edited June 2007
    The crotch-shot is my favorite.

    It makes you think - someone actually had to paint that and ponder what kind of bulge to put there.

    Andrew_Jay on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    haha, i remember the crotch shot one now.

    James on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    I liked nap's dynamite sig.
    napav1.jpg
    napsig1.jpg
    It's naporeon dynamite.

    Hacksaw on
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    re: napdynamite

    Oh goodness.

    I always thought that was a candle or something.

    Teeheehee
    I totally had to ask mully what in the hell the sig was about.

    h5!

    naporeon on
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    Stupid work, making me miss all the forum drama. This would have never happened if I was unemployed.

    Not necessarily true.


    Alternate Post:
    Your job sucks.

    LaOs on
  • Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Guy was an idiot anyway.
    Coming from you this statement has no value.

    Oh haw haw. Have a Tentacle.

    Katchem_ash on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Let's not do this shit here.

    Dynagrip on
    ok98TNK.png
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    elks: Are they hot?

    I'm looking at some nice legs right now. And yeah.

    sweet.

    i just snorted what i think was a klonopin, and am now getting another beer
    benzos rock.

    Dynagrip on
    ok98TNK.png
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Let's not do this shit here.
    Yes. [chat] is for serious, thoughful, polite conversation only, you cuntrag.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    That shit is Dyna's territory. Hands Off!

    LaOs on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2007
    Yes, let us not do this shit here.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I don't even know what it is that we are not doing.

    gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    I don't even know what it is that we are not doing.
    I don't know how it translates into your language here in D&D, but over in SE++, we refer to this specific thing that we are not supposed to be doing as "gaying up the thread".

    naporeon on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Let's talk about hoes!

    James on
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    James wrote: »
    Let's talk about hoes!

    Yay!

    hoe.jpg

    gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    James wrote: »
    Let's talk about hoes!
    Any personal experience you wish to relate?

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    naporeon wrote: »
    gundam470 wrote: »
    I don't even know what it is that we are not doing.
    I don't know how it translates into your language here in D&D, but over in SE++, we refer to this specific thing that we are not supposed to be doing as "gaying up the thread".

    Aren't cognates wonderful?
    Here we call it "gayeing up ye olde chat threade."
    Naporeon, has somebody given you your standard-issue monocle yet? Here.

    Monocle.JPG

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Let's talk about hoes!
    Any personal experience you wish to relate?
    I did some gardening this one time

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I love how Fallout's all
    Fallout wrote:
    i just snorted what i think was a klonopin

    Snorting unidentified pills? Now that's a classy Friday afternoon pastime.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Let's talk about hoes!
    Any personal experience you wish to relate?
    I did some gardening this one time
    Aren't you playing in the Phalla Senj? You're about to be killed for inactivity.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Man

    My job gave me a raise and I'm unhappy cuz not it'll be harder to leave

    it's still shitty pay too.

    nexuscrawler on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I didn't realize the voting time would be so early, so I told what's his face to put a wait listed person in instead. I'll basically never have time to read the thread and vote in the brief amount of time between work and the deadline, and I don't have enough free time to play while at work

    Except today because I have a cold and am being unproductive.

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ColdredColdred Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Wow, that's like two separate hoe jokes in a row. Good o.

    Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Feral wrote: »
    naporeon wrote: »
    gundam470 wrote: »
    I don't even know what it is that we are not doing.
    I don't know how it translates into your language here in D&D, but over in SE++, we refer to this specific thing that we are not supposed to be doing as "gaying up the thread".

    Aren't cognates wonderful?
    Here we call it "gayeing up ye olde chat threade."
    Naporeon, has somebody given you your standard-issue monocle yet? Here.

    Monocle.JPG
    When I first started posting in SE++, my title was "obstreperous philodox".

    A couple people asked if maybe I meant to be posting in D&D instead.

    naporeon on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Let's talk about hoes!
    Any personal experience you wish to relate?

    Actually just yesterday I discovered that we have a garden out front. I usually just hurry past it (plus there are a few trees in between the carport and the front door) and never took the time to notice.

    James on
This discussion has been closed.