Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

screening request

XieflowXieflow Registered User
edited March 2005 in PAX Archive
http://gamers.deadgentlemen.com/

http://gamers.deadgentlemen.com/media/gamers480.mov

it would be totally awesome if we got The Gamers to be played at PAX

Xieflow on

• BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    when i read the plot outline or for this thing i was like "oh man, this looks fucking stupid"

then i saw the trailer and i was all like "huh, this ain't that bad"

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • XieflowXieflow Registered User
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    when i read the plot outline or for this thing i was like "oh man, this looks fucking stupid"

then i saw the trailer and i was all like "huh, this ain't that bad"

It's definately a groaner. But they go through every pen and paper RPG cliche / joke out there. It's funny, but not a good funny. You'll feel very dirty after watching it.

Xieflow on
  • Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    XieflowX wrote:
    It's definately a groaner. But they go through every pen and paper RPG cliche / joke out there. It's funny, but not a good funny. You'll feel very dirty after watching it.

Warning: Xieflow is full of lies. The Gamers is a GREAT short film.

Red Machine D on
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Death metal hippies: BLARRRGRH!!! PEACE MAN!!11!