As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Transformers - Movie (Bogey <3'd it!)

1575859606163»

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Green wrote: »
    Holy goddamn fuck that Barricade jacket is $50

Fifty fucking dollars

Christ I wouldn't pay that much even if the store wasn't Hot Topic

45 technically...

It's really nice.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    GertBeefGertBeef Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I think the xbox 360 robot would have just caught fire and turned on its ring of death instead of attacking that guy.

GertBeef on
    gertsig.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    GertBeef wrote: »
    I think the xbox 360 robot would have just caught fire and turned on its ring of death instead of attacking that guy.

BA-ZING

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    GertBeef wrote: »
    and a PS3 robot would have stolen his wallet

LOL SONY

MI IRITE?

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    D.T.D.T. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So this movie was mostly balls eh

No way, dude. It was boob and a huge pair of vajayjays.

Did I do that right?

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Dammit.

I finally talked my girl into going to see this with me. We were all set to go after she got off work this afternoon. The store she works at has people working by themselves, keep that in mind.

Then the incompetent girl that was supposed to take the night shift calls in saying she's been throwing up all night and can't work. It's a small store and so there aren't a lot of employees, no one else can come in for incompetent girl.

Manager girl is pissed but she can't work either. So my girl is stuck working an 11 hour shift.

Fast foward a few hours - Manager girl goes to chilis to pick up food for her and her kids, finds Incompetent girl working a double there. Turns out incompetent girl got a chance to work a double at Chilis where she makes more because of tips so she ditched her other job, ruining my dinner and a movie tonight.

I think manager girl is probably going to fire incompetent girl

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    D.T.D.T. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Be sure and do something special for your girl when she gets off work, dude.

Make her dinner or something. She's going to be frustrated and tired as hell after working 11 hours.

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    D.T. wrote: »

Make her dinner or something. She's going to be frustrated and tired as hell after working 11 hours.
    Oh yeah, store is hardly busy anyway and it's storming all day today so her manager said it was cool for me to go get us food later and just sit up there and eat in the back and hang out with her there.

So I'm going to go buy her a Cosmo, us a sub sandwich and go hang out there.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    ShimSham wrote: »

Oh yeah, store is hardly busy anyway and it's storming all day today so her manager said it was cool for me to go get us food later and just sit up there and eat in the back and hang out with her there.

Put in Season 1 of Beast Wars to keep the Transformin' spirit alive

Harrier on
    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    Harrier wrote: »
    ShimSham wrote: »

Put in Season 1 of Beast Wars to keep the Transformin' spirit alive

Wrong. Put on Code of the Hero (season 3?), and fuck her while Dinobot beats the shit out of Predacons with a rock and a stick.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So we're having another Transformers thread after this, right?

We still shit to talk about. Plus, the new series is coming up.

Harrier on
    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Sure, go ahead and make one.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.