As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

University Laptops

Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Games and Technology
So, I'm starting college soon, and my schedule and commute time has me thinking that I really need a laptop so I can avoid driving 20-30 minutes back and forth in between classes if I need to work on something.

I think I'm looking for something fairly cheap, the only stipulations being a large hard-drive, if possible, and high enough specs to ensure I can use Photoshop and word processing programs etc, at a reasonable speed.

So, questions:

Are there any brands I should look for in particular?
Models?
Should I buy directly from their store, or check out Frys/Newegg/BestBuy/etc?
Vista or XP?
How large of a hard-drive can I expect, and should I consider settling for a lower capacity one on the laptop, and getting a large external to go with it?

Mai-Kero on

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Well, you didn't specifically say NOT mac, so I'm going to throw out the obligatory Macbook suggestion. Runs PS CS3 dandy, I put in my own big hard drive for cheap, plus have a nice external for cheap too... umm... can also run Windows. Thx.

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Now, Im not too sure if its just because my school loaded so much shit on these macbook pros they gave us, but cs2 runs like absolute ass. Runs fine on my windows partition though.

wakkawa on
  • Options
    blue integerblue integer Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'll second the above poster. If you aren't opposed to macs and more importantly, don't mind restricted gaming, consider one.

Otherwise, I'd suggest a laptop with XP Media Center. Driver issues aside, Vista is a resource hog.

Also, ensure that you get at least a gig of ram, even if that means lowering the processor speed to fit within your budget.

Get good integrated graphics if possible. For future posters, what's the newest onboard chipset? Intel GMA x3000?

Have fun.

blue integer on
  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    wakkawa wrote: »
    Now, Im not too sure if its just because my school loaded so much shit on these macbook pros they gave us, but cs2 runs like absolute ass. Runs fine on my windows partition though.

I believe that is a known problem. Nothing in CS2 was optimized to run well on the Intel Macs. CS2 was for PPC macs, so it's running poorly through a compatibility layer. That's why the Windows side runs fine.

Adobe knew about this, but never bothered to patch it because they were working on CS3 and want you and everyone else to upgrade.

EDIT: As for actual recommendations, I just got a Dell for real cheap, an Inspiron 1501 from the small business section, with huge discounts. For $530 total (after $280 instant discount) which includes shipping and tax, I got this:

AMD Turion TL-50 64 X2
    ATI Xpress 1150
    1gb Ram
    60gb harddrive
    8x Dual-layer DVD burner
    15.4 inch widescreen 1280x1024 resolution

Pretty good for the price, I think they may still have the deal up, but only in the small business section. These deals come pretty often apparently.

DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    That's because CS2 is not Universal Binary, and so was meant for Power PC Macs, and not written to run on Intel Macs so it needed to be emulated on Rosetta. CS3 is UB, so it can run natively and fast.

EDIT: Beaten.

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, it's weird that almost all the programs that are on both Windows and OSX seem to run faster under Windows. This includes Office, which runs painfully slow to me in comparison to Windows versions. That said, Macbooks are great pieces of hardware (although the screen could be much better and the build quality isn't that amazing) and they can run windows too.

As for harddrives, you can't go wrong with getting a 100GB+ drive and if that fills up, get a cheap external.

Zoolander on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Is OSX a resource hog in low ram environments?

I had a mac mini with 512 MB of RAM. I experienced slowdown during simple multitasking, which at the time included Skype, Adium, and internet.

blue integer on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Is OSX a resource hog in low ram environments?

I had a mac mini with 512 MB of RAM. I experienced slowdown during simple multitasking, which at the time included Skype, Adium, and internet.
    It does seem to slow down noticeably after a while of being up. Everybody complains about windows, but I think performance-wise, it beats osx.

Zoolander on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I feel 1GB is needed, and I have 2GB. Meh. With 2, of course, it runs fast and whatnot.

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I feel 1GB is needed, and I have 2GB. Meh. With 2, of course, it runs fast and whatnot.

To the OP. If you can afford the investment, get two gigs.

blue integer on
  • Options
    Recoil42Recoil42 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Odium's got the best suggestion, dude. Especially when you're going into college and need the money, unless you "need" to be cool and get a macbook, or you're going to be doing a lot of PC gaming on the go for some reason, and need a smoker rig... dude, just get a fucking cheapo dell or whatever.

Worked for me, worked for my sister. PCs are powerful enough these days that even a $500 one will do, and hey, if you drop it, or it gets stolen, it's not as big of a loss.

These are your only guidelines:
    - Avoid Compaq and Sony like the plague.
    - HP, Dell, and Lenovo are all fine suggestions.
    - Always upgrade the battery whenever possible.
    - Get a dual core. Intel Core Duo 2's preferred. Far more power efficient, and more powerful than a celeron or what have you.
    - 1 gig of ram is fine. 2 is preferred, but do the upgrade yourself. You can get laptop RAM cheap -- way cheaper than purchase-at-buy-time -- on the 'net, and it's even easier to replace than it is on a desktop -- pretty much all laptops have a unscrewable door at the bottom that just opens up directly into where the new RAM goes. Plug in, enjoy.

Let it be known that I'm a Computer Science student currently working at a Web/Graphic Design and Software Development job for the summer. I'd say that pretty much makes me the most demanding user out there for work related activities, don't you? I run resource intensive software (after effects, photoshop) and am constantly compiling programs all day, then bring it home and watch/burn DVDs without a single hitch, on my $500 "piece of shit" (as I was told when I made the purchase) laptop. Works great. Food for thought.

Recoil42 on
  • Options
    SilentCoconutSilentCoconut Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Recoil42 wrote: »
    These are your only guidelines:
    - Avoid Compaq and Sony like the plague.
    - HP, Dell, and Lenovo are all fine suggestions.
    - Always upgrade the battery whenever possible.
    - Get a dual core. Intel Core Duo 2's preferred. Far more power efficient, and more powerful than a celeron or what have you.
    - 1 gig of ram is fine. 2 is preferred, but do the upgrade yourself. You can get laptop RAM cheap -- way cheaper than purchase-at-buy-time -- on the 'net, and it's even easier to replace than it is on a desktop -- pretty much all laptops have a unscrewable door at the bottom that just opens up directly into where the new RAM goes. Plug in, enjoy.

All great suggestions, especially about upgrading the battery. Higher capacity batteries are usually only $20-30 more, and they provide several extra hours of use. It's extremely convenient. Also, Dell tends to send out some awesome coupons with the mail/Sunday paper, so check there. Last summer, they had an online offer of $200 off the Inspiron E1505, and I compounded that with a 30% off coupon, and ended up saving about $700 on the whole deal. I was quite pleased.

SilentCoconut on
  • Options
    tofutofu Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Compaqs are basically HP's with a cheaper looking style and minus some "features." They're the same computers as their corresponding HP models really, no need to avoid them if you're interested in saving a few bucks.

tofu on
  • Options
    SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Well, you didn't specifically say NOT mac, so I'm going to throw out the obligatory Macbook suggestion. Runs PS CS3 dandy, I put in my own big hard drive for cheap, plus have a nice external for cheap too... umm... can also run Windows. Thx.

I'm going to echo this statement. I used to be a PC only kind of guy, but then I tried my friends macbook. Not only is the battery life wonderful on my macbook, (about 5 hours if Im not doing something intensive) but it's all together a very enjoyable experience. You can even upgrade the hard drive on the apple store to be quite large.

Learning about and fiddling with OS X is fun in and of itself, and I really enjoy the feel of the keyboard.

Plus, it looks fricken sexy.

Sceptre on
  • Options
    BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    What the general opinion of Fujitsu? I've been eyeing some of their stuff and I want to be sure they don't have Sony-esque hardware issues.

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Options
    tehmarkentehmarken BrooklynRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Sonys that are less than a year old are fantastic. I'm not sure what they did, but the Vaio brand has done a big 180 and are one of the best laptops now. But they do cost a lot. Between $1500-$2000.

Dell would be my suggestion if you want a cheap laptop that doesn't suck ass. When it comes to low price and still having a decent laptop, Dell is definitely the way to go.

And get teh fucking warranty. Laptops WILL break, and you CANNOT fix them yourself like you can with a desktop. Get the best warranty you can, you will kick yourself later if you don't.

tehmarken on
  • Options
    DeathPrawnDeathPrawn Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Zoolander wrote: »
    Yeah, it's weird that almost all the programs that are on both Windows and OSX seem to run faster under Windows. This includes Office, which runs painfully slow to me in comparison to Windows versions. That said, Macbooks are great pieces of hardware (although the screen could be much better and the build quality isn't that amazing) and they can run windows too.

Just like PS CS2, the current version of Office is not a Universal Binary, meaning it's running through a PPC emulation layer. When the new version of Office comes out, it'll be nice and speedy. If you don't need a spreadsheet program, iWork is cheap and good. Pages (PowerPoint) is simply awesome.

The thing about Macs is that though they do start at the $1000 mark and are more expensive than PCs (although not terribly more, after factoring in the $100 student discount and buying your own RAM instead of letting Apple price-gouge you), but you get what you pay for. Even if OS X isn't a plus for you, the design and build quality are superb and AppleCare is one of the best warranty plans on the market.

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm sure that people have given you great tips. So I'm just going to reiterate the following:

#1: KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. Seriously, research what programs you're going to be running, and read the hardware requirements. Always get at least slightly above them.

#2: Do research. This is important. Find out if one brand has more lemons on the particular model you're interested in. If so, then just look for a comparable model.

#2.1: Do a research on battery life. I picked up a laptop that had about an hour and a half battery life. I thought it was going to be enough, except that my classes don't have outlets and they last longer than an hour and a half. I cannot stress this enough.

#3: Shop around. No one place has the best deals for laptops. Laptop prices change weekly. Keep your eyes open, and if you see a good price for one... Shop around and see if anyone else beats it. If not, purchase it.

Just a few helpful hints for you. I've been burned buying a laptop before, and I won't ever again. :)

Good luck!

urahonky on
  • Options
    unpurposedunpurposed Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    tehmarken wrote: »
    Sonys that are less than a year old are fantastic. I'm not sure what they did, but the Vaio brand has done a big 180 and are one of the best laptops now. But they do cost a lot. Between $1500-$2000.

A friend of mine recently gave me his broken VAIO laptop so that my little sister could use it as a playtoy. The problem with it was that the screen was essentially broken and would cost, according to sony, a grand total of 900 dollars to fix.

I ordered a genuine SONY AC adapter off ebay and a used LCD VAIO screen for a grand total of 150 dollars.

I've been working with this laptop for a while now, with MCE, and it's amazing what it can do. I highly recommend it, even though I know that they are a bit pricy, but ebay is your friend if you shop smartly.

I wouldn't recommend any compaq models, since my girlfriend's compaq laptop is constantly breaking. For example, I've had to fix it for about the tenth time in a year. Also, it seems to me that the laptop is manufactured rather cheaply, since the WLAN adapter is flimsy and broke easily. It's currently held together with a piece of duct tape.

A Macbook is also a smart investment, if you want to invest that much money. If you know anyone who works at Apple, ask them (nicely) if you can use their employee discount. I got mine severely discounted by asking my friend to buy it for me and I simply gave him the money.

Oh, and buy an extra battery. It'll help a lot.

unpurposed on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    DeathPrawn wrote: »
    Zoolander wrote: »

Just like PS CS2, the current version of Office is not a Universal Binary, meaning it's running through a PPC emulation layer. When the new version of Office comes out, it'll be nice and speedy. If you don't need a spreadsheet program, iWork is cheap and good. Pages (PowerPoint) is simply awesome.

The thing about Macs is that though they do start at the $1000 mark and are more expensive than PCs (although not terribly more, after factoring in the $100 student discount and buying your own RAM instead of letting Apple price-gouge you), but you get what you pay for. Even if OS X isn't a plus for you, the design and build quality are superb and AppleCare is one of the best warranty plans on the market.

Remember that there is no warranty on the planet that will cover the average shit that happens in at that special time in a person's life. Laptops at school get shit spilled on them or stolen all the time, so the cheaper the better. Mactops are many things, cheap isn't one of them.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    bashbash Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yay laptop for school advice!

1.) If you're not opposed to a Mac you might look into them to see if they meet your criteria for price/power/quality/functionality. You don't mention what you're going to major in. Some majors will want you to use specific software that might be Windows only. If you like a Mac but have this limitation you can look into running Boot Camp or Parallels but you might have to write off a Mac if those wouldn't be workable solutions for you. There's lots of good reasons to get a Mac but they might not apply to you, that's cool.

2.) If you get a PC laptop avoid Vista for now. I can't think of any Vista feature that is worth the absolute hassle of using it at this point. A well maintained XP SP2 system will be just as secure and robust as Vista if not moreso due to more mature drivers and fewer compatibility concerns.

3.) Recoil's suggestion of getting a "shit" laptop on the cheap is not a bad one. A relatively modern laptop has more power than you're going to need for 99% of all situations. Even running something CPU-heavy like Photoshop isn't a problem on modern machines if you've got adequate RAM, a filter or layer render might take two seconds instead of one on a shit machine. Oh noes! The caveat there is the reliability of said shit laptop. If it is a shoddy machine or obscenely heavy it's probably not going to be that worthwhile.

4.) I wouldn't bother with a laptop over about six pounds and more than an inch and a half thick when closed. A lot of cheaper laptops are priced as such because they're behemoths. Carrying about a bigass laptop in a backpack or messenger bag is a real pain in the ass. Trying to use it on your lap or a small bistro table even moreso.

5.) Backup. Backup. Backup. I think laptops are the only type of machines that make sense for college. That being said make backing up your school work a regular thing. Use thumb drives, network shares, e-mail, or whatever but just do it. There will come a time when your computer isn't working right so make sure you can get at your work at all times. It's not too difficult to set up a backup script/app on either Mac or Windows to back up a folder to a thumbdrive every day. Make sure you make regular backups of bulk data like digital photos and music as well. A dropped backpack can mean a dead hard drive, you don't want to lose all recorded memories of your freshman year along with it.

6.) Grab a high capacity battery if your laptop vendor offers one. Good battery life is a must in school. Also get to know whatever laptop you buy. Become intimately familiar with its warranty coverage. This should be a no-brainer but a lot of people walk around thinking their warranty covers dropping their machine into molten lava or some crazy shit. Also know what sort of RAM it takes, what type of power adapter it uses and if you can find a generic replacement if your OEM one ever ends up missing/broken.

7.) Research the shit out of a laptop before buying it (as was suggested). If they're available in a brick and motar store play with them until you feel comfortable with buying it. If at all possible pick it up open and closed to see how heavy and/or balanced it is. A laptop should not tip over backwards if you open the screen to a comfortable position. My step dad has a Lenovo that has a horrible habit of tipping over backwards if the screen is opened too far, if you're not careful such a machine is going to take a tumble and may not survive. Keep performance in mind but make sure you get something that is comfortable to carry around. A shittyily designed laptop with a bunch of flair sticking off the sides is begging to be pulled off a table by a stray sleeve or backpack strap.

bash on
    comi-sig1.jpg
  • Options
    Brodo FagginsBrodo Faggins Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Gonna throw in a MacBook recommendation here. Photoshop CS3 will run very well (hell, it runs remarkably well on my aging G4 PowerBook), and while Office 2004 for Mac isn't Universal Binary, Office 2008 (which is coming out in the next few months) will be.

Brodo Faggins on
    9PZnq.png
  • Options
    xtaxta Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    good sites to check out include notebookreview.com for general reviews and news and slickdeals.net if you're looking for a cheap dell. if you're going mac, apple has student discounts and net you a free ipod currently

the new intel graphics chipset is the x3100 and runs direct x10

fujitsu's are fine, the fujitsu laptop that i had for over 4 years still runs fine with the cd drive crapping out a few years later.. this is just one person's experience of course

on laptops, you can get larger hard drives with slower speeds (5400 rpm) or faster speeds (7200 rpm) with less space. that's the typical tradeoff unless you spend a lot more money to get both features

xta on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Avoid Sonys like the fucking plague.

Personally I'd go for a Macbook, but Lenovo (né IBM) is really decent too.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I have a Dell 1401 running Vista. It took me awhile to get it running the way I want. (I actually gave up tying once and installed XP on a different partition.) Now that I've removed all of Dell's bloatware and changed some of the settings and 'features', I've gotta say that I like it as much if not more than XP. The one thing is that when I boot into XP the machine screams, not that it's slow when I use Vista, but it just seems that right now XP uses the system's resources better. Don't automatically write off a Vista laptop, especially if you have a spare XP CD to compare with for yourself.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    After using Vista for a while, I have to say it's pretty nice. I hated it initially, but the thing that changed my mind is when I turned off UAC. Jesus fuck UAC is annoying. If you're buying a new computer, it's going to have enough power to run Vista, and won't have hardware issues, so as long as your software works fine in Vista, why not.

Zoolander on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    bash wrote: »
    Yay laptop for school advice!

2.) If you get a PC laptop avoid Vista for now. I can't think of any Vista feature that is worth the absolute hassle of using it at this point. A well maintained XP SP2 system will be just as secure and robust as Vista if not moreso due to more mature drivers and fewer compatibility concerns.
    Ignore this.

Vista is better than XP so long as you have at least a gig of ram.

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Refurbs are good if you can get them with a warranty. Look for models that are old, but were high-end, and you'll probably be able to find something better than you can find new for the same money. Thinkpads and Dell Latitudes are good options.

Budget for a new battery, though.

japan on
  • Options
    cjeriscjeris Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    At the university I work for, the academic discount deal is with IBM/Lenovo, and includes not only a sizable discount off list, but a three year warranty included. This is more important than any discount you're likely to find. I also bought a $90 rider that covers accidental damage. If you can find this type of service plan, consider it even if it costs you more than you would otherwise have been willing to spend.

I wound up with a ThinkPad T60p. It wasn't cheap, but I'm very happy with it.

cjeris on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    tofu wrote: »
    Compaqs are basically HP's with a cheaper looking style and minus some "features." They're the same computers as their corresponding HP models really, no need to avoid them if you're interested in saving a few bucks.

People think this just because Compaq == HP, but yeah, not true. You'd know this if you'd seen as many broken Compaqs as I have.

And Vista is great. Stick with it. All I suggest is on a laptop, turn of Aero, as it sucks up battery life. Otherwise it's fine, a great OS, even better than XP, and over time, will of course get even better as the service packs appear. Ignore the haters.

Also, don't turn of UAC unless it really, really bugs you. It's there for a reason, it makes the PC far more secure.

Recoil42 on
  • Options
    bashbash Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    WRT Vista:

It's not a worthless update over Windows XP but with a majority of its extras turned off it's like a Plus! pack for XP. There's still plenty of software that doesn't want to run properly in Vista. It's not necessarily Microsoft's fault and that situation won't exist forever but as of right now it's a problem. If course software doesn't want to run in Vista you're screwed. If your course software runs and it does what you need go ahead and use Vista since you get it with a new system anyways.

Saying Vista is a hard change from XP and that some software won't be compatible is not hating, it's just telling it like it is. It's a nice upgrade over XP but it's got enough really inane/annoying aspects to think twice about using every day.

bash on
    comi-sig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    What software doesn't run in Vista?

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    What software doesn't run in Vista?

I'd like to know this too. How compatible is everything? Will old games like Baldur's Gate II/Fallout/System Shock 2 run? Is there an XP compatibility mode?

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    TyrantCow wrote: »

I wonder how complete that list is. Dawn of War: Dark Crusade is so awesome. Decisions.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    variantvariant Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Don't buy from a retailer, buy direct. That way you can configure the laptop the way you want it and are able to buy a warranty from the manufacturer you choose.

One of the main things that pisses me off about retailers is that you can't buy a better battery with it and if you can, it'll be additional, you're forced to buy the POS 6 cell batteries, and the 9/12 cell on top of that. Whereas by buying direct, you can choose to simply "Upgrade" to the better battery for like 40-50 bucks. In store, you would pay around $100-150 for that.

Edit: And don't buy a laptop for gaming. I thought this was spose to be something you can use to so you don't have to drive back between classes to work on something? Buy a cheap used laptop off craigslist and get a good desktop @ your place for your gaming needs.

variant on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    variant wrote: »
    Don't buy from a retailer, buy direct. That way you can configure the laptop the way you want it and are able to buy a warranty from the manufacturer you choose.

One of the main things that pisses me off about retailers is that you can't buy a better battery with it and if you can, it'll be additional, you're forced to buy the POS 6 cell batteries, and the 9/12 cell on top of that. Whereas by buying direct, you can choose to simply "Upgrade" to the better battery for like 40-50 bucks. In store, you would pay around $100-150 for that.

Edit: And don't buy a laptop for gaming. I thought this was spose to be something you can use to so you don't have to drive back between classes to work on something? Buy a cheap used laptop off craigslist and get a good desktop @ your place for your gaming needs.

Well, yeah, I didn't exactly want some monster laptop for playing Crisis or anything, but a game of Civ IV every now and then would be nice. Nothing particularly demanding, I've been playing it on my current desktop (on a GeForce 5200) so I'm sure I'd be fine with integrated graphics.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Well, don't go for intel integrated or anything, but that said, you won't even really need to, if you look around well enough. I mean, my sister just got a Dell 1501 for $600, and that came with a Radeon Xpress1150 256mb. So really, you don't even have to compromise. It's like I was saying before -- shitty laptops really aren't as shitty as you think.

We've gotten to that point where even the cheapest of computers are MORE than capable of doing just about every task well. Short of fluid simulations and ray tracing complex scenes. Really, power should not even be your main concern at this point -- it's actually build quality, screen quality, and battery life, things like that, that you should have foremost in your mind.

Recoil42 on
  • Options
    xtaxta Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    i'm using a laptop with a x1400, it's decent for recent games

the main thing i have to say about discrete (non-integrated) graphics such as my card is that it's bad for battery life. if you value battery life and don't need heavy graphics power (ie: just surfing the web, office applications, etc), then just settle for integrated graphics

ex of integrated vs discrete: http://www.lenovoblogs.com/insidethebox/?p=40

xta on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    TyrantCow wrote: »

I wonder how complete that list is. Dawn of War: Dark Crusade is so awesome. Decisions.
    Well, Gametap works now for sure. So the list is old.

I bet DoW works fine now.

deadonthestreet on