As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Reccomend me some music dadgummit!

Something WittySomething Witty Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
So anyway, I'm rather bored of what I have ATM, and I'm looking for some new stuff. I'm just having a problem finding what I want.

I'm looking primarily for rock and good orchestra, or any awesome combination of the two. No death metal, or anything of that sort. I never learned to appreciate that type of music anyway. I don't want any hip-hop, unless it's not your typical crap and is actualy about something other than bitches, guns and ho's, then I might just spare a listen.

Ideally I want some good blues rock, some good orchestra rock, and some good orchestra. So if you don't mind suggest what you think I should look for. And if it's really good, but doesn't fall in to the genres I mentioned, suggest it anyway and I'll probably give it a listen.

kthxbai

IMWithDentToo.png
Something Witty on

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Eskju Divine

i don't even know what to call them
    but they're cool, yo.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Count ClockCount Clock Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Try some Silkworm. Really, do it. Great band, that one.

Count Clock on
    "To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to. If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying." -Ichiro Suzuki
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    if only we had a music thread

Skull Man on
    edited June 2007
    that wasn't really long and retarded. Well, just long. I assume retarded. I don't actually know.

Count Clock on
    "To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to. If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying." -Ichiro Suzuki
  • SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    edited June 2007
    Count Clock on
  • Carl with a KCarl with a K Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    the best music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJ0C5iFJn4

also how much do you want to bet when people ask what he listens to he says "everything except country and rap"

Carl with a K on
    edited June 2007
    No, this is the best music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYn5hxeFt10

They hold up a bank with their guitars and steal their own record!

Count Clock on
    edited June 2007
    but that other video is so gangsterrr

Carl with a K on
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The Decemberists

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

edited June 2007
    Count Clock on
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Skull Man on
    edited June 2007
    cohen, that thread is stupid long

Count Clock on
    edited June 2007
    that thread is retarded because people keep posting the track they are currently listening to

Carl with a K on
  • BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    that thread is retarded because people keep posting the track they are currently listening to

thats what the thread has always been.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
    edited June 2007
    I don't think he was saying that it got bad, but that it was always bad.

Count Clock on
  • BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I read the thread, man.

I don't just post what I am listening to.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited June 2007
    Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.