As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

After the fact: What happened on your 7/7/07?

• Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    I was constipated all day. Still am.
    Oh well now I don't want to have sex with you.

Mojo killer.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    well, you know what they say

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    I visited a friend who had a baby on Friday, a beautiful little girl called Gabrielle.
    I smoked a celebratory cigar with the father.

then I went to my Brother's house and watched Australia play Oman in the Asia Cup football.
    God what a terrible game. We were so lucky to get out with a draw.
    Oh man!

what?

#pipe on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    "The best cure for constipation is a complete and utter ass-reaming"?

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    I visited a friend who had a baby on Friday, a beautiful little girl called Gabrielle.
    I smoked a celebratory cigar with the father.

then I went to my Brother's house and watched Australia play Oman in the Asia Cup football.
    God what a terrible game. We were so lucky to get out with a draw.
    Oh man!

what?
    Oman

get it

see

:whistle:

Faricazy on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
  • Options
    LeoDudeLeoDude Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Fireworks, birthday party for twins (turning 7 btw), more fireworks, and some alone time with the lady.

LeoDude on
  • Options
    KingSpikeKingSpike Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    My day was pretty kick ass, actually. Went to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival with a hot friend of mine. Took a nap afterwards, then went to play soccer for my pub's team. I was keeper and only let in one goal on a PK, helping us win 3-1. Then we went back to our pub where everyone got thoroughly drunk.

The beginning of the next day sucked, however, when I threw up three times with a different hot friend in the other room.

KingSpike on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Quirk wrote: »
    I found out i'd failed a bunch of stuff in university and won't be returning there in september, which is shitty cos im locked into a contract renting a house with my friends and and now gonna be fucked over paying rent there all fucking year. Hopefully i'll be able to get into uni in my hometown which is cool cos i never really felt right in that uni anyway

how do you find out you failed something

especially enough to get kicked out of university

i'd have thought it'd be pretty obvious

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Jack and shit.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I woke up early, ate breakfast. Then I went to the midtown global market with my girlfriend and a friend. Bought a steak torta and a slice of strawberry cheesecake. afterwards walked to a friends house to chill for an hour or two. Then went to see the new pixar movie - ratatouille. Went to a pizza place, had a four-cheese pizza. Went back home had a sauvignon blanc while playing uno and yahtzee with futurama on in the background.

it was a good day.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I had Ren Faire rehearsal and also went to Transformers with some people from there. That's pretty good, but not really lucky.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    KingSpike wrote: »
    My day was pretty kick ass, actually. Went to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival with a hot friend of mine. Took a nap afterwards, then went to play soccer for my pub's team. I was keeper and only let in one goal on a PK, helping us win 3-1. Then we went back to our pub where everyone got thoroughly drunk.

The beginning of the next day sucked, however, when I threw up three times with a different hot friend in the other room.
    I read that as "My dad was pretty kick ass, actually. Went to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival with a hot friend of mine" after which i got confused but hey h5 your dad wait....OOHHH

Faricazy on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    On 7/7/07 I got bruises on my chest from lifting weights.

Weaver on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Why would 777 be lucky?

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    JACKPOT!

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    I was a groomsman in a wedding.

there was a plethora of single women.

most underage.

I was not allowed to touch.

I was a sad panda.

Awww, don't feel bad Stale. You really couldn't have done the most illegal stuff anyway.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    Paper PlatesPaper Plates Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    According to the UPS tracking information, my Wii was shipped that day, after a month being on backorder, although I didn't actually get the email telling me this until today. So I suppose it was lucky.

Paper Plates on
    67o7eh0.jpg
  • Options
    superslothsupersloth Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    went to a mediocre party, picked my friend up after he got jumped.

supersloth on
    elsupersloth.jpg
    muh.
  • Options
    QuirkQuirk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I found out i'd failed a bunch of stuff in university and won't be returning there in september, which is shitty cos im locked into a contract renting a house with my friends and and now gonna be fucked over paying rent there all fucking year. Hopefully i'll be able to get into uni in my hometown which is cool cos i never really felt right in that uni anyway

hey man, i was deceiving myself, thinking i'd passed some courses that i didnt. I only do 4 modules and i failed three of them, and only got my results in the post the other day. I was also under the impression i would be able to re sit any failed exams, which turned out to be a massive lie on the part of my uni

Quirk on
  • Options
    The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    That was a really fucking bad day.

The Sneak! on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

hey man, i was deceiving myself, thinking i'd passed some courses that i didnt. I only do 4 modules and i failed three of them, and only got my results in the post the other day. I was also under the impression i would be able to re sit any failed exams, which turned out to be a massive lie on the part of my uni
    it hasn't occured to you that "huh i'm more than halfway into the semester and i absolutely bombed all the tests. i think im failing"?

Faricazy on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007

so your misunderstanding of the rules was the university's fault and not yours?

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

so your misunderstanding of the rules was the university's fault and not yours?

You're trying to logically debate this fact with someone who only takes 4 modules and fails 3 of them.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    sometimes I feel bad about how I've handled my life

then I read pretty much anything on the internet

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    sometimes I feel bad about how I've handled my life

then I read pretty much anything on the internet

Same here.

Hunter on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I sometimes use myspace to give me a quick ego-boost. Look up some of the "cool" kids from high school, and see that their life is pretty crap. Viola, I feel better about myself already.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I found a copy of The Silmarillion for a nickle at a yard sale.
    So yeah, It was a good day.

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I totally found a dollar on the ground. I'm not even making that up.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    oh oh i saw this girl who used to be my friend but turned into a giant bitch and we stopped talking to her. i haven't seen her in over a year. damn.

she remains self-centered and spoiled. yes, thank you for bragging that when you need money you just ask your daddy. choke on a dick.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    20070708.gif

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    IMAGE MACRO

urcouch.jpg

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I went to a wedding for one of my NJ friends, which was alright. The ceremony was beautiful and short, but my best friend got super emo because his ex was there, then managed to rear-end somebody in a traffic jam because he's still that obsessed with her, months later. Put a really bad aftertaste on the whole thing.

I then got home to a completely different friend nic fit-ing and whining about hotels for an upcoming convention. :|

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2007
    i went bowling

i didn't do very well

then we got milkshakes

i did that very well

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2007
    20070708.gif

what is the point of censoring words yet leaving them so that you know exactly what it is saying

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I sold some stuff on bay and had a roast chicken dinner. My life is pretty exciting really.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I had sex. With a female. Human female. Willing.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Had a nasty fight with the bf.

SOME LUCKY DAY THAT WAS

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I got drunk at the bars with my roommates and met a girl that works in the next suite over in my complex when we were walking back to the car.

But now I can't remember her name or what she looks like.

Hooray beer.

Sevorak on
    steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I saw The White Stripes with 25,000 of my closest friends.

it was truely an amazing experience, one of the top concerts of my life

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.