As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No Means Yes in Pit Bullese

123457»

• Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Except when their spinal problems act up and they're confined to those little doggy wheelchairs.

dog-wheels.jpg

Nuuuuuuuu

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    that's pretty much the most pathetic thing I've seen all week

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    captain.jpg
    Captain is a success story, two weeks in the wheelchair and he was using his hind legs. After four weeks he was walking without the aid of his wheels. Today he no longer needs the use of the wheelchair.

D'AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I had a corgi mix once. It had the prettiest coat: It was black with gold, white and brown patches. It was patterned like a calico cat. He also had a little gold racoon mask.

Dumb as a brick, though.

Seriously on
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah.... I love the old "well *I* have a (insert agressive breed here) and HE'S just FINE I don't know why the MEDIA is always exaggerating things, damn that MEDIA!"

Well golly... your enormous sample of ONE is obviously all the validation we need to discredit thousands of attack reports as mere sensationalism! :roll:

jwalk on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    jwalk, bring me thousands of attack reports. Please, I haven't seen that many, and I'd really like enough to discredit my personal experiences.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oh and for the record
    Blame owners if you want

but by that logic all dog breeds should be fairly equally deadly but whoops.jpeg

shut up questzi

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Wow that's actually pretty damn interesting.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Both of our dogs have been labs, I've always been interested and getting a different breed of dog.. but dogs are generally my mom's choice, she leaves choosing cats up to me. First was a yellow lab, the most gentle dog EVER. My father was so terrible to him it made me angry. When I was a toddler I put cheerios in his mouth and then ate them, one at a time.

Now we have an english lab, he seems to be aging pretty fast, he's 8 now. Has bad attatchment issues with my mother, if he ever lays beside me by choice it surprises me. He's easily over excited but still a good dog, he's extremely gentle with the cats despite beign 90lbs of muscle.. ok there's probably lik 8lbs of fat in there but whatever.

I've always wanted a Corgi, personally. I'm still more of a cat person, but I'm a sucker for certain breeds.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Corgis cost money, though.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    We got Sonny from a breeder, he cost a lot of money actually.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The Corgi will rape you. Maybe in your pooper. Certainly in your vagoo. Prepare for the red rocket.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    A corgi attacked me once. I was crouched down trying to get it back in its cage and it lunged at me. I managed to get out of its way, but I was still on the ground so I kicked at it, and it grabbed onto my shoe and held for a solid couple of minutes. I ended up picking it up that way and peeling it off into its cage.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    A corgi attacked me once. I was crouched down trying to get it back in its cage and it lunged at me. I managed to get out of its way, but I was still on the ground so I kicked at it, and it grabbed onto my shoe and held for a solid couple of minutes. I ended up picking it up that way and peeling it off into its cage.
    index-1.gif

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    index-1.gif

I had a chihuahua do that to me once.

Also he had parvo and we had to rush him to the doggie emergency room later that night because he was shitting blood.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah well, you back a dog into a corner and kick it? Any dog will bite you in defense. Dangreous aggressive dogs are the ones who seek people (children / other pets) and attack them for no reason. I mean I think that report pretty much puts to bed the whole "pitublls get bad rap" idea. Hmm, 300 deaths, half of them by pitbulls and rottwielers. That rap is most definitely deserved.

Lucas was beaucoup dineros but well worth it, he's the best dog ever. Yes, even better than your dog.
    His father has sired 36 champions and his dam also has a championship.

He's a fucking show dog. With fucking papers.

jwalk on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    Isn't it rep, not rap?

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    bradgarrettwz0.jpg

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    My parents got a German Shepard with papers once.

It had better breeding that I did, I was so damn jealous.

Seriously on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I was down at the river lounging on the rocks with my friends, and I saw a huge pitbull come running out of the woods towards the river. That motherfucker leapt right in and immediatly got sucked down the rapids, which are pretty significant and were defintely too intense for me. That pitbull rode down big, angry rapids doggy-paddling for like 150 feet.

I was impressed. It made it's way out of the water and hung out with us for a while, and it was a genuinely awesome dog.

Pretty sure it never raped any toddlers, either.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I used to hate dogs until LJ brought his dog out to live with us.
    Oh man, she is the sweetest thing ever. Black lab/mix. I'm not a big fan of purebreds.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Black labs are really great

Seta 3000 on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I used to be indifferent to dogs until I got one of my own

Now I'm a pussy animal rights activist who cries when hearing about animal abuse stories in the news

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    it's true, dogs are better than people.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Well, they can lick their own genitals. So, yes.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I used to be indifferent to dogs until I got one of my own

Now I'm a pussy animal rights activist who cries when hearing about animal abuse stories in the news

CARE FOR A VEGGIE BURGER

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE EAT

FOR WE ARE PUSSIES

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    Well, they can lick their own genitals. So, yes.

peanut butter goes a long way towards a friendship

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock