So I made a fair number of changes. Mainly I had to merge two databases into one. Its an easy concept, but the way the split occured, no planning went into what would happen if we merged back together, and so we had a bunch of overlapping topics\posts. I fixed it all by hand coded queries (explaining the slowness). Now here is what is still broken \ I couldn't get working last night. There were a bunch of posts from H+R and I couldn't put them into the search engine. I figure they will probably prune soon, so it wont matter much anyway. I do plan on rebuilding those tables, but it wont be for a while. During the database merge I had to first clean both databases. 202643 posts and 11 topics were all broken as well as some private messages, users, and votes. If things are broekn, let me know here.