As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Costume Help

SkitoriaSkitoria Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So I am trying to put together a costume for a party and need help. A friend of mine is going as Harvey Birdman and I am going as Phil. I cannot find what kind of tie he wears.

PhilKenSebben.jpg

I'm not even sure if it is a tie or just some black lines on his shirt. Thanks!

Steam:Milfhouse Xbox:Eitel4 Paladin:Luiane Mage:Milane
Skitoria on

• Options
    cfgausscfgauss Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Skitoria wrote: »
    So I am trying to put together a costume for a party and need help. A friend of mine is going as Harvey Birdman and I am going as Phil. I cannot find what kind of tie he wears.

PhilKenSebben.jpg

I'm not even sure if it is a tie or just some black lines on his shirt. Thanks!

He wears a crazy texan thing I can't think of the name of.

cfgauss on
    The hero and protagonist, whose story the book follows, is the aptly-named Hiro Protagonist: "Last of the freelance hackers and Greatest sword fighter in the world." When Hiro loses his job as a pizza delivery driver for the Mafia, he meets a streetwise young girl nicknamed Y.T. (short for Yours Truly), who works as a skateboard "Kourier", and they decide to become partners in the intelligence business.
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    That looks like a weird kind of bow-tie. I bet you can get a good approximation just by taking a wide strip of black ribbon and tying it around your neck with a simple twist knot (like the first knot you make when you tie your shoelaces).

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MushiwulfMushiwulf Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Mushiwulf on