As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why do people

1192021222325»

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    #pipe wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    A Tim Tam slam sounds delicious.

They are so good, but Hot Chocolate is better than tea.

Also, you can do them with Thin Mints :o

You can do 'em with tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Hell, it would probably work with some sort of liquor... hmm... that gives me an idea.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I liked dipping my french fries into the Sweet n Sour sauce for the Chicken McNuggets...

That's not weird.. Both my girlfriend and I do that.

If I'm feeling exotic I'll alternate between fries dipped in the sweet & sour and fries dipped in vanilla milkshake..

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I don't even like the french fries without the sweet n sour sauce.

hi5, Viv.

Janson on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    No - I've just had bad experiences with Fruity Pebbles. I leave to get myself a spoon, only to return to a goopy kaleidescope of colors in my bowl.

Than you take the bowl and dump the contents into your mouth, and devour the soggy fruity pebbles like a whale in the ocean.

That's what makes them so awesome!

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007
    Cocoa Pebbles kick Fruity Pebble's proverbial butt any day. The fruity ones turn to mush in a snap.

the hell is this, flintstones fanfic?

Barney came home. The once-lively home for his family had now become a stone asylum. The bird-phone was ringing as he had come through the door, and he briefly thought about killing it before it looked somewhere into space and made that "it's a living" crack for the thousandth time.

But he ignored the phone. There were more pressing matters.

Into the bedroom his best friend's daughter lay waiting, tied to the cold slab of a bed that housed so many memories...so many sacrifices....They had all screamed for mercy, just like his wife on that first night. But he had shown them none. He had baconated them all.

Pebbles stirred and opened her eyes, confused and slightly greasy. "Good," Barney said. "I want you to be awake for this. It has already begun."

"WILL YOU NEVER BE SATED, HAM PLANET?" she screamed.

And then he tentacle rape-transformed her into a ham while pikachu watched.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Larlar wrote: »
    Cocoa Pebbles kick Fruity Pebble's proverbial butt any day. The fruity ones turn to mush in a snap.

Barney came home. The once-lively home for his family had now become a stone asylum. The bird-phone was ringing as he had come through the door, and he briefly thought about killing it before it looked somewhere into space and made that "it's a living" crack for the thousandth time.

Into the bedroom his best friend's daughter lay waiting, tied to the cold slab of a bed that housed so many memories...so many sacrifices....They had all screamed for mercy, just like his wife on that first night. But he had shown them none. He had baconated them all.

Pebbles stirred and opened her eyes, confused and slightly greasy. "Good," Barney said. "I want you to be awake for this. It has already begun."

I hear Motion Picture!!!

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Larlar wrote: »

americacries1agc.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg