As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Something innocuous

• Options
    SkulloSkullo Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Remove text formatting

bold

italics

underline

color text

insert link

insert image

wrap
    tags around selected text

wrap
    tags around selected text

these are my options with a quick reply

Skullo on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I don't think they honestly believe I'm a homosexual with an IQ below 70.

i do

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    Wise_a wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    I don't like this thread. It started out with a lot of potential, and then we started being scientific about it. Science is alright sometimes, but I mean, come on now, this is no time for science.

Yeah, guess the flaming sort of died down... a shame. I'm a troll guys, and a newbie, aren't there any more clever insults to throw? Spongecake kind of tried, but it almost seemed out of place. Weird. Definitely would've looked right on page 2.

No.

No, you have passed the test and are now one of us.

Welcome, brother, to Social Entropy++. Untold wonders await you.

Maybe one of you, you huge fag.

I'll say it again - GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO TO D&D.

Like Hunter said - they enjoy being pretentious and having arguments about shit like this all the time. GO THERE.

>

Yeah, this is a forum about COCKS! DICKS! LOL! Either fall in or get the fuck out.

If its not COCKS DICKS LOL the only thing that is acceptable is funny.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    SpongeCake wrote: »
    The "rofl it was a social experiment, I'm actually an incredibly intellectual person who likes to learn things lol" excuse is the oldest troll excuse in the book.

Excuse...? Trolls don't need excuses, this thread is doing exactly what I was hoping for, what excuses do I need to offer? Excuses are for the newbies who make threads like these and then fervently try to come up with some way of saving themselves from a perma-ban by pretending it was their little brother, or an experiment, or a joke, or arguing they didn't technically break the rules.

This is what you're trying to say: "Ha ha ha you are all my pawns."
    This is what you really mean: "I'm crying inside because my lone social interaction is limited to the internet and I can't even get that right."

THESE are my favorite insults. I'd do near-anything (no buttsex) to figure out why people make comments like these. People may call me a faggot or a retard or whatever else but I don't think they honestly believe I'm a homosexual with an IQ below 70. However, posts like these -- I think the person actually believes it, they think if they figure out the type of person I am that'll be an insult deeper than any other. The fact that every 'I figured out who you really are' insult sounds the same -- living in the basement with no job or girlfriend or friends or social skills' doesn't ever really get noticed.

The reason I am able to make this judgment, Sarge, is because I actually have some life experience, on and off the internet, and I've socialized quite a bit in both arenas. You are displaying the same strain of social ineptitude as so many other people I've seen. It's not really an insult, dear boy, but an observation based on relationships and acquaintances I have and a general knowledge of human nature.

But, please, keep dancing for us. It's quite entertaining.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    MildQuixoticMildQuixotic ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Fallout wrote: »

i do

MildQuixotic on
  • Options
    SpongeCakeSpongeCake Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So this slab of concrete walks into a bar...

SpongeCake on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Fallout wrote: »

i do

and that's hot

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    haahahahahaha

TWAT is an official acronym for The War Against Terror apparently

Faricazy on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hey,

Where does

I was frequently the target of unwarranted aggro, like some infernal modus operandi

come from?

I've googled the shit out of that and come up with nothing.

I also searched the comic archive, but I think we all know how well that works.

Seriously on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I don't like this thread. It started out with a lot of potential, and then we started being scientific about it. Science is alright sometimes, but I mean, come on now, this is no time for science.

Yeah, guess the flaming sort of died down... a shame. I'm a troll guys, and a newbie, aren't there any more clever insults to throw? Spongecake kind of tried, but it almost seemed out of place. Weird. Definitely would've looked right on page 2.

No.

No, you have passed the test and are now one of us.

Welcome, brother, to Social Entropy++. Untold wonders await you.

Who the fuck are you and who gave you the goddamned right to the initiation speech? Go back to wherever the hell you came from, you fucking faggot.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hey,

Where does

I was frequently the target of unwarranted aggro, like some infernal modus operandi

come from?

Cronyx. Go read chatlogs. ITT: Lesbians is the one you want, but I mean, you need to read them all.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Hey,

Where does

come from?

It comes from lesbians.

Drez on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    Hey,

Where does

come from?

Chatlog. ITT Lesbians.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    haahahahahaha

Oh man I lost my leg in the TWAT, jesus, that place is hell.

Transporter on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    haahahahahaha

So, can you give me a description of your TWAT

Hunter on
  • Options
    NickleNickle Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I pooped.

5 stars, would poop again.

Nickle on
    Xbox/PSN/NNID/Steam: NickleDL | 3DS: 0731-4750-6906
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hey,

Where does

come from?

Cronyx. Go read chatlogs. ITT: Lesbians is the one you want, but I mean, you need to read them all.

I will read them all!

If it takes the rest of my life.

Seriously on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    I got really tired all of a sudden. Like someone waved around a piece of my dead homeworld around me or something.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Man, my post up there is the meat in an ITT lesbians sandwich.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    ...and he orders a pint of lager. He's about to sit down and drink it when this enormous block of concrete, 7 feet high takes the seat he was heading for. The slab looks him up and down, grimaces and says "If you don't get the fuck out of my seat I'm going to rip your fucking eyes out and shit in the sockets". The enormous block of concrete looks down on him, licks his lips nervously and decides not to try his luck. He gets up and lets the slab of concrete take his seat...

SpongeCake on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    haahahahahaha

So, can you give me a description of your TWAT
    dry and crumbling

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    You guys aren't equipped for TWAT.

So happens I am.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    im exicted now sponge.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007

So happens I am.

Drez how is the "TWAT" looking so far?

I'm seeing reports of a withdrawl in a few years.

Transporter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    TWAT is the biggest challenge facing our generation

Hunter on
  • Options
    SkulloSkullo Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'm so sick of the news networks forcing TWAT on us every night.

Skullo on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    We must continue to fight the TWAT.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    ...so the slab of concrete is sat there, drinking with his friend when this even larger lump of concrete comes in - he's bulging with concrete muscles and covered in concrete scars. He accidentally knocks over the slab's drink as he walks past. Without missing a beat, the slab of concrete grabs him by the bulging arm, stares him right in the eye and says "You're gonna buy me a new drink or I'll stuff that barstool so far down your neck you'll be shitting legs". The giant lump of concrete gives a nervous laugh and buys him a new pint. The slab of concrete goes back to his drink with his friend...

SpongeCake on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

So happens I am.

Drez how is the "TWAT" looking so far?

I'm seeing reports of a withdrawl in a few years.

Well, I hope to get into TWAT real soon, but I am afraid we might be forced to pull out too quickly, before we're finished. TWAT is fickle like that.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Man I was going down on my girls twat and all of a sudden she starts talking about TWAT and I'm like I am going down on your twat I don't want to hear about TWAT man that is so fucked up so I stuck my penis in her TWAT I mean twat o god.

Transporter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    man, ain't nobody fuck with this slab o' concrete.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    Sgt_BillDoorSgt_BillDoor __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    The "rofl it was a social experiment, I'm actually an incredibly intellectual person who likes to learn things lol" excuse is the oldest troll excuse in the book.

Excuse...? Trolls don't need excuses, this thread is doing exactly what I was hoping for, what excuses do I need to offer? Excuses are for the newbies who make threads like these and then fervently try to come up with some way of saving themselves from a perma-ban by pretending it was their little brother, or an experiment, or a joke, or arguing they didn't technically break the rules.

This is what you really mean: "I'm crying inside because my lone social interaction is limited to the internet and I can't even get that right."

THESE are my favorite insults. I'd do near-anything (no buttsex) to figure out why people make comments like these. People may call me a faggot or a retard or whatever else but I don't think they honestly believe I'm a homosexual with an IQ below 70. However, posts like these -- I think the person actually believes it, they think if they figure out the type of person I am that'll be an insult deeper than any other. The fact that every 'I figured out who you really are' insult sounds the same -- living in the basement with no job or girlfriend or friends or social skills' doesn't ever really get noticed.

The reason I am able to make this judgment, Sarge, is because I actually have some life experience, on and off the internet, and I've socialized quite a bit in both arenas. You are displaying the same strain of social ineptitude as so many other people I've seen. It's not really an insult, dear boy, but an observation based on relationships and acquaintances I have and a general knowledge of human nature.

Alright, so in your life experience, you deal with a lot of losers, fine. I could tell you I have a job and a girlfriend, but you wouldn't believe me naturally. So I just have to work from another point of view, being that you must've noticed that even if you feel your brand of character judgment is authentic, that it's also the exact same one everyone else uses. So if every troll is painted this personality but only 10% of them are like that, why are you so confident?

Sgt_BillDoor on
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    You need diplomacy in TWAT. If you go in all violently and just throw all you have at TWAT, you're bound to get stuck in it.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Man I was going down on my girls twat and all of a sudden she starts talking about TWAT and I'm like I am going down on your twat I don't want to hear about TWAT man that is so fucked up so I stuck my penis in her TWAT I mean twat o god.

What the fuck. That's totally inappropriate.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    100% chance of you being an idiot though, billdoor

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Bill, seriously, shut up.
    Trying to get the rest of the concrete joke.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited July 2007

Alright, so in your life experience, you deal with a lot of losers, fine. I could tell you I have a job and a girlfriend, but you wouldn't believe me naturally. So I just have to work from another point of view, being that you must've noticed that even if you feel your brand of character judgment is authentic, that it's also the exact same one everyone else uses. So if every troll is painted this personality but only 10% of them are like that, why are you so confident?

cal0042l.jpg

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    100% chance of you being an idiot though, billdoor

Only the Sith deal in absolutes

<<

>>

TWAT

Hunter on
  • Options
    NickleNickle Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The best part is that twat is totally another word for vagina!

I wish I could see the looks on all of your faces, now.

Nickle on
    Xbox/PSN/NNID/Steam: NickleDL | 3DS: 0731-4750-6906
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    ...the slab and his friend are chatting happily, when in walks a scrawny, puny, five foot length of concrete. the red piece of concrete walks up to the slab, stares up at him and announces "What are you looking at?". The other patrons watch in fear, waiting for the explosive fight, but the slab of concrete gives an innocuous smile, sits down and says "Nothing mate, I don't want any trouble". The red piece of concrete walks away...

SpongeCake on
This discussion has been closed.