Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PHALLA] SMTensei: Digital Devil Phalla [Karma Temple victory!]

2456712

Posts

  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    best tight kitty evarrr

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I think I am going to query: Squashua for now

    Green on
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Since we already know we are going to end up killing each other, it might be best for us all to post our clan affiliations to route out the anomaly early.

    However, from my best guess regarding clan sizes, there may actually be multiple anomalies, and they could theoretically even be a "clan".

    Soooo, yeah. I dunno.

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User
    edited July 2007
    I think querying Shamus is an amazing idea.

    query: Shamus

    Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Wouldn't that result in making it easier to win if the anomaly is working smart?
    Or really for anyone?

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • FembotFembot Registered User
    edited July 2007
    The last time I saw Tossrock suggest something like that, he used it to help cover up that he didn't have an Ajah, so uh.. I retract: Shamus and query: Tossrock.

    Fembot on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Well, in the ideal, everyone but one person would list their clan affiliation, which would be confirmed by their respective clan mates, and then we would know the odd man out was The Lanfear, and we could rain unholy fire on him, or whatever. Even though we want each other dead, it's in our mutual best interest to take out the anomaly first (I assume) because they'll have more kills/powers/whatever.

    In the worst case, there is actually a group of anomalies that benefits from knowing clan affiliations (Maybe they get a bonus for wiping out a whole clan? Dunno) who can pose as a clan, and the real clans learn nothing while giving away valuable information. I think this is pretty unlikely (especially the benefits from knowing clan affiliations part) but possible; again, I'm not sure whether it's a good course of action.

    I do think rooting out the anomaly early will benefit everyone, though.

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Depending on how close to the material the game is, the anomaly may not even be a bad thing.

    Shamus on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hmm. The victory condition is "to be the last clan standing"; I'm not sure whether that includes the anomaly or not.

    However, I can't see the anomaly as having a victory condition including love or rainbows; they will want to kill people, guaranteed.

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, better don't tell which clan you belong to.

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Tossrock you are edging dangerously close to "Do the good guys have a win condition?" territory

    retract: Squashua

    query: Tossrock

    Green on
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Shamus on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Green wrote: »
    Tossrock you are edging dangerously close to "Do the good guys have a win condition?" territory

    retract: Squashua

    query: Tossrock

    This is pretty funny; querying me isn't going to do anything that listing our clan affiliations wouldn't. It's not like some kind of threat in regular Phallas.

    The clans all have the same win condition of being the last clan standing; you shouldn't be querying around like you're a member of the good guys trying to find bad guys; we all know we have to kill each other. I want you dead, Green, and you want me dead. Casting aspersions on me as to whether or not I'm working in your best interest is pretty dumb. If you actually want to play smart, you should query who you think might be the anomaly. If you think it's me, that's fine (it's not me), but right now, you're playing this like other Phallas, when you really shouldn't be.

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Wiggin goes out in the first round of most every Phalla he's in, save for the last one. It's tradition to bandwagon him immediately.

    Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Kind of a shitty tradition.

    Shamus on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Green wrote: »
    Tossrock you are edging dangerously close to "Do the good guys have a win condition?" territory

    retract: Squashua

    query: Tossrock

    This is pretty funny; querying me isn't going to do anything that listing our clan affiliations wouldn't. It's not like some kind of threat in regular Phallas.

    The clans all have the same win condition of being the last clan standing; you shouldn't be querying around like you're a member of the good guys trying to find bad guys; we all know we have to kill each other. I want you dead, Green, and you want me dead. Casting aspersions on me as to whether or not I'm working in your best interest is pretty dumb. If you actually want to play smart, you should query who you think might be the anomaly. If you think it's me, that's fine (it's not me), but right now, you're playing this like other Phallas, when you really shouldn't be.

    If you are the Anomaly, chances are you've got a different win condition than the rest of us. And since the clan win conditions are "being the last clan standing" it's pretty pointless to go fishing for the affiliations of other players, isn't it? Unless, of course, you're looking for someone specific.

    Green on
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    I just do it because of the RAGE!

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Green wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Green wrote: »
    Tossrock you are edging dangerously close to "Do the good guys have a win condition?" territory

    retract: Squashua

    query: Tossrock

    This is pretty funny; querying me isn't going to do anything that listing our clan affiliations wouldn't. It's not like some kind of threat in regular Phallas.

    The clans all have the same win condition of being the last clan standing; you shouldn't be querying around like you're a member of the good guys trying to find bad guys; we all know we have to kill each other. I want you dead, Green, and you want me dead. Casting aspersions on me as to whether or not I'm working in your best interest is pretty dumb. If you actually want to play smart, you should query who you think might be the anomaly. If you think it's me, that's fine (it's not me), but right now, you're playing this like other Phallas, when you really shouldn't be.

    If you are the Anomaly, chances are you've got a different win condition than the rest of us. And since the clan win conditions are "being the last clan standing" it's pretty pointless to go fishing for the affiliations of other players, isn't it? Unless, of course, you're looking for someone specific.

    No actually, it's not, because in the best case scenario, it would eliminate the anomaly early in the game, as I thoroughly explained in my first and second posts on the topic. Perhaps you should read them.

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    Critical wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Wiggin goes out in the first round of most every Phalla he's in, save for the last one. It's tradition to bandwagon him immediately.

    Y'know, I'd do this, but some of the guys made me feel bad about jumping on the day 1 bandwagoning of Katchem_Ash in the silent phalla.

    At least this is just a "query". It doesn't mean he'll get killed, right? Just public seering?

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Critical wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Wiggin goes out in the first round of most every Phalla he's in, save for the last one. It's tradition to bandwagon him immediately.

    Y'know, I'd do this, but some of the guys made me feel bad about jumping on the day 1 bandwagoning of Katchem_Ash in the silent phalla.

    At least this is just a "query". It doesn't mean he'll get killed, right? Just public seering?

    Unfortunatelly, yeah.

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    As I stated in every role PM (I just checked), in the original post of the signup thread, and in the original post of this thread, you may not share ANY role or clan information. Do not give this information privately or publicly. Please reread the rules and your PMs.

    And a new rule: Don't ask for any role information or suggest that anyone gives it.

    Thank you.

    Drez on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    Critical wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Wiggin goes out in the first round of most every Phalla he's in, save for the last one. It's tradition to bandwagon him immediately.

    Y'know, I'd do this, but some of the guys made me feel bad about jumping on the day 1 bandwagoning of Katchem_Ash in the silent phalla.

    At least this is just a "query". It doesn't mean he'll get killed, right? Just public seering?

    Unfortunatelly, yeah.

    Then I'm not wasting my time on him. Let the vigilante or mob or whatever do him in.

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Guess I interpreted that wrong then.

    Well, in that case there's pretty much shit all we can do in terms of publicly organized stuff. Vote for whoever you think the anomaly is, I guess.

    query: Shamus

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Critical wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Wiggin goes out in the first round of most every Phalla he's in, save for the last one. It's tradition to bandwagon him immediately.

    Y'know, I'd do this, but some of the guys made me feel bad about jumping on the day 1 bandwagoning of Katchem_Ash in the silent phalla.

    At least this is just a "query". It doesn't mean he'll get killed, right? Just public seering?

    I will never, ever feel bad for killing Katchem.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    retract: neville

    query: tossrock

    Shamus on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    It's "query"

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Tossrock wrote: »
    It's "query"

    queer-y

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • CriticalCritical Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    Critical wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    PotU wrote: »
    query: Wiggin

    I mean, it's Wiggin.

    What's up with the hate for Wiggin?

    Wiggin goes out in the first round of most every Phalla he's in, save for the last one. It's tradition to bandwagon him immediately.

    Y'know, I'd do this, but some of the guys made me feel bad about jumping on the day 1 bandwagoning of Katchem_Ash in the silent phalla.

    At least this is just a "query". It doesn't mean he'll get killed, right? Just public seering?

    Unfortunatelly, yeah.

    Then I'm not wasting my time on him. Let the vigilante or mob or whatever do him in.

    Here's the thing, though.

    Presumably being queried exposes your weakness. So if you don't die that day, you can be damn sure you're going to get vigged the next night. So it's basically death, just delayed for a day or so.

    Critical on
    edesig.jpg
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    You're gay 24/7.

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    You're gay 24/7.

    You'd think so.
    But between 4 and 6 pm every other Tuesday, I'm pretty hetero. I go bang some chicks I pick up at the titty bar. Dunno why, it just happens.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2007
    Joke about your title etc.

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    understood

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Clarification:

    - This is Day One.
    - This is an odd-numbered day.

    Drez on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    WARNING: As of right now, the Karma Terminal has yet to receive action requests from a number of people and a few people have been inactive in the thread.

    (Please PM me with actions and please be aware of all other activity requirements.)

    Drez on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    hmm.
    i'm tempted to vote Drez! ;)

    But Quetzi's usually pretty loud. But he's been pretty quiet so far.
    So... let's see what's under the covers (:winky: :winky:)

    target: Quetzi

    I am generally pretty quiet when I go to sleep.

    Only lanfear sleeps.
    :o

    Don't you mean the Lanfear?

    Straightzi on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Anyways, I'm going to go after Tossrock. What he did looks to me like trying to figure out what the various clans are so he can hide behind something if he doesn't have one. Especially given the fact that he did not reveal his own affiliation in attempting to explain his plan, which would be pretty logical for him if his intent was what he claimed it to be.

    query: Tossrock

    Straightzi on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    hmm.
    i'm tempted to vote Drez! ;)

    But Quetzi's usually pretty loud. But he's been pretty quiet so far.
    So... let's see what's under the covers (:winky: :winky:)

    target: Quetzi

    I am generally pretty quiet when I go to sleep.

    Only lanfear sleeps.
    :o

    Don't you mean the Lanfear?

    No, as explained before, its her self-chosen name.

    You're Quetzi, not the Quetzi.
    The person was Lanfear. not "THE" lanfear.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    hmm.
    i'm tempted to vote Drez! ;)

    But Quetzi's usually pretty loud. But he's been pretty quiet so far.
    So... let's see what's under the covers (:winky: :winky:)

    target: Quetzi

    I am generally pretty quiet when I go to sleep.

    Only lanfear sleeps.
    :o

    Don't you mean the Lanfear?

    No, as explained before, its her self-chosen name.

    You're Quetzi, not the Quetzi.
    The person was Lanfear. not "THE" lanfear.

    Yes Neville, I read the books, I know. I was making a joke.

    Straightzi on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Quetzi wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    hmm.
    i'm tempted to vote Drez! ;)

    But Quetzi's usually pretty loud. But he's been pretty quiet so far.
    So... let's see what's under the covers (:winky: :winky:)

    target: Quetzi

    I am generally pretty quiet when I go to sleep.

    Only lanfear sleeps.
    :o

    Don't you mean the Lanfear?

    No, as explained before, its her self-chosen name.

    You're Quetzi, not the Quetzi.
    The person was Lanfear. not "THE" lanfear.

    Yes Neville, I read the books, I know. I was making a joke.

    ah.
    it was the missing humor that through me off the track.
    clever girl/guy.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
Sign In or Register to comment.