As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PC Tournament News: World in Conflict, with $20,000 in Prizes!

2»

• Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    artifice wrote: »
    Air is essential to a good team, but I think anyone that thinks "hey, let's be smart and rush with everyone going medium helicopters" is going to get their ass kicked hard.

God no, if support manages to spam heavy anti air combined with a convoy of tanks, they won't be stopped for a good long time.

the game is like a rock paper scisors game. I find that combo is easly stoped by a skilled infrantry player. sence infantry is most easly stoped by a good artilery (the suport player will be coming with anti air not mainy artilery). But that is a good strat anyway, the game however is just increadably balanced.

The problem here is there's usually more then one support. ;3

Its a 5v5 tournament, not an 8v8. So we'll see :)

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    artifice wrote: »
    Air is essential to a good team, but I think anyone that thinks "hey, let's be smart and rush with everyone going medium helicopters" is going to get their ass kicked hard.

God no, if support manages to spam heavy anti air combined with a convoy of tanks, they won't be stopped for a good long time.

the game is like a rock paper scisors game. I find that combo is easly stoped by a skilled infrantry player. sence infantry is most easly stoped by a good artilery (the suport player will be coming with anti air not mainy artilery). But that is a good strat anyway, the game however is just increadably balanced.

I just wish something more creative than rock - paper - scissors balance could be implemented in these games. Sure it's a great way to make sure a game is balanced, but I just wish there was a bit more to it. Not that I can offer a solution, I just wish there was one :(

Alas I absolutely love this game, rock paper scissors or not.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
This discussion has been closed.