Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [chat] will end in 2012

1454647484951»

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Honestly, though, Al_Wat, that's pretty cool. I'm sorry I was being a punk-ass about it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    No need to apologize man, I know you were speaking in jest

Al_wat on
    PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    You're just using that line because your third-world country only just got that cartoon, right? :P

Better a bear than a girl.
    I don't think they had that cartoon over here, to be honest. :? On the other hand, we have marijuana, so nya.
    We never did determine whether or not you're actually a dude, did we?

I'm totally a girl, teeheehee! Can you give me some money? You look so strong, can you buy me an epic mount?

Does WoW have hippo mounts now?

It really should. Not being able to mount a hippo is the last thing keeping it from being a virtual Ren Faire.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Don't despair. Not even over the fact that you don't despair.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    You're just using that line because your third-world country only just got that cartoon, right? :P

I don't think they had that cartoon over here, to be honest. :? On the other hand, we have marijuana, so nya.

I'm totally a girl, teeheehee! Can you give me some money? You look so strong, can you buy me an epic mount?

A girl tried to pull that on me once.

I laughed at her pretty hard.

Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

gotta update that stuff man
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007

You didn't try to get some tits out of it, or anything? Man, that's gay.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

I've been mistaken for a girl before. It's probably the hair, but I'm quite broad in the shoulders, which you would think would be a bit of a giveaway.

EDIT: Also, the facial hair.

japan on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    japan wrote: »
    I've been mistaken for a girl before. It's probably the hair, but I'm quite broad in the shoulders, which you would think would be a bit of a giveaway.

EDIT: Also, the facial hair.

It happens.

I've been called Joanna a few times. Including by a boss. He WROTE IT ON MY ID TAG. I had a beard. D:

Incenjucar on
  • Anonymous RobotAnonymous Robot Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »

You didn't try to get some tits out of it, or anything? Man, that's gay.

Oh man, I am such a dick to girls on the intertron when they're obviously trying to flirt stuff out of me.

Back when I played WoW, some chick was asking me to do this and that for her, pouting and giving the anime smilies, doing the flirt emotes etc.

"DELIVER TO ME YOUR BREASTS."

My friend told me I'm like the deaf guy who steers the ship away from the Sirens.

Anonymous Robot on
    Sigs shouldn't be higher than 80 pixels - Elki.

photo02-film.jpg
  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Hey, a tumbleweed!

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2007
    What? Where?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg