As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Something that inspires you to play a game?

2»

• BurgundyBurgundy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Watching old crime movies really made me want to play one of the Sly Cooper games. You'd think with all the realistic gangster games, I'd want to play The Godfather or something, but nope. I'm weird like that.

Burgundy on
    CaptBurgundy.png
  • METAzraeLMETAzraeL Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    expendable wrote: »
    The music for 28 days or weeks later makes me have to play so sort of zombie/ horror game

When I saw 28 Weeks Later, I wanted to go play Universal Combat.

I just had the desire to be reminded that, no matter how much 28 Weeks Later sucked, how big and gaping the plot holes were, how utterly contrived every conflict was, there was still something out there that sucked more.
    Haha, but you can't beat zombie-ninja-smart-dad! 28WL brought out the strongest hate I've felt for a movie in a long time :/

Jade Empire made me return it and get Ninja Gaiden Black. Um, basically anything with atmosphere or horror makes me want to play RE4.

METAzraeL on

dream a little dream or you could live a little dream
    sleep forever if you wish to be a dreamer