Options

Luxury Cars are the Only Cars Worth Driving

1468910

Posts

  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    what's so special about a range rover?

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    XD They're spinnerz for people who don't want spinnerz.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    XD!

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    XD?

    Kovak on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ... it's a little laughy face. D:

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    XD.

    Kovak on
  • Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Since I live about an hour north of Raleigh-Durham and that whole area I get the treat of seeing a lot douchbags driving super expensive sports cars and luxury cars like they just got their license(then again it might just be because they're from North Carolina). Seeing some guy stall out a Maserati after being an arrogant ass just because most of the other people at the gas station are driving pick ups is proof that schadenfreude is good for the soul. If I had the option of dropping an insane amount of money on a car probably buy an Ariel Atom or just get a plain 4 door sedan and a sportbike.

    Borommakot on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    An Atom is only like 50 grand.

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Damn, wrong story.

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    An Atom is the closest I'll ever be to being able to drive a real F1 car. Plus, I just plain like the way it looks over a lot of cars.

    Borommakot on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm not denying it's fuckawesome.

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I like how no matter when I pop into the forums somebody can be counted on to be making the ass of themselves. Thank you Treeloot, and SE++. Thank you.

    Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    what

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    GlorfindelGlorfindel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    way to fag up the decent conversation that was going on, jmilikin

    Glorfindel on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I like how no matter when I pop into the forums somebody can be counted on to be making the ass of themselves. Thank you Jmillikin, and SE++. Thank you.

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Glorfindel wrote: »
    way to fag up the decent conversation that was going on, jmilikin

    Well excuuuuuuuuuse me. I could post a bunch of lowriders with rims if that's what you'd rather

    Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Seriously, you could buy a 30,000 dollar Mustang GT, even a Cobra for a few thousand more, and have those all important "leather seats", PLUS performance and looks.

    Maybe some cool rims too if you get a car with the nice ones.

    Why are there quote marks around leather seats? Are you implying they aren't really important or that most leather seats aren't made of leather? I don't see where you're going with this.
    And just for the record, most luxury cars fall apart. They rattle and clunk, they burn oil AND gas. My cousin, who is a state-certified smog technician for the state of California, JUST failed an '06 Rolls Royce.

    Also, I don't see the trend of you sucking a giant, gilded phallus stopping any time soon. Do yourself a favor: get some therapy for the self-hate issues and buy a fucking Accord with your pizza delivery money, you fucking mongrel.

    My cousin who is a state certified swimming instructor drove her car through a garage door. If he's as incompetent as my cousin is then I think he may have made a gross error in failing that Rolls Royce.

    It's kind of funny you're telling me to get therapy for angry issues when you sound furious and jealous that I have more money and better taste than you.

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My dick is so big I have to wear Shaqs rain jacket as a condom.

    ho ho ho

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    I get to drive an Acura CSX '07, it's luxury enough for a 17 year old.

    Fuck I'm a little bitch.

    How did it feel to pay a few extra thousand for that badge on the front, because you didn't get anything else worthwhile over a Civic?

    How does it feel not driving a luxury car? I bet it is pretty embarrassing to go to work every day.

    You have a tiny penis, don't you? You're going to drive whatever is biggest and whatever you can afford with your spending limit, which is laughable when considering you want luxury, because you're ashamed of yourself and want to prove to the world that you don't suck.


    Well, I've got bad news: you suck. You suck a giant, gold, champaign-cumming cock.

    Man my dick is so big I could steer a yacht with it. You dick is so god damn small you'd have trouble steering a train and trains don't even need steering because they can only go straight.
    jmillikin wrote: »
    Glorfindel wrote: »
    way to fag up the decent conversation that was going on, jmilikin

    Well excuuuuuuuuuse me. I could post a bunch of lowriders with rims if that's what you'd rather

    Are they luxury low riders because I guess I could consider buying one.

    I'm calling it: this fuck is an alt. I DEMAND TRACES, SHUT DOWN HIS INTERNETS! ALL OF THEM!

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    I get to drive an Acura CSX '07, it's luxury enough for a 17 year old.

    Fuck I'm a little bitch.

    How did it feel to pay a few extra thousand for that badge on the front, because you didn't get anything else worthwhile over a Civic?

    How does it feel not driving a luxury car? I bet it is pretty embarrassing to go to work every day.

    You have a tiny penis, don't you? You're going to drive whatever is biggest and whatever you can afford with your spending limit, which is laughable when considering you want luxury, because you're ashamed of yourself and want to prove to the world that you don't suck.


    Well, I've got bad news: you suck. You suck a giant, gold, champaign-cumming cock.

    Man my dick is so big I could steer a yacht with it. You dick is so god damn small you'd have trouble steering a train and trains don't even need steering because they can only go straight.

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    I get to drive an Acura CSX '07, it's luxury enough for a 17 year old.

    Fuck I'm a little bitch.

    How did it feel to pay a few extra thousand for that badge on the front, because you didn't get anything else worthwhile over a Civic?

    How does it feel not driving a luxury car? I bet it is pretty embarrassing to go to work every day.

    You have a tiny penis, don't you? You're going to drive whatever is biggest and whatever you can afford with your spending limit, which is laughable when considering you want luxury, because you're ashamed of yourself and want to prove to the world that you don't suck.


    Well, I've got bad news: you suck. You suck a giant, gold, champaign-cumming cock.

    Man my dick is so big I could steer a yacht with it. You dick is so god damn small you'd have trouble steering a train and trains don't even need steering because they can only go straight.
    jmillikin wrote: »
    Glorfindel wrote: »
    way to fag up the decent conversation that was going on, jmilikin

    Well excuuuuuuuuuse me. I could post a bunch of lowriders with rims if that's what you'd rather

    Are they luxury low riders because I guess I could consider buying one.

    I'm calling it: this fuck is an alt. I DEMAND TRACES, SHUT DOWN HIS INTERNETS! ALL OF THEM!

    edit: How about a bet on this? If you're wrong you'll quit shitting up my thread.

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT HAPPENED THERE

    WHAT HAPPENED

    Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT HAPPENED THERE

    WHAT HAPPENED

    Metzger Meister came in and ruined this fine discussion about luxury cars.

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot, this thread was ruined before I started posting and got better when I came in.



    IT GOT BETTER WITH MY PRESENCE. THIS IS HOW AWFUL YOU ARE.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT HAPPENED THERE

    WHAT HAPPENED

    Metzger Meister came in and ruined this fine discussion about luxury cars.

    In his defense, you sound like an elitist pigfucker. And even then you're still doing it wrong.

    Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot, this thread was ruined before I started posting and got better when I came in.



    IT GOT BETTER WITH MY PRESENCE. THIS IS HOW AWFUL YOU ARE.
    The first thing I'll do with my luxury car is run you over.

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    BearcatBearcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    Bearcat on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    well... yeah

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Wren wrote: »
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    well... yeah
    its not

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Treeloot, this thread was ruined before I started posting and got better when I came in.



    IT GOT BETTER WITH MY PRESENCE. THIS IS HOW AWFUL YOU ARE.
    The first thing I'll do with my luxury car is run you over.

    luckily, a $2,000 dollar luxury care is a body with no engine. :D

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    BearcatBearcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    well... yeah
    its not

    My Ford has been driving for 37 years straight, not a single problem. I win. You lose.

    Bearcat on
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    well... yeah
    its not

    Fix Or Repair Daily

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    slurpeepoopslurpeepoop Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Is the OP still looking for a cheap-ass luxury car?

    Because I have a bunch of recommendations.

    slurpeepoop on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Treeloot wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    well... yeah
    its not

    Fix Or Repair Daily

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS A FUNNY JOKE! OH MAN, THE NOSTALGIA FOR THIRD GRADE FLOWS THROUGH ME!






    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The Focus is european.

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    TreelootTreeloot Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Is the OP still looking for a cheap-ass luxury car?

    Because I have a bunch of recommendations.

    Yes I am.

    Treeloot on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    Bearcat wrote: »
    Treeloot stated Ford Focuses were shitty cars.

    That's where I draw the line.

    well... yeah
    its not

    My Ford has been driving for 37 years straight, not a single problem. I win. You lose.

    maybe because it was made back when cars were actually cars

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Is the OP still looking for a cheap-ass luxury car?

    Because I have a bunch of recommendations.

    Isn't that an oxymoron?

    turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    fuck why is everyone on the first page of this thread so dumb? especially this guy:
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Luxury cars are bulky, difficult to drive and always have terrible gas mileage. Honestly, are you even old enough to drive?

    Oden on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Honestly

    Lincoln Towncar.

    Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.