Options

[DEAD THREAD] BANG! El Phalla

1246715

Posts

  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Where's that mini-phalla, Sab?

    I'm starting sign ups when more people die in Buzz Buzz's phalla. Plus he said around day 4 would be good. :P

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I like that TehSpectre is anti-Ardor, but I'm not sure about the Fembot bandwagon. It's better than the one on Telcus (since Fembot wasn't attacked by Outlaws), but not by much.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Thanks for having faith in me, B:L.
    And it wasn't because I wanted to return the favor, I really believed in you. ;-)

    I'm seeing some patterns up there, and I'm hoping it's not Space Station phalla all over again. :|

    !Itemize Last Son

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I guess I will !vote TehSpectre.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    What's also interesting is, AS I PREDICTED, there was only ONE Outlaw kill last night.

    Hence, either the outlaws sacrificed a kill or DevoutlyApathetic is an Outlaw.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    What's also interesting is, AS I PREDICTED, there was only ONE Outlaw kill last night.

    Hence, either the outlaws sacrificed a kill or DevoutlyApathetic is an Outlaw.
    I'm not quite sure outlaw kills work like that (not having kills if one of your members is jailed, meaning rotating kills like in the D&D Phalla).

    But I agree; DA is acting suspicious.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    What's also interesting is, AS I PREDICTED, there was only ONE Outlaw kill last night.

    Hence, either the outlaws sacrificed a kill or DevoutlyApathetic is an Outlaw.
    I'm not quite sure outlaw kills work like that (not having kills if one of your members is jailed, meaning rotating kills like in the D&D Phalla).

    But I agree; DA is acting suspicious.

    If you're jailed, you can't do ANYTHING.
    Basically, with a mechanic like that, your best bet is to try and jail an outlaw as it's quite likely that outlaws work on a one-for-one basis.

    Jailing an outlaw is probably the best detection device aside from a seer. Jailing gets it out public.

    It's just that the attention against DA is swaying away from him. Which sucks.

    When an innocent man says "THOSE TWO GUYS ARE THE BAD ONES" and he dies and he's freaking innocent... maybe he has a point.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Hmm. Coincidence, frandel?

    Nonetheless, here is your reward.

    !retract teh !vote frandelgearslip

    Squashua on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Hmm. Coincidence, frandel?

    Nonetheless, here is your reward.

    !retract teh !vote frandelgearslip
    AW HELL NAW

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    Hmm. Coincidence, frandel?

    Nonetheless, here is your reward.

    !retract teh !vote frandelgearslip
    AW HELL NAW

    Parents just don't understand.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    When an innocent man says "THOSE TWO GUYS ARE THE BAD ONES" and he dies and he's freaking innocent... maybe he has a point.

    Well, in general it doesn't mean anything unless there is supporting evidence. Which, I admit, you have in this case, although I think that the Outlaws probably don't lose kills for having jailed members, and DA is a renegade if anything.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    When an innocent man says "THOSE TWO GUYS ARE THE BAD ONES" and he dies and he's freaking innocent... maybe he has a point.

    Well, in general it doesn't mean anything unless there is supporting evidence. Which, I admit, you have in this case, although I think that the Outlaws probably don't lose kills for having jailed members, and DA is a renegade if anything.
    Which...is what LAST SON said. ;-)

    C'mon Squash, Last son called for DA's head first. Let's get the katamari rolling. 8-)

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    When an innocent man says "THOSE TWO GUYS ARE THE BAD ONES" and he dies and he's freaking innocent... maybe he has a point.

    Well, in general it doesn't mean anything unless there is supporting evidence. Which, I admit, you have in this case, although I think that the Outlaws probably don't lose kills for having jailed members, and DA is a renegade if anything.
    Which...is what LAST SON said. ;-)

    C'mon Squash, Last son called for DA's head first. Let's get the katamari rolling. 8-)

    I even had evidence yesterday, but no one listened.

    I explicity stated that if there was an attack missing tonight, to look at myself, DA and jdark, and if I turned out innocent, it's likely jdark put me in the prigione as a distraction. At least the flag has been picked up in the main thread.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    When an innocent man says "THOSE TWO GUYS ARE THE BAD ONES" and he dies and he's freaking innocent... maybe he has a point.

    Well, in general it doesn't mean anything unless there is supporting evidence. Which, I admit, you have in this case, although I think that the Outlaws probably don't lose kills for having jailed members, and DA is a renegade if anything.
    Which...is what LAST SON said. ;-)

    C'mon Squash, Last son called for DA's head first. Let's get the katamari rolling. 8-)

    I even had evidence yesterday, but no one listened.

    I explicity stated that if there was an attack missing tonight, to look at myself, DA and jdark, and if I turned out innocent, it's likely jdark put me in the prigione as a distraction. At least the flag has been picked up in the main thread.
    Scary that frandel is heading it though; he shot a good guy. D:

    I'd give him an item too knowing that he'd use it, except it doesn't seem like he'll be one to survive the night. :|

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Scary that frandel is heading it though; he shot a good guy. D:

    On day ONE.

    That's forgivable.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hakkekage is not entertaining me by killing someone. I suggest you choose someone who will immediately and blindly attack with whatever they're given. :P

    Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Make Variable go nuts. I think Hakkekage might be a bad guy; she's implying discord.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Scary that frandel is heading it though; he shot a good guy. D:

    On day ONE.

    That's forgivable.
    I wouldn't say so. :x

    I'm definitely not getting good vibes from Hakke, jdarksun or Ardor.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    Hakkekage is not entertaining me by killing someone. I suggest you choose someone who will immediately and blindly attack with whatever they're given. :P

    Dammit, that describes me to a T! If only I were still alive...

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Scary that frandel is heading it though; he shot a good guy. D:

    On day ONE.

    That's forgivable.
    I wouldn't say so. :x

    Says the guy who blew up a deputy. :P

    Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Scary that frandel is heading it though; he shot a good guy. D:

    On day ONE.

    That's forgivable.
    I wouldn't say so. :x

    Says the guy who blew up a deputy. :P
    To be fair, that deputy should've known how to avoid dynamite, especially after blowing up an innocent guy himself. :P

    (Funny story: After seeing Akimbo blow up, I was about to send FWD a PM saying "Time limit + Last Post = Explosive Hilarity LOL". But I figured if he was a good guy, he'd know how to avoid it.)

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    If we make it to Day 5, I'm going to mock everyone in the living thread. Constantly.

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Squashua wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Scary that frandel is heading it though; he shot a good guy. D:

    On day ONE.

    That's forgivable.
    I wouldn't say so. :x

    Says the guy who blew up a deputy. :P
    To be fair, that deputy should've known how to avoid dynamite, especially after blowing up an innocent guy himself. :P

    (Funny story: After seeing Akimbo blow up, I was about to send FWD a PM saying "Time limit + Last Post = Explosive Hilarity LOL". But I figured if he was a good guy, he'd know how to avoid it.)

    Why would I know how to avoid it?

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    If we make it to Day 5, I'm going to mock everyone in the living thread. Constantly.
    You do that already. :P

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Why would I know how to avoid it?
    How would I know? :lol:

    Honestly though, I figured someone like you who'd pick dynamite would watch out for the triggering mechanism. I noticed after Akimbo blew up that he was probably the LAST post after a certain time limit or post count. There was a good chance that it followed the game mechanics; the dynamite "hot-potatoe'd" around until the fuse burnt out.

    That was my theory and I didn't want to chance it being true, that's why I shut up immediately after Akimbo died.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    If we make it to Day 5, I'm going to mock everyone in the living thread. Constantly.
    You do that already. :P
    I wonder what extent the ghosts can talk to the living...

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Ardor usually picks up the obvious, like DA. I think Ardor might be bad. Of course, that's a LOT of bad guys in that game, but I think we've picked some out - Hakkekage, Ardor, jdarksun and DA. Might be interesting if we're completely wrong, but it was kind of shit that the vigilante didn't go after any of them.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Why would I know how to avoid it?
    How would I know? :lol:

    Honestly though, I figured someone like you who'd pick dynamite would watch out for the triggering mechanism. I noticed after Akimbo blew up that he was probably the LAST post after a certain time limit or post count. There was a good chance that it followed the game mechanics; the dynamite "hot-potatoe'd" around until the fuse burnt out.

    That was my theory and I didn't want to chance it being true, that's why I shut up immediately after Akimbo died.

    I wasn't thinking about funny targeting mechanics at all. I picked Dynamite because I thought that the tradeoff for not being able to target it would be multiple kills, and I assumed they'd be RNG'd. I thought the delay between my action and Akimbo's death was just due to Buss Buss taking the time to work it out, and I had only just begun to speculate on what was taking yours so long when I was killed.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I think we should itemize TehSpectre!

    Hehehe. Ardor thinks he know stuff!

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Ardor usually picks up the obvious, like DA. I think Ardor might be bad. Of course, that's a LOT of bad guys in that game, but I think we've picked some out - Hakkekage, Ardor, jdarksun and DA. Might be interesting if we're completely wrong, but it was kind of shit that the vigilante didn't go after any of them.

    Would you mind sharing why you think Hakkekage is bad? I'm not seeing it.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Why would I know how to avoid it?
    How would I know? :lol:

    Honestly though, I figured someone like you who'd pick dynamite would watch out for the triggering mechanism. I noticed after Akimbo blew up that he was probably the LAST post after a certain time limit or post count. There was a good chance that it followed the game mechanics; the dynamite "hot-potatoe'd" around until the fuse burnt out.

    That was my theory and I didn't want to chance it being true, that's why I shut up immediately after Akimbo died.

    I wasn't thinking about funny targeting mechanics at all. I picked Dynamite because I thought that the tradeoff for not being able to target it would be multiple kills, and I assumed they'd be RNG'd. I thought the delay between my action and Akimbo's death was just due to Buss Buss taking the time to work it out, and I had only just begun to speculate on what was taking yours so long when I was killed.
    I was hoping for the multiple kills as well, but Akimbo's death to dynamite stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

    I guess not everyone can see the petals around the rose. ;-)

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Ardor usually picks up the obvious, like DA. I think Ardor might be bad. Of course, that's a LOT of bad guys in that game, but I think we've picked some out - Hakkekage, Ardor, jdarksun and DA. Might be interesting if we're completely wrong, but it was kind of shit that the vigilante didn't go after any of them.

    Would you mind sharing why you think Hakkekage is bad? I'm not seeing it.

    Her posts. She's doing the "hanger on in the background" thing. She'd be at the bottom of my kill list.

    My list would go:

    DA (for the missing action)
    JDark (for aggressive + hiding DA by putting me in Prigione)
    Ardor (for general out of character confusion)
    Hakkekage (hanger on)

    Ardor had the whole "kill Telcus because of the extra item" thing and then he renegged, but now he's using the same argument against others and NO ONE is calling his bullshit.

    Squashua on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hahaha. Squashua, you do realize Ardor never actually called for Telcus' death? He thought that thieves might be renegades or outlaws but wanted to give Telcus a chance, but other people put words into his mouth and tried to kill Telcus.

    If you kill Ardor, you guys are going to make it even easier for the outlaws. You guys haven't even hit an outlaw yet, you bums!

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm am obviously the only competent cowboy here.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I agree with Squashua's list.

    Ardor is acting WEIRD, for Ardor. He was acting pretty weird as a bad guy in Space Station phalla as well, and I would've called him out on it and the traitor engineer as well if they kept me in the frikkin' loop.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    1. TehSpectre
    2. FunkyWaltDogg (Blown up by B:L's dynamite, day 1) Sean Mallory Deputy
    3. Bliss 101
    4. Last Son
    5. Squashua (Executed by the mob, night 2) Kit Carlson
    6. Balefuego
    7. Ardor
    8. zal (Blown up by TehSpectre's dynamite, day 1) Paul Regret
    9. Hakkekage
    10. DËTHKÖK (Gunned down by Saburbia, day 1) Willy the Kid Renegade
    11. Niceguy Myeye
    12. cheez
    13. Defunker
    14. Oatway (Killed by an outlaw, night 2) Buck Wengam
    15. Fembot
    16. Saburbia (Killed by a renegade, night 1) El Gringo
    17. Bogey
    18. Koan
    19. DamnedLibrarian (Executed by the posse, night 1) Molly Stark
    20. Grundlterror
    21. frandelgearslip
    22. jdarksun
    23. Skulk (Killed in a duel with telcus, day 2) Herb Hunter
    24. minigunwielder
    25. AkimboLegs (Blown up by FWD's Dynamite, day 1) Reclining Ox
    26. Frosteey (Killed in a duel with Skulk, day 1) Wyatt Burp
    27. Plutonium
    28. telcus
    29. Variable
    30. MrBallbaggins
    31. B:L (Gunned down by frandelgearslip, day 1) Rooster Rick
    32. JPJeezus
    33. cj iwakura (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Bill Noface
    34. the wook (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Morgan Burp
    35. Hylianbunny
    36. Typhus733
    37. DevoutlyApathetic
    38. Zerinan
    39. Critical
    40. Anaximander (Killed in a duel with Defunker, day 2) Sid Ketchum
    I don't see an Outlaw in that list....:whistle:

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    1. TehSpectre
    2. FunkyWaltDogg (Blown up by B:L's dynamite, day 1) Sean Mallory Deputy
    3. Bliss 101
    4. Last Son
    5. Squashua (Executed by the mob, night 2) Kit Carlson
    6. Balefuego
    7. Ardor
    8. zal (Blown up by TehSpectre's dynamite, day 1) Paul Regret
    9. Hakkekage
    10. DËTHKÖK (Gunned down by Saburbia, day 1) Willy the Kid Renegade
    11. Niceguy Myeye
    12. cheez
    13. Defunker
    14. Oatway (Killed by an outlaw, night 2) Buck Wengam
    15. Fembot
    16. Saburbia (Killed by a renegade, night 1) El Gringo
    17. Bogey
    18. Koan
    19. DamnedLibrarian (Executed by the posse, night 1) Molly Stark
    20. Grundlterror
    21. frandelgearslip
    22. jdarksun
    23. Skulk (Killed in a duel with telcus, day 2) Herb Hunter
    24. minigunwielder
    25. AkimboLegs (Blown up by FWD's Dynamite, day 1) Reclining Ox
    26. Frosteey (Killed in a duel with Skulk, day 1) Wyatt Burp
    27. Plutonium
    28. telcus
    29. Variable
    30. MrBallbaggins
    31. B:L (Gunned down by frandelgearslip, day 1) Rooster Rick
    32. JPJeezus
    33. cj iwakura (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Bill Noface
    34. the wook (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Morgan Burp
    35. Hylianbunny
    36. Typhus733
    37. DevoutlyApathetic
    38. Zerinan
    39. Critical
    40. Anaximander (Killed in a duel with Defunker, day 2) Sid Ketchum
    I don't see an Outlaw in that list....:whistle:

    I do see a dead renegade. :winky:

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    1. TehSpectre
    2. FunkyWaltDogg (Blown up by B:L's dynamite, day 1) Sean Mallory Deputy
    3. Bliss 101
    4. Last Son
    5. Squashua (Executed by the mob, night 2) Kit Carlson
    6. Balefuego
    7. Ardor
    8. zal (Blown up by TehSpectre's dynamite, day 1) Paul Regret
    9. Hakkekage
    10. DËTHKÖK (Gunned down by Saburbia, day 1) Willy the Kid Renegade
    11. Niceguy Myeye
    12. cheez
    13. Defunker
    14. Oatway (Killed by an outlaw, night 2) Buck Wengam
    15. Fembot
    16. Saburbia (Killed by a renegade, night 1) El Gringo
    17. Bogey
    18. Koan
    19. DamnedLibrarian (Executed by the posse, night 1) Molly Stark
    20. Grundlterror
    21. frandelgearslip
    22. jdarksun
    23. Skulk (Killed in a duel with telcus, day 2) Herb Hunter
    24. minigunwielder
    25. AkimboLegs (Blown up by FWD's Dynamite, day 1) Reclining Ox
    26. Frosteey (Killed in a duel with Skulk, day 1) Wyatt Burp
    27. Plutonium
    28. telcus
    29. Variable
    30. MrBallbaggins
    31. B:L (Gunned down by frandelgearslip, day 1) Rooster Rick
    32. JPJeezus
    33. cj iwakura (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Bill Noface
    34. the wook (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Morgan Burp
    35. Hylianbunny
    36. Typhus733
    37. DevoutlyApathetic
    38. Zerinan
    39. Critical
    40. Anaximander (Killed in a duel with Defunker, day 2) Sid Ketchum
    I don't see an Outlaw in that list....:whistle:

    I do see a dead renegade. :winky:
    Well, I certainly got my revenge, now didn't I pardner?

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    1. TehSpectre
    2. FunkyWaltDogg (Blown up by B:L's dynamite, day 1) Sean Mallory Deputy
    3. Bliss 101
    4. Last Son
    5. Squashua (Executed by the mob, night 2) Kit Carlson
    6. Balefuego
    7. Ardor
    8. zal (Blown up by TehSpectre's dynamite, day 1) Paul Regret
    9. Hakkekage
    10. DËTHKÖK (Gunned down by Saburbia, day 1) Willy the Kid Renegade
    11. Niceguy Myeye
    12. cheez
    13. Defunker
    14. Oatway (Killed by an outlaw, night 2) Buck Wengam
    15. Fembot
    16. Saburbia (Killed by a renegade, night 1) El Gringo
    17. Bogey
    18. Koan
    19. DamnedLibrarian (Executed by the posse, night 1) Molly Stark
    20. Grundlterror
    21. frandelgearslip
    22. jdarksun
    23. Skulk (Killed in a duel with telcus, day 2) Herb Hunter
    24. minigunwielder
    25. AkimboLegs (Blown up by FWD's Dynamite, day 1) Reclining Ox
    26. Frosteey (Killed in a duel with Skulk, day 1) Wyatt Burp
    27. Plutonium
    28. telcus
    29. Variable
    30. MrBallbaggins
    31. B:L (Gunned down by frandelgearslip, day 1) Rooster Rick
    32. JPJeezus
    33. cj iwakura (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Bill Noface
    34. the wook (Killed by an outlaw, night 1) Morgan Burp
    35. Hylianbunny
    36. Typhus733
    37. DevoutlyApathetic
    38. Zerinan
    39. Critical
    40. Anaximander (Killed in a duel with Defunker, day 2) Sid Ketchum
    I don't see an Outlaw in that list....:whistle:

    I do see a dead renegade. :winky:
    Well, I certainly got my revenge, now didn't I pardner?

    Yep now we are both down here. :(

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Also I'm going to guess that DA is a renegade.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
Sign In or Register to comment.