Options

[DEAD THREAD] BANG! El Phalla

• Options
    DamnedLibrarianDamnedLibrarian Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Anyone else find it weird Bliss isn't dead? I mean the bad guys should know her bible was destroyed, yet they're shooting blindly into the crowd instead of nailing folks they can be sure of killing. Seems mighty suspicious* to me...

*Opinion may be based largely on being bandwagoned by Bliss.

On the Hakkekage thing. The fact that she hasn't touched the Bang is strange. If i knew there was a chance of me dieing tonight I'd have been pulling the trigger. The fact that she hasn't used the Bang implies that she's reasonably certain of survival, almost as if she knows the bad dudes aren't going to target her. Plus, holding onto a Bang the good guys aren't expecting could help towards the end of the game.

Then again maybe I'm just over analyzing.

DamnedLibrarian on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Also I'm going to guess that DA is a renegade.
    That's a cute guess, Sab. Going to give any logic?

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Because it seems the renegades didnt get a kill last night and DA was jailed.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited August 2007

And now how do you know the renegade's didn't get a kill last night? Just cuz' it didn't explicitly state the renegades shot at someone don't mean dat we didn't.

P10 on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hahaha. Squashua, you do realize Ardor never actually called for Telcus' death? He thought that thieves might be renegades or outlaws but wanted to give Telcus a chance, but other people put words into his mouth and tried to kill Telcus.

If you kill Ardor, you guys are going to make it even easier for the outlaws. You guys haven't even hit an outlaw yet, you bums!

One funny thing I noticed is, Ardor never actually voted for Telcus, but when he had his "change of heart", he retracted a non-existent vote for Telcus.

But seriously, if you are sincerely arguing that Ardor wasn't trying to get Telcus killed, you are deluding yourself.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Hahaha. Squashua, you do realize Ardor never actually called for Telcus' death? He thought that thieves might be renegades or outlaws but wanted to give Telcus a chance, but other people put words into his mouth and tried to kill Telcus.

If you kill Ardor, you guys are going to make it even easier for the outlaws. You guys haven't even hit an outlaw yet, you bums!

One funny thing I noticed is, Ardor never actually voted for Telcus, but when he had his "change of heart", he retracted a non-existent vote for Telcus.

But seriously, if you are sincerely arguing that Ardor wasn't trying to get Telcus killed, you are deluding yourself.
    Just cuz' a pardner got shoddy memory don't make him evil, Dogg. Infact I'd think an outlaw would be keeping up to date spreadsheets and would know what vote he made.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

And now how do you know the renegade's didn't get a kill last night? Just cuz' it didn't explicitly state the renegades shot at someone don't mean dat we didn't.

The night I died it said who the outlaws went for and who the renegades went for with the outlaws trying to kill 2 people.

And look today at the saloon, same place the outlaws targetted the night I died, and the same amount of people were targetted.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

The night I died it said who the outlaws went for and who the renegades went for with the outlaws trying to kill 2 people.

And look today at the saloon, same place the outlaws targeted the night I died, and the same amount of people were targeted.
    You know what happens when you make assumptions, eh pardner? It makes and ass out of you and me. If you wanna think all narrations will tell you who targeted whom, then go ahead and think dat, but I'm jus' tryin' to help out.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Marx its not like we can kill people and assumptions is all we got.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ah, but you can kill people, pardner. You gave ole' Hakkekage a gun, and she's going to kill someone with it. If you don't give out them items carefully, then say good bye to your sheriff, eh pardner?

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ah, but you can kill people, pardner. You gave ole' Hakkekage a gun, and she's going to kill someone with it. If you don't give out them items carefully, then say good bye to your sheriff, eh pardner?

No we don't kill people. We give other people the chance to kill people. We don't actually get to decide who to kill or not.

But it's obvious your just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

No we don't kill people. We give other people the chance to kill people. We don't actually get to decide who to kill or not.

What, you're still talking to Marx? I had him on ignore since two moons ago.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Arguin' for the sake o' arguin'? I'm providing you pardners with sound logic so you can help the sheriff fight back against those damn cactus lovin' sons o' bitches outlaws. If we don't give the right people items, we could easily be helping out the outlaw scum.

P10 on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    I just hope they realize that if DA does turn out to be a bad guy, it pretty much implicates JDarksun.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I recommend that you pardners band together and at least listen to me. I know for a fact that Ardor's logic is sound, and dat he's probably onto something with that Balefuego guy.
    So let's not give our items to people like Tehspectre
    And give them to Ardor

P10 on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    I just hope they realize that if DA does turn out to be a bad guy, it pretty much implicates JDarksun.

This part I'm still not so sure about. There were plenty of less contentious choices for people to jail if DA needed cover, even if you set aside the fact that jdarksun would have wanted to jail someone who was going to live through the night for this to work. No offense, but you tend to die pretty quickly once you start getting votes, and you had already received at least one (from DA, no less!) at that point.

I think Ardor is more suspicious than jdarksun. He's pretty clearly making all kinds of shit up to muddy the waters.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ardor ain't making up no shit, pardner. I know for a fact that what he's sayin' is true.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    And there goes jdark, trying to disassociate himself from DA.

Ardor is seriously some mixed nuts this game. Vote this guy, no vote this guy, no vote this guy.

He ought to be vigilanted just for trying to create confusion.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Anyone here buy frandel's "power"?

I don't. :arrow:

• Options
    Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Hello kids. How's this here dead thread?

Talky.

Still hoping they nail jdark if DA turns out bad. :D

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    B:L wrote: »

I buy it. I mean, I had it as well.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Hello kids. How's this here dead thread?

Talky.

Still hoping they nail jdark if DA turns out bad. :D

Well at Day 5 we get to ghost town these cowpokes and let them know what's up.

I'm inclined to buy Squashua's explanation. It seems quite likely, and I think it's some fine work of logic.

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Uh huh.

You didn't use a BANG.

• Options
    edited August 2007
    DËTHKÖK wrote: »

Uh huh.

You didn't use a BANG.
    Which had nothing to with me getting shot on night one, right?
    Why would I burn through my ace up my sleeve so early?

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Uh huh.

You didn't use a BANG.

Cause I BANGED him first.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Uh huh.

You didn't use a BANG.

Cause I BANGED him first.
    :winky:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Anyways, B:L, I thought you had me ignored? You are a big 'ole jerk, ignoring my loving info.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    As a note, I would like to point out that as far as I can tell, frandel and dethkok(UMLAUTS) just essentially told us that frandel was the other renegade.

Unless I missed something.

That said, Deth, my fellow, I missed why you were so damned crazy in that phalla, could you PM me about it? I am quite curious... your 'contact' and all.

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    As a note, I would like to point out that as far as I can tell, frandel and dethkok(UMLAUTS) just essentially told us that frandel was the other renegade.

Unless I missed something.

That said, Deth, my fellow, I missed why you were so damned crazy in that phalla, could you PM me about it? I am quite curious... your 'contact' and all.

Marx is laying out all these "clues" onto who could be the other renegade.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    No, I am not telling you who the other renegades are. However, if I got that power and was a Renegade, why couldn't Frandel have gotten it and been an outlaw?

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    No, I am not telling you who the other renegades are. However, if I got that power and was a Renegade, why couldn't Frandel have gotten it and been an outlaw?

Here's my thought:

If Frandel is the other renegade (he has a similar power as Dethkok(UMLAUTS I SAY)), then we definately want to play that close to our chest. Frandel is essentially acting as a vigilante (if he's the renegade) for the village right now since we don't really have anything to work with. Depending on the status of the badguys (who are kicking ass right now [have we even killed any?]), keeping the renegade alive benefits the village, yes? Because it gives them two 'random' kills to match the outlaws two semi-random kills.

So Day 5 comes around and Frandel is still alive, I say we keep this potential info to ourselves?

Am I blowing smoke out of my ass here?

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Anaximander, clearly you don't understand what I'm doing down here.
    I want the outlaws to die. The longer you guys go after the outlaws, then the longer the remaining Renegades have to act against the village and rack up the kills. There's no reason that the Renegades can't work against the Outlaws alongside the village.
    So you understand why I'm helping out and giving info to you guys, is because I want to help you kill Outlaws.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I want the outlaws to die. The longer you guys go after the outlaws, then the longer the remaining Renegades have to act against the village and rack up the kills. There's no reason that the Renegades can't work against the Outlaws alongside the village.
    So you understand why I'm helping out and giving info to you guys, is because I want to help you kill Outlaws.

Obviously I am misrepresenting my points.

What I'm saying is yes, the renegade(s) wants a village with less outlaws and just villagers. So for the most part, he's a good guy. So we want to NOT reveal him during our Ghost Town day because he's a good people. You know until he's the only guy with a gun left and then we want to shoot his face off.

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Obviously I am misrepresenting my points.

What I'm saying is yes, the renegade(s) wants a village with less outlaws and just villagers. So for the most part, he's a good guy. So we want to NOT reveal him during our Ghost Town day because he's a good people. You know until he's the only guy with a gun left and then we want to shoot his face off.
    Well, I like that logic, because that could give my pals more time.

But I think we should kill Frandel, and that we should itemize Ardor, because he's being the most logical out of all the villagers I see.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    t Saburbia: it's really not in his interest to tell us who it really is if he even actually knows.

So all I'm saying is, if you guys figure out who it is, you really oughta keep it to yourself. Yea?

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    t Saburbia: it's really not in his interest to tell us who it really is if he even actually knows.

So all I'm saying is, if you guys figure out who it is, you really oughta keep it to yourself. Yea?

Yea umm when I say "clues", it really means hes making it seem like one person is a renegade while another person isnt. Which since he is a renegade to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Yea umm when I say "clues", it really means hes making it seem like one person is a renegade while another person isnt. Which since he is a renegade to take what he says with a grain of salt.

My ultimate point is now thus: Dethkok is Marx. Dethkok was a renegade. Dethkok and the other renegades hate outlaws as much as we do because of their propensity to kill.

Should you figure who a renegade is, don't tell nobody. Also, Dethkok won't tell us who it is for the same reasons.

Go team us. All I'm sayin.

Gotta run!

Anthrax! Please. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

My ultimate point is now thus: Dethkok is Marx. Dethkok was a renegade. Dethkok and the other renegades hate outlaws as much as we do because of their propensity to kill.

Should you figure who a renegade is, don't tell nobody. Also, Dethkok won't tell us who it is for the same reasons.

Go team us. All I'm sayin.

Gotta run!
    This is about as good an idea as telling the Evarians who you were. :|

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Are we allowed to talk freely about our roles in here?

Oats on