As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rappelz

ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
Does anyone here play Rappelz?

Rappelz Home Page

ss_system02_1.jpg
ss_system02_1.jpg
ss_system02_3.jpg
ss_system02_6.jpg

I downloaded it and made a character and it looks pretty decent but I haven't gotten anywhere with it yet.
The skill tree reminds me a bit of Diablo 2 if I remember it correctly.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
ArcSyn on

• Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    OP Needs moar!

MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    PezzlePezzle Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    tried it for a day or two then got tired of it. The looking for group spam was highly annoying. I think it is another of those 'itemshop' games as well. The newbie area was decent enough, they try to explain some aspects of the game and your character. Skills are raised with experience if memory serves, though there were different kinds of experience. Overall, go play EVE!

Pezzle on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah I tried it a while back, didn't seem to have anything to set it apart from the hordes of other free korean MMO's out there. Neat character design though, the dark females get absurdly slutty gear.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    madstork91madstork91 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Pezzle wrote: »
    Overall, go play EVE!

This statement makes me want to quote the AVGN

Rappelz was a decent game. I enjoyed it.

When they tried to take the stamina recovery while offline out of the game... I quit. Ive heard they returned it.

I miss my pantera :( I may return to it.

madstork91 on
    tg2po0.gif Tech reviews, another forum to talk in... w/e.
  • Options
    Asamof the HorribleAsamof the Horrible Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I tried it, and was enjoying it for the most part but the lag pretty much killed it for me. That was a month or two ago, so I don't know how it is now.

SPI: if you thought that armor looked slutty you should see the dark elves in lineage 2, it's like megaslutty x10

Asamof the Horrible on