As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nintendo wifi connector

Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I bought this piece of shit a long time ago. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now. I've lost the manual and CD since then, so I downloaded the drivers from the website. I can't find anything about how to install the sucker, so I just installed it... It stops when doing something, and I'm loosely translating something here "Configuring internet sharing.". So I enable some internet sharing on my LAN connection, and the internet breaks, so I can't try to install the drivers. I've tried changing the IP on the connection, but it just resets the connection every time I try to reinstall the drivers.
So, I ask you. What the fuck do I do? I suck at networking, I just want my DS connected to the internets.

Burning Organ on

• Options
    phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    phamtq on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Didn't tell me much... I did all the troubleshooting stuff and it still says that it can't configure the internet sharing things...
    Thanks for trying atleast :p

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    JLM-AWPJLM-AWP Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Urgel wrote: »
    Didn't tell me much... I did all the troubleshooting stuff and it still says that it can't configure the internet sharing things...
    Thanks for trying atleast :p

This isn't helping your case.

So it's connecting to your wireless network, but can't find an internet signal?

JLM-AWP on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well, that's how I translated it... I can't fet past the install phase, and every time I try to get the internet sharing different things happen. It says it cant do the thing or the internet just crashes. If I do any changes to the wifi connection the installation undos them.

Burning Organ on