As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Handheld Distributed Tournament System (HDTS): EXPLAINED!

124»

• RobDeBobRobDeBob Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've legitimately earned 36 badges in the Handheld Distributed Tournament System, and I'm concerned about groups pooling large amounts together in order to win. This is not explicitly disallowed, but from what I've heard from the enforcers it's discouraged and quite possibly a forfeiture of the tournament. So, for the sake of the hard-working and yourselves, PLEASE do not use shady means to place high in the tourney. It's a fun system, but with no way to moderate this kind of activity it's also broken. -_-

On another note, how many have all of you earned?

RobDeBob on
  • JoahWJoahW Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh, hey.

That's a good idea.

JoahW on
    Jamada.gif
  • Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    i find it to be sort of a shitty system

my brother's girlfriend is a god at Lumines

she's beaten everybody she's played, and only lost i think... three times, but promptly beat the people who beat her like 15 times in a row

but she doesn't really play any other multiplayer games, so she's fucked as far as buttons go, which is pretty weaksauce. :/

Xenocide Geek on
    i wanted love, i needed love
    most of all, most of all
    someone said true love was dead
    but i'm bound to fall
    bound to fall for you
    oh what can i do
  • HiroconHirocon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I agree, the HDTS system is broken. The most annoying part is that in order to have a chance of winning, I have to skip a lot of events I would have liked to see, since I can't waste time while other people are out their earning badges.

Hirocon on
This discussion has been closed.