As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

"End of an Era" For Spider-Man

1101112131416»

• SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Lol! wrote: »
    I swear to god, if he still takes the deal after the speech Mephisto gave him, I'm going to be pissed.

MJ didn't seem to get a speech... so I'm hoping this is her fault.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    I hope so.
    I mean, I liked Peter seeing what his life would be like without powers. That was cool.
    Finding out there's only one way that he's not going to be alone? Not so cool. Something tells me that if he takes this deal, May is going to die anyway, just not from the bullet.
    Something else will happen right after he makes the deal, and he'll be completely fucked.

Me Too! on
  • VirralVirral Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    It does seem likely that a deal with the devil isn't going to work out all that well.

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Virral wrote: »
    It does seem likely that a deal with the devil isn't going to work out all that well.

what possible precedent for this could there be?

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    It's not a question of whether or not you're going to get screwed, but rather how ironic it's going to be.

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Virral wrote: »

what possible precedent for this could there be?

Hello there could I introduce you to my friend Johnny Blaze?

Me Too! on
  • smokmnkysmokmnky Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Sentry wrote: »
    When I saw one of those Previews with Wolverine and Spidey in the kitchen I thought, sweet! Spidey and Wolverine as roommates would be awesome...

Like, they're just two bachelors trying to share a pad without driving each other crazy? I'd buy it.

This is the best idea because see Spidery could be the clean one and then Wolverine would be the messy one and...oh god...how would they every co-exist with out trying to kill each other.

I'd totally buy it.

smokmnky on
  • SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    smokmnky wrote: »
    When I saw one of those Previews with Wolverine and Spidey in the kitchen I thought, sweet! Spidey and Wolverine as roommates would be awesome...

Like, they're just two bachelors trying to share a pad without driving each other crazy? I'd buy it.

This is the best idea because see Spidery could be the clean one and then Wolverine would be the messy one and...oh god...how would they every co-exist with out trying to kill each other.

I'd totally buy it.

I'm just remembering the Ultimate Spidey where they switched bodies and... man... just seeing them try and live together would just be fantastic. I believe the term "smelly dog body" was used.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    smokmnky wrote: »

I'd totally buy it.

I'm just remembering the Ultimate Spidey where they switched bodies and... man... just seeing them try and live together would just be fantastic. I believe the term "smelly dog body" was used.

I also remember MJ telling Peter "Can we not do that thing you did this morning till we're older?"

:winky:

The Muffin Man on