Options

Unicru is balls

1246711

Posts

  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Werrick wrote: »
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Filler wrote: »
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    i don't understand what's going on here

    you're a paedophile and you can't get a job?

    I'm not a pedophile and I can't get a job because everyone thinks I am a pedophile.

    What's most striking about this is that I have indeed lost jobs to both a real pedophile and a developing schizophrenic.

    Okay, how could you possibly know this unless you're part of the pedo club?

    Your stories are falling apart hadji.

    The worst part is that I had a reference who already worked at the job, too.

    Was he the pedophile?

    No, but he told me about the guy who was. And then I was there one day, and the guy came in two hours early. He had been sleeping in his van outside the store since the last time he worked, and when he woke up he just walked into the store and hung out there until his shift started.

    Man...


    If he was this bad... How bad are you?

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, Leon.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

    Why not, Leon?

    Because I am also a tortoise.

    Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

    -Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    itt: optimus prime loves the little children

    Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    denihilist wrote: »
    hadji did they say, "yo we can't hire you because you're a pedophile. Sorry dude, thems the rules" or what because...

    One guy told me I was code yellow, and they don't hire code yellow. Another guy gave me a look of pure horror. Once I went in and talked to the employment manager for about 30 minutes, and he said I was a shoe in. Then he never called me back after seeing my application.

    HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Filler wrote: »
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Werrick wrote: »
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Filler wrote: »
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    i don't understand what's going on here

    you're a paedophile and you can't get a job?

    I'm not a pedophile and I can't get a job because everyone thinks I am a pedophile.

    What's most striking about this is that I have indeed lost jobs to both a real pedophile and a developing schizophrenic.

    Okay, how could you possibly know this unless you're part of the pedo club?

    Your stories are falling apart hadji.

    The worst part is that I had a reference who already worked at the job, too.

    Was he the pedophile?

    No, but he told me about the guy who was. And then I was there one day, and the guy came in two hours early. He had been sleeping in his van outside the store since the last time he worked, and when he woke up he just walked into the store and hung out there until his shift started.

    Man...


    If he was this bad... How bad are you?

    Seriously...

    "Uhhh... I'm not so sure about Hadji... I think I'd rather have the homeless pedophile who sleeps in his van out back."

    Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

    -Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    denihilist wrote: »
    hadji if they hired a pedophile it must've been something else that stopped them from hiring you. Perhaps you are an ethnic minority or a woman?

    I bet the other guy brought candy to the interview. They always have candy.

    Fellhand on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The kids love him, he does a little dance, they play with his hobo stick...

    It's great.

    He's like a slightly less creepy version of ronald mcdonald.

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Filler wrote: »
    The kids love him, he does a little dance, they play with his hobo stick...

    It's great.

    He's like a slightly less creepy version of ronald mcdonald.

    He didn't have a hobo stick. He just had a raggy master of puppets T-Shirt.

    HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, Leon.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

    Why not, Leon?

    I get this reference because I finally saw Blade Runner recently! Hooray for me!

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    denihilist wrote: »
    hadji if they hired a pedophile it must've been something else that stopped them from hiring you. Perhaps you are an ethnic minority or a woman?

    Maybe that time he spent at an Alqaeda training camp in 2002 is coming back to haunt him.

    Hunter on
  • Options
    QuadropheniaQuadrophenia Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Why do I always show up as a pedophile on these damn things? Honestly, what the fuck?

    From now on, it's in-store application or bust. It sucks extra hard that places like Borders and Blockbuster only take Unicru and nothing else.

    Has anyone actually gotten a job through a unicru application?

    As a side story, there's a new Kohls opening, and I tried to apply, but Kohls is hells classy and you need years of retail experience for them to even consider you.

    Years of retail experience? My friend got a job there when he was in highschool for one of his first jobs.

    Quadrophenia on
    I'm so tired of partying.
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    denihilist wrote: »
    hadji did they say, "yo we can't hire you because you're a pedophile. Sorry dude, thems the rules" or what because...

    One guy told me I was code yellow, and they don't hire code yellow. Another guy gave me a look of pure horror. Once I went in and talked to the employment manager for about 30 minutes, and he said I was a shoe in. Then he never called me back after seeing my application.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited August 2007
    I think we all know what code yellow means.

    Asian Piss Party.com

    (how is that not a working url?)

    denihilist on
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Filler wrote: »
    The kids love him, he does a little dance, they play with his hobo stick...

    It's great.

    He's like a slightly less creepy version of ronald mcdonald.

    He didn't have a hobo stick. He just had a raggy master of puppets T-Shirt.

    Oh he had it.

    Fellhand on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    Filler wrote: »
    The kids love him, he does a little dance, they play with his hobo stick...

    It's great.

    He's like a slightly less creepy version of ronald mcdonald.

    He didn't have a hobo stick. He just had a raggy master of puppets T-Shirt.

    Oh trust me... He had a hobo stick...

    heh..

    EDIT: Oh damn you fellhand.

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    denihilist wrote: »
    hadji if they hired a pedophile it must've been something else that stopped them from hiring you. Perhaps you are an ethnic minority or a woman?

    Maybe that time he spent at an Alqaeda training camp in 2002 is coming back to haunt him.

    But they promised him horseback riding, basket weaving, and shenanigans!

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I desperately need to know what a code yellow is in Unicru. It's either pedophile or mass murderer.

    Hunter on
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This thread makes me want to apply and I'd probably be taking a 80% pay cut.

    Fellhand on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hadji, you should change your title to Code Yellow.

    ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Hadji, you should change your title to Code Yellow.

    Done.

    HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    maybe code yellow means he's a party pooper

    I sure wouldn't hire a party pooper

    killing everyone's buzz

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Green indicates a good fit between the applicant and the job.

    Yellow marks caution.

    Red signifies an applicant who might not be a good fit for the position and/or company.

    mcp on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Green indicates a good fit between the applicant
    and job, yellow marks caution, and red signifies an applicant
    who might not be a good fit for the position and/or company.

    http://www.kronos.com/products/KronosUnicru_RetailCaseStudy.pdf

    Edit: beated fucker

    ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Red 5 standing by

    Hunter on
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    Red 5 standing by

    They... came from... behind!

    Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

    -Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    Red 5 standing by

    Lock x-foils into attack position.

    Fellhand on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gold5_says_original.jpg

    Hunter on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh man, for all the furries out there:

    Matt Damon as a manbearthing
    arthurdamon.jpg

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    Green indicates a good fit between the applicant and the job.

    Yellow marks caution.

    Red signifies an applicant who might not be a good fit for the position and/or company.


    Yellow signifies pissy pants and/or azn invzn.

    Red means indian or communist.

    Brolo on
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Code yellow pedo, and Arthur is wearing yellow. Coincidene?

    Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So you're in college and you've never had a job. No paper route, no lawn mowing, no babysitting (I hope not you goddamn pedo), no fast food? What the hell have you been doing with yourself you lazy fucker.

    Drool on
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oh man, for all the furries out there:

    Matt Damon as a manbearthing
    arthurdamon.jpg

    Half man half bearthing or half manbear half thing?

    Fellhand on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    This applicant has been rated code periwinkle.

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fucking kids takes up a lot of time.

    ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    what the fuck is that lostwords

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Drool wrote: »
    So you're in college and you've never had a job. No paper route, no lawn mowing, no babysitting (I hope not you goddamn pedo), no fast food? What the hell have you been doing with yourself you lazy fucker.

    Apparently he's been having t3h butseks with little kids.

    Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

    -Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oh man, for all the furries out there:

    Matt Damon as a manbearthing
    arthurdamon.jpg

    Anyone else noticing the phallic like building on his shirt?

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    what the fuck is that lostwords

    It looks like the physical manifestation of nightmares.

    Hunter on
  • Options
    eryu90eryu90 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Filler wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oh man, for all the furries out there:

    Matt Damon as a manbearthing
    arthurdamon.jpg

    Anyone else noticing the phallic like building on his shirt?

    lol i didn't notice that.

    eryu90 on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    We can all guess what code brown means.

    Filler Inc. on
Sign In or Register to comment.