Options

Unicru is balls

• Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Drool wrote: »
    So you're in college and you've never had a job. No paper route, no lawn mowing, no babysitting (I hope not you goddamn pedo), no fast food? What the hell have you been doing with yourself you lazy fucker.

Paper routes are handled by the post here, it's a redneck area so everyone loves to mow their own lawns, and I hate kids.

As for the fast food, that was always a possibility, but all my friends are dropouts and they've ended up as more or less lifers at Wendy's and BK and they've all informed me to stay the fuck away from fast food.

The BK here literally is crewed by pedos and generally creepy motherfuckers.

HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Also the trick to a Unicru application is you have to answer Strongly Agree/Disagree on every single answer. My cousin told me this after Best Buy didn't hire me even though he was a manager at a different store and I put him as a reference. I resubmitted an application all strong answers and they called the next day. Apparently it's just a system to filter out reasonable people.

And don't work at Best Buy, that job sucked so bad.

Drool on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Code Pink should be for a really hot chick who is dumb as hell, but gets the job because, well, huge tits.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You'd fit right in.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HadjiQuest wrote: »
    So you're in college and you've never had a job. No paper route, no lawn mowing, no babysitting (I hope not you goddamn pedo), no fast food? What the hell have you been doing with yourself you lazy fucker.

Paper routes are handled by the post here, it's a redneck area so everyone loves to mow their own lawns, and I hate kids.

As for the fast food, that was always a possibility, but all my friends are dropouts and they've ended up as more or less lifers at Wendy's and BK and they've all informed me to stay the fuck away from fast food.

Do you live in the magical land of pedos and creeps?

It seems like everyone around you is a pedo?

Yet...

They all have jobs...

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Well, then you'll fit right in!

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sounds like too much competition at the fast food places.
    Don't you have a McDonalds? All the kids love that place.

Fellhand on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Also the trick to a Unicru application is you have to answer Strongly Agree/Disagree on every single answer. My cousin told me this after Best Buy didn't hire me even though he was a manager at a different store and I put him as a reference. I resubmitted an application all strong answers and they called the next day. Apparently it's just a system to filter out reasonable people.

What did you do there?

I'm thinking of applying for a stock position.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Red Bird wrote: »
    itt: optimus prime loves the little children

Been done.

(NSFW-ish, panty shot.)

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    Code Pink should be for a really hot chick who is dumb as hell, but gets the job because, well, huge tits and cameltoe.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    core tacticcore tactic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I want to apply at EBgames but the closest one is 3 and half miles from my house.

core tactic on
    6700ab2ed7bb6f9876150c388a78a011.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I worked fast food all through high school. I worked with all my friends and we had tons of fun screwing around at work. It is a shitty job, but you meet interesting people. I didn't grow up in a pedophile infested town though so it might be different where you live. The trick is to not do it forever, or you know, go to college.

Drool on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    i have just invented a metallica drinking game to be played by one or more people

you play all their albums in chronological order and if you don't pass out before the black album is over, you lose, because then you have to listen to post-black album metallica

if you wake up during one of these albums, you also lose

bonus points for passing out while humming along to Orion

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Man, I'd love to make a fake Unicru test to screw with people.

Do you believe the Nazis were actually OK people, just misunderstood?

Is it OK to cheat on your taxes if you hate the government and want to blow up congress?

Have you stopped beating your spouse?

If nobody would ever find out, would you engage in same sex activity?

Strongly Agree
    Agree
    Disagree
    Strongly Disagree

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Man, what a horrible way to get drunk.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I worked fast food all through high school. I worked with all my friends and we had tons of fun screwing around at work. It is a shitty job, but you meet interesting people. I didn't grow up in a pedophile infested town though so it might be different where you live. The trick is to not do it forever, or you know, go to college.

BK is full of pedos and creeps.
    Wendy's is full of nice people, but a few of them only speak spanish
    The drug trade used to run out of the back of Arby's, but I don't know if that's still true.

HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

The drug trade used to run out of the back of Arby's, but I don't know if that's still true.

Where the fuck do you live?!

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Filler wrote: »

What did you do there?

I was a salesman. I would have been much happier stocking, but they weren't looking for people to stock. It would have been an ok job, but they don't pay commission which I assumed meant there wouldn't be too much pressure to sell. Wrong--the managers get tons of pressure from the higher ups so that translates to pressure on the sales staff. It would be fine if you were compensated reasonably, but at $8.15 I didn't give a shit. I made more then that working the line in a shitty restaurant. I dunno that company is kind of fucked up. People are constantly getting promoted/demoted if they don't meet goals. It makes for a pretty unfriendly atmosphere most of the time.

Also the fucking customers. 90% of all customers are retarded.

Drool on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Werrick wrote: »

Smalltown, U.S.A

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I want to apply at EBgames but the closest one is 3 and half miles from my house.

what does this mean

you won't go three miles for work?

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Smalltown, U.S.A

It's like he lives in some bizarre dystopia or something. Are the major fast food franchises all owned by cartels and crime syndicates or something?

Werrick on

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007

What did you do there?

I was a salesman. I would have been much happier stocking, but they weren't looking for people to stock. It would have been an ok job, but they don't pay commission which I assumed meant there wouldn't be too much pressure to sell. Wrong--the managers get tons of pressure from the higher ups so that translates to pressure on the sales staff. It would be fine if you were compensated reasonably, but at $8.15 I didn't give a shit. I made more then that working the line in a shitty restaurant. I dunno that company is kind of fucked up. People are constantly getting promoted/demoted if they don't meet goals. It makes for a pretty unfriendly atmosphere most of the time.

That's good to know.

I knew sales was a shit job.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »

what does this mean

I don't have a car and I don't think I can walk 3 miles everyday from my school at 3 and still get to work on time.

core tactic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Smalltown, U.S.A

Yep. White Lake, Michigan. 30 minutes north of Detroit.

HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

what does this mean

Maybe he can't drive and is really lazy?

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    your fast food employees speak english?

get a job with them, you lazy cunt

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Smalltown, U.S.A

It's like he lives in some bizarre dystopia or something. Are the major fast food franchises all owned by cartels and crime syndicates or something?

Maybe he's just making excuses for not getting a job sooner.

You know how those Yellows are.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

what does this mean

It's too far.

His legs hurt.

He forgot his keys.

He's hungry.

He has to pee.

To many kids to fuck.

Werrick on

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007

what does this mean

That is in fucking walking distance

Maybe he's lazy, or dumb.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Dude the drug trade runs through every kitchen in America. It's a rule that there be at least one very stoned pot head and one meth addict in the kitchen at all times. Everyone else in the restaurant is a huge drunk.

Drool on
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hunter wrote: »

what does this mean

That is in fucking walking distance

Maybe he's lazy, or dumb.

I don't think it's a maybe.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Smalltown, U.S.A

There's a corner store a block down the road, and they used to sell cocaine out of the top of it. They also sold pirated cell phones for $15 that never ran out of air time. It was a family business, and eventually the sister stole all the money and disappeared, and the store had to be sold to someone who didn't want to dabble in illegal activities.

Thus, they've closed down the second story of the shop.

HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

what does this mean

To many kids to fuck.

No, that's hadji.

you're getting people mixed up.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

That's good to know.

I liked it. I worked for Future Shop (which is owned by Best Buy) both in commision sales and in straight hourly pay in Entertainment. I loved it... of course, I only really loved it when I was promoted to department manager of the Entertainment section, but that was the best job I ever had, man.

Werrick on

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oh man, for all the furries out there:

Matt Damon as a manbearthing
    arthurdamon.jpg

Not enough D: in the world.
    You know that gif, with the zoom-in on the screaming smiley face? Yeah. That goes here.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

what does this mean

To many kids to fuck.

No, that's hadji.

you're getting people mixed up.

No, I'm not.

:P

Werrick on

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Besides, I'm already getting a job at a Prudential office at the end of August anyways.

core tactic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

That's good to know.

I liked it. I worked for Future Shop (which is owned by Best Buy) both in commision sales and in straight hourly pay in Entertainment. I loved it... of course, I only really loved it when I was promoted to department manager of the Entertainment section, but that was the best job I ever had, man.

Also good to know.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have just accepted a lab technician job. I am happy.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg