As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WarMaster - When They Just Aren't Miniature Enough Already

2»

• Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Nah. I'm all ready into this for too much $, plus someone else may want something, y'know?

Oh, yeah, you're OK with shipping to the UK and paypal, right?

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    If you'll pay for the shipping, I'll send it wherever.

Paypal is fine.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ok, I'm interested in the Undead blisters for sure. Specifically two skeleton blister.

I may ask for more tonight when I get a chance to look at my Warmaster stuff, but those two blisters are definite for now.

edit: scratch the dragon, just make it two blisters of infantry

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    If you'll pay for the shipping, I'll send it wherever.
    O'course. You want I PM delivery address now?

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    yeah, go ahead and PM me an address, I'll stop by the games shop tomorrow (I think) and pick them up, then get back to whomever needs what with final costs.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Alright, I got a look at all of the stuff I have. I'll take all three of the skeleton blisters (since no one else seems interested). I've got PayPal, just PM me your info when you're ready.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Gym, PM me your address and I'll ship them out this weekend. I'll PM you the total. with shipping and tax, once I know it all.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Going to the game shop tonight - anybody else want me to grab anything for them while I'm there?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png