As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Name this TV show

JeffHJeffH Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
A while back I saw something cool on (I think) Discovery channel, that was documentary style and was about the future millions of years from now, and had all these cool beasts and such. I think it was done in CG. Anyone know the name? I want to see if it's on DVD so I can get it from netflix.

JeffH on

• Options
    whuppinswhuppins Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've seen the show you're talking about, and I thought for sure it was one of the "Walking With..." series, but Wikipedia makes no mention of them doing a future version. I'll bet it's by the same guys, though. I'll keep looking.

EDIT: Found it. I was wrong, it's a totally different series: The Future Is Wild, and you probably saw it on Animal Planet.

whuppins on
  • Options
    JeffHJeffH Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yes, that's it, thanks so much. They have it on netflix as well, which is great.

The Walking With series sounds really interesting too so that is probably something I'm going to check out as well. Thank you.

JeffH on
This discussion has been closed.