As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A few code updates (Split from I'm Back)

ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
phpBB realeased a new patch, and it took me a while to update everything accordingly. I am also working with Quentin from big-boards.com to start tracking site usage. Our link is here. Apparently they had been graphing our usage for a while, I figured I would make it easy on them and just add in the link code. Also, for security reasons they can not track our member list, I'll fix that soon.

Älphämönkëy on

• Options
    edited May 2005
    Promptly after I patch the boards, the phpBB group made another "oops we forgot basic rules of logic... again." patch. It had a neat bug of randomly demoting administrators. Check out this link for all the admin demoting glory.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    taoistlumberjaktaoistlumberjak Registered User regular
    edited May 2005
    oh man
    leave the bug in, we'll play Forum Admin Survivor

taoistlumberjak on
    grillsgrillsgrills.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2005
    I have a hunch a new phpBB security patch will be released soon. Call it a premonition.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2005
    I don't know if it was the patch or what, but whatever did it, thank you for making it so that when I hit tab twice from my sig window, it automatically goes to the submit profile on the "Edit Profile" page.

Yeah, it's small, yet beautiful. :P

Thanatos on