As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Burn(ing) problem

oniianoniian Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I bought a Sony DVD RW AW-Q170A DVD/CD burner. I have been able to install C&C 3 with it along with a few other games. But when I decide to burn some mp3's to a CD with Windows Media Player I was asked to connect a burner and restart WMP. There are no drives available on their US site. Any ideas on what should I do?

oniian on

• Options
    zilozilo Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Are you using Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, or anything like that? They can screw things up pretty good.

zilo on
  • Options
    oniianoniian Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Nope, nothing like that yet. I am little lost on how or why it would not be recognized as a burner but I assume it is a firmware issue. I hate to think I am going to have to turn around and buy a new burner just to be able burn discs. I am little hesitant to try home brewed drivers on it.

oniian on
  • Options
    Ramen NoodleRamen Noodle whoa, god has a picture of me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm pretty sure it's a computer problem since I have the exact same problem, different burner and I already replaced my old one with a DVD-RAM drive.

Ramen Noodle on