As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Any other Phoenix Wright fans going to PAX?

GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in PAX Archive
So as some of you may know, the third Phoenix Wright game was supposed to arrive next month. But it was pushed back a month into October. The Japanese version though, just came out today. So I imported it and should receive it tomorrow evening. It has a Japanese and an English version on the JP cart and the DS has no region protection so I'm set.

Did anybody else preorder it? Will I have anyone to discuss the new game with at PAX?

GeeCee on

• Options
    jynxycatjynxycat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Thought about it, but then I figured I would just wait for the US release. Then I noticed it got delayed, and I'm left with nothing :O

Not that I have time to play it with Bioshock, Two Worlds, Blue Dragon and Metroid Prime 3 all coming out within two weeks. D:

jynxycat on
  • Options
    nintendoFREAKnintendoFREAK Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Loved the first. Bought the second, but haven't played through it yet. That's my answer to the thread title... So as far the question about talking about 3, definitely not.

nintendoFREAK on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KyoutekiKyouteki Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I wonder if Pink Godzilla will have any copies. I'd be tempted to buy one.

Kyouteki on
  • Options
    phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Loved the first. Bought the second, but haven't played through it yet. That's my answer to the thread title... So as far the question about talking about 3, definitely not.

Same here. I played the first two turnabouts but then life interrupted my gaming. Now I'm just starting the entire game over. Yes, I know. Very OCD. :(

phamtq on
  • Options
    PhanmanPhanman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm going to get the US release in October since PW4 supposedly doesn't have the dual language option that 1-3 have. I'd very much like to have 4 make it stateside so I plan to put $30 down in October for it.

Meanwhile I will wait patiently, which is very hard.

Phanman on
    Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Kyouteki wrote: »
    I wonder if Pink Godzilla will have any copies. I'd be tempted to buy one.

This was my plan exactly, and will be one of the first things I do on Friday.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
This discussion has been closed.