As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Going to TGS?

adrocknaphobiaadrocknaphobia Registered User new member
edited August 2007 in Games and Technology
Is anyone going to the Tokyo Game Show this year? I'll be in Tokyo while its going on, so I figured I'd check it out on Saturday. However, I speak little-to-zero japanese, so I need to make friends...

-ph0b|a

adrocknaphobia on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    *bump*

adrocknaphobia on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The winner of Omegathon's going.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    sadly, i am not going this year. i got to go last year, and while the show itself was pretty whatever, spending 5 days cost-free in tokyo was pretty goddamn awesome.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    esgroveesgrove Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    I'm going since I live in Japan anyway. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say my Japanese is a five, since I can't choose whether 1 or 10 should be best.

esgrove on
  • Options
    kouri1977kouri1977 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm trying to decide whether to go or not this year. I also live in Japan and I've been 4 times but not the past 3 years.

kouri1977 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    If anyone is tyring to meet up, drop me a PM. I could sure use some japanese speaking friends. Drinks will be on me.

-ph0b|a

adrocknaphobia on