As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Metroid help

GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Downloaded the game a few days ago off of the Wii VC, and for the first time i'm stuck.

Basically my predicament is that i'm stuck in Maridia (a.k.a. the under-water area). I got to the area where there's an entrance to Brinstar on both the left and the right side, and smack in between is a glass tube area where you can shatter it with a power bomb. So I did that, used the save station below, and started exploring the rest of the area above.

My problem is that the area tends to lead nowhere else than back to previous Maridia areas that i've already explored. It's just one big fucking cycle that's been driving me crazy. Do I keep fucking around in Maridia or do I explore another area? I checked out Brinstar, and everything seems to be covered over there exploration-wise.

Any help is great.

Godfather on