As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

360 thread the trillionth

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    klok wrote: »
    too many bioshock avatars

There should be a BioShock avatar for every single character

Would you kindly make some.

PiptheFair on
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    i'll take one of mcdounah

i have the 360 version so

Faricazy on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    more like bioschlock

oh man

writing it down

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • msuitepyonmsuitepyon Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'd like Cohen.

msuitepyon on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Would you kindly make some.

Ori made mine, because he's rocksome like that. I've got the 360 version.

Poorochondriac on
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    I hate all of you.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • WreckTechWreckTech Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    more like bioschlock

oh man

writing it down
    more like bioshlong

pow

WreckTech on
    I don't know what I'm doing.
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    look I don't actually want one I just wanted to make a joke ok

PiptheFair on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2007
    WreckTech wrote: »
    more like bioschlock

oh man

writing it down
    more like bioshlong

pow

more like biosucks

zang

Orikaeshigitae on
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Would one of you fine people like to make me one?

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    more like bioschlock

oh man

writing it down
    more like bioshlong

pow

more like biosucks

zang

that is not funny

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Vere you butt, you're jailed.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
    edited September 2007
    ori can you get me the irish chap avatar

Faricazy on
    edited September 2007
    no it's mine

Orikaeshigitae on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited September 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited September 2007
    Objectivism is awesome

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited September 2007
    i would be willing to trade it for a cohen avatar

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited September 2007
    ...Ditko's cultish devotion to the pseudo-philosophy of Ayn Rand (hardly an outing, this: Ditko has spent nearly four-fifths of his fifty-year career promulgating Rand's blinkered views through superhero comics and self-published samizdat)... Steve Ditko, or "Steverino," as cheeky Stan Lee often referred to him in what must have been a good-natured jibe, so impossible is it to reconcile the reclusive, sanctimonious, hard-line Objectivist, Fritz Lang-in-flannel figure of Ditko with this sobriquet... Unlike Kirby (or any other Marvel artist)... Ditko received plotting credit as early as Amazing Spider-Man #25 (1965), an unprecedented concession that was most likely the result of Ditko's contemporaneous discovery of Ayn Rand's Objectivism, with its hatred of creative dilution and unearned rewards... It wasn't until the late nineties that the notoriously private, press-shy Ditko began to lobby for his rightful status as Spider-Man's cocreator, albeit in oblique, quasi-philosophical Objectivist tracts published in small quantities by Ditko... [Peter] Parker's boss and Spider-Man's most vocal critic, newspaper editor and consummate blowhard J. Jonah Jameson, seemed to be a repository for all of Ditko's proto-Objectivist bile as the conniving, hero-hating, tabloid smear artist, heralding Ditko's real-life contempt for the press... As Ditko fell under the sway of Objectivism, his concept of a hero became more and more capital H: unswervingly righteous, generally infallible, unconcerned with Miranda rights or jury trials--Superman as a merciless rightwing extremist, essentially... What's truly strange... about Dr. Strange is his utter incompatibility with Objectivism, the Randian creed Ditko embraced at some point during his Strange Tales run... it's curious that [Ditko would] want to continue with the character after becoming a staunch Objectivist, given that Strange embodied two of Rand's primary betes noires--mysticism and altruism.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited September 2007

Damn it, I fucking called Cohen.

msuitepyon on
    edited September 2007
    by irish chap

i mean mcdounah

Faricazy on
  • WreckTechWreckTech Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    ...Ditko's cultish devotion to the pseudo-philosophy of Ayn Rand (hardly an outing, this: Ditko has spent nearly four-fifths of his fifty-year career promulgating Rand's blinkered views through superhero comics and self-published samizdat)... Steve Ditko, or "Steverino," as cheeky Stan Lee often referred to him in what must have been a good-natured jibe, so impossible is it to reconcile the reclusive, sanctimonious, hard-line Objectivist, Fritz Lang-in-flannel figure of Ditko with this sobriquet... Unlike Kirby (or any other Marvel artist)... Ditko received plotting credit as early as Amazing Spider-Man #25 (1965), an unprecedented concession that was most likely the result of Ditko's contemporaneous discovery of Ayn Rand's Objectivism, with its hatred of creative dilution and unearned rewards... It wasn't until the late nineties that the notoriously private, press-shy Ditko began to lobby for his rightful status as Spider-Man's cocreator, albeit in oblique, quasi-philosophical Objectivist tracts published in small quantities by Ditko... [Peter] Parker's boss and Spider-Man's most vocal critic, newspaper editor and consummate blowhard J. Jonah Jameson, seemed to be a repository for all of Ditko's proto-Objectivist bile as the conniving, hero-hating, tabloid smear artist, heralding Ditko's real-life contempt for the press... As Ditko fell under the sway of Objectivism, his concept of a hero became more and more capital H: unswervingly righteous, generally infallible, unconcerned with Miranda rights or jury trials--Superman as a merciless rightwing extremist, essentially... What's truly strange... about Dr. Strange is his utter incompatibility with Objectivism, the Randian creed Ditko embraced at some point during his Strange Tales run... it's curious that [Ditko would] want to continue with the character after becoming a staunch Objectivist, given that Strange embodied two of Rand's primary betes noires--mysticism and altruism.
    Wikipedia: the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

WreckTech on
    I don't know what I'm doing.
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wikipedia: the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

also tl;dr.

Metzger Meister on
    edited September 2007

[Deleted User] on
    edited September 2007
    msuitepyon wrote: »

Damn it, I fucking called Cohen.

too bad, you don't have it yet

fari: maybe

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    by irish chap

i mean mcdounah

McDonagh is English.

Ginger Mijango on
    edited September 2007
    Hopping on CoD4.

msuitepyon on
    edited September 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    by irish chap

i mean mcdounah

McDonagh is English.
    silly islanders

Faricazy on
    edited September 2007
    Damn Downloading Game Settings glitch.

msuitepyon on
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

just have to wait it out. Got my blue tiger camo for my scorpion wewt. Now to work on Red tiger camo.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
    edited September 2007
    now that Bioshock is so popular I hope Irrational (2k Boston/Australia WHATEVER) makes another Freedom Force Game.

I am one of the three fans of that series.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • IHasABucketIHasABucket Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Pharezon wrote: »

just have to wait it out. Got my blue tiger camo for my scorpion wewt. Now to work on Red tiger camo.

I got that today and got all mad after 5 minutes and turned off my 360. How long does it usually take?

IHasABucket on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RancedRanced Default Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It usually takes 8 or so minutes.

Ranced on
    edited September 2007
    That's annoying.

IHasABucket on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2007
    why doesn't tfs like objectivism

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited September 2007

[Deleted User] on
    edited September 2007
    Speaking of which I still need to read Atlas Shrugged someday, thanks for reminding me.

After I finish 1984 I guess.

IHasABucket on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2007
    why doesn't tfs like objectivism
    AYN. RAND.

but

A is A!

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited September 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Doctor DoomDoctor Doom Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Doom has no moral qualms about harvesting those little girls for his own gain.

DOOM WOULD UNMAKE THE WORLD IN HIS QUEST FOR SUPREME POWER!

Doctor Doom on
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    someone make me a fontaine avatar

i'll hell of wear that

in other news

hunter if i get halo will you teach me how to be good at it

Knob on