As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pictures

2»

• Storm ShadowStorm Shadow Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Here is my Flickr.com PAX set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/storm_shadow/sets/

I'll have more up close shots of the minibosses at the Omegathon final tonight up there...

Storm Shadow on
  • m00sem00se Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    Lol, I love this picture of that submerged computer.
    I like how you can barely see the word "laxative" on the bottle. Ive seen this done online, but this is the first time Ive actually seen it in person. Might have to give it a go sometime, just have to be careful not to bump the table too much. Dont really want it sloshing out and getting all over my desk.

m00se on
  • November6November6 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    November6 on
    fucos: Past tense of focus, you have already lost focus that you can't even spell focus. Can be combined with shit for impressing anonymous crowds; fucoshit. source: Wil Weaton
  • Big GuyBig Guy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ok guys to make a long story short I'm a CNT student and have an assignment to make a website about anything I want. I obviously chose PAX. I though it might be awesome if I put up links to all possible PAX pictures and videos from around the internets. Sort of a PAX pic/vid headquarters. I got the small hosting package which is only 5 gb's, and judging from the amount of content I've already seen floating around, it would probably be best to just link to different Flickr sites and Youtube vids. What I need from you guys is links to your flickr sites or whatever and your name/screename or whatever else you want associated with your stuff. I'd feel kinda weird about just putting up links without people's permission, so I figured I'd do it this way. Also, if you have any ideas for my site please let me know. The site is PAXftw.com and I'm trying to keep it mostly basic html right now so I can learn it. Just so you know, there's not much of anything at the site just yet, but this should change soon. Thanks

Moderators - If this violates anything please let me know, this site is completely not for profit, but 100% for the love of PAX.
    edit - wow mods, you were damn fast at moving this...I just wanted to make sure it was cool with people that I link to their pics before I do it.

Big Guy on
    Survivor of PAX '06 (BALL!), PAX '07 (Don't be a Dick), PAX '08 (Bad Horse), PAX '09 (H1Nerd1), PAX '10
  • ShaukShauk Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    you got my permssion man, do it up. My link is on page 1.

Shauk on
  • DTJAAAAMDTJAAAAM Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    You can use any of mine from the link on the first page, just credit me as my username.

DTJAAAAM on
  • neurosliceneuroslice Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    1289513123_e708f4967d_o.jpg

Yes.

I'm him.

Heh.

neuroslice on
    Hotel bound on PAX Saturday,
    I exclaimed "Khoo is my Sensei!"
    So if memes make great shirts,
    And Pod Six is Jerks,
    Then Moe, Khoo and I had our day.
    edited September 2007
    Shauk, DTJAAAAM, Thank you

Big Guy on
    Survivor of PAX '06 (BALL!), PAX '07 (Don't be a Dick), PAX '08 (Bad Horse), PAX '09 (H1Nerd1), PAX '10
  • chiahippochiahippo Registered User new member
    edited September 2007
    You can use my PAX pics if you want. Just give credit to the username like everyone else.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51773864@N00/sets/

chiahippo on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited September 2007
    Just uploaded the second half of my photos, from Saturday onward! Again, a lot of them are of people I hung out with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pax2007/

bombardier on
    edited September 2007
    chiahippo wrote: »
    You can use my PAX pics if you want. Just give credit to the username like everyone else.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51773864@N00/sets/

thanks

Big Guy on
    edited September 2007
    bombardier, is it cool if i link these on my page? I especially like pax119, pax120, and pax121. Did you leave a tripod setup for a day or something to get those?

Big Guy on
    edited September 2007
    Link away!

I didn't use a tripod, I just leaned the camera against the glass and counted windows to line them up each time.

bombardier on
    edited September 2007
    bombardier wrote: »
    Link away!

I didn't use a tripod, I just leaned the camera against the glass and counted windows to line them up each time.

thanks. Your aim is pretty damn good. You should look into being a sniper. For the good guys of course...

Big Guy on
    edited September 2007
    As long as the good guys are the highest bidder, sure!

bombardier on
  • GenXerGenXer Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I took a few during the show that I'd like to toss into the mix :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12565547@N03/sets/72157601826317993

I've got (much) larger versions, as well as a lot more, just let me know if for some reason you want any.

GenXer on
    Twitter: @GenXer | Flickr: Gene Eckser | Xbox Live: Gene Eckser
  • SylvanbabeSylvanbabe Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hey November6
    i love the picture you took with just my transformer shirt lighting up! you can't even see my face! it's funny

Sylvanbabe on
    ~Annichka~
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Sylvanbabe wrote: »
    Hey November6
    i love the picture you took with just my transformer shirt lighting up! you can't even see my face! it's funny

That was a fucking awesome shirt.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • polishdog90polishdog90 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Anyone get a picture of me on friday? I was the guy in the 80s rocker costume. I did the GH team contest that night.

polishdog90 on
  • goddessofkatsgoddessofkats Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    1253729811_d32384d0f6.jpg?v=0
    This was me(the girl/n00b)! and this(Pandora):
    1254216043_88eded0e30.jpg?v=0

goddessofkats on
    Kat ^..^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goddessofkatsgoddessofkats Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm the girl in the pink! So, I said that i remembered the brother of nod, but I thought about it, and I couldn't think of them.
    I've only played Red Alert so it was over my head :( I tried though! I used to play Red Alert like crazy back in the day!!!
    Here's more pix!
    http://flickr.com/photos/goddessofkats/sets/72157601707313536/

goddessofkats on
    Kat ^..^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EarleyEarley juicyjones Seattle WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Here's me with my favorite video game character of all time. I'm not joking, I almost fell down when I saw my main damie Parappa.

1246443470_5b75e624c4.jpg?v=0

Pax Photo Set
    http://flickr.com/photos/elijuicyjones/sets/72157601685130542/

Earley on
  • DeiruDeiru Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So, I came to PA to see the latest comic and noticed that Gabe posted a picture that Kiko had taken at PAX.
    I gave the photo a quick scan to see if I could recognize anyone when, lo and behold, there was li'l ol' me!
    deiru-pax.jpg

You can't really see Matt (Dyaballiki) but he's sitting to my left with his camera in the air.
    Anyone else from the boards in that photo?

BTW, here's a better picture of me, taken earlier in the day when I saw Tycho walking around in the Expo Hall and went to get a photo.
    deiru-tycho.jpg

Deiru on
  • WhereAmIWhereAmI Registered User new member
    edited September 2007
    Not copypasta, made it when I saw the picture.
    my.php?image=motivator4061432cv6.jpg

WhereAmI on
  • tinaspinatinaspina Registered User new member
    edited September 2007
    I have looked through most of the pic links here. But I was wondering if anyone remembers taking a pic of a 6yo boy in the Intel area. He was in the back area playing Battlefield 2142. Lots of people walked by and took a pic.

My camera decided to die that weekend and it did not save any of the pics I took.

thank you for your help.

tinaspina on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    someone needs to make a thread

"Just how big of a pimp is Robert Khoo?"

and have this in the OP

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thekiko/1349235804/in/set-72157601918128420/

along with the ping pong photo. the "action" photos.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
This discussion has been closed.