Options

[Phalla] Through The Greatwood - Finale: A Hero's Return (Good Guys Win!)

• Options
    ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Everyone who thinks I'm evil, or at least just a bit off, could you please raise your hand? Thank you. Now if you insist that I contribute Niceguy, then I guess I must. You are the pretty, pretty Princess, after all. But you might want to know that I am crazy, so even if I help, I can't stop from acting what I am. I don't think PK is evil, but then again, I seem to be really bad at that particular guessing game. I think I'll just keep on keeping on and try to see what I think of people, but right now, no one really stands out, except myself. Does no one care that I basically killed Ardor by starting that bandwagon? If I didn't start it, let's just say I did, because that is what I think, therefore, it is truth. Oh and one last thing. Niceguy, I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR PONY!

See, in this post, I go on about nothing in particular and say I've got no ideas, but putting some weird things out there. Plus it makes me seem like I actually helped, but in reality I just rambled on. My post could probably be summarized as ... "I'm going to humor you Niceguy." or if you want to "I'm evil." but that one seems a bit off.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    @Damned. Although the suggestion is good in that you would find out who is evil and who is good based upon the death of PK, I'd rather a vocal good guy be alive then for him to be dead. I could be wrong and I probably am, but for now I'd rather not vote for PK.

P.S. (I am teh sorriez abut misin votng for instructer)

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2007
    wait wait wait, Zerinan is alive?

!retract Hakkekage
    !vote Zerinan

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm going to !vote for FreeAgent

The argument for him is semi-convincing.

Actually, !Retract that.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man, Fembot, I find you really suspicious. You didn't vote to kill anyone until night 4. Care to explain why? That's just really really bad. You said that your "non voting" was a strategy... what kind of strategy is that? Not leaving a voting record behind to look at is suspicious. Just posting to talk about random "prayer meetings lol" without adding anything is just a way of upping your post count so you don't look like you're totally lying low.

Still, I'm looking at night 2, specifically at

Zot <-- Innocent

Nion
    Telcus
    thorpe

These are 3 people that are left that had voted for Zot. All the others are dead, and they were all Good. That's 3 folks, and it seems to me that there is a strong chance one of these 3 is bad. On night 3, I don't see Thorpe voting at all. Then again, Nion has been going with the bandwagons without explanation. I've been trying to explain every single one of my votes.

I don't want to vote PK because I just don't think he's evil. His voting record is pretty bad, but his votes are typically explained fairly well. If we vote for him and he's innocent, we honestly didn't learn much of anything other than he's innocent and that Anax was innocent. Then what does that do? You think he's bad because some of us thought the reason to off him were a bit flimsy. Then what? if he's innocent, you guys look like evils and we start ripping you to shreds? Meanwhile, the bad guys are happily going with the bandwagons picking us off one at a time.

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    DamnedLibrarianDamnedLibrarian Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Raakam wrote: »
    Man, Fembot, I find you really suspicious. You didn't vote to kill anyone until night 4. Care to explain why? That's just really really bad. You said that your "non voting" was a strategy... what kind of strategy is that? Not leaving a voting record behind to look at is suspicious. Just posting to talk about random "prayer meetings lol" without adding anything is just a way of upping your post count so you don't look like you're totally lying low.

Still, I'm looking at night 2, specifically at

Zot <-- Innocent

Nion
    Telcus
    thorpe

These are 3 people that are left that had voted for Zot. All the others are dead, and they were all Good. That's 3 folks, and it seems to me that there is a strong chance one of these 3 is bad. On night 3, I don't see Thorpe voting at all. Then again, Nion has been going with the bandwagons without explanation. I've been trying to explain every single one of my votes.

I don't want to vote PK because I just don't think he's evil. His voting record is pretty bad, but his votes are typically explained fairly well. If we vote for him and he's innocent, we honestly didn't learn much of anything other than he's innocent and that Anax was innocent. Then what does that do? You think he's bad because some of us thought the reason to off him were a bit flimsy. Then what? if he's innocent, you guys look like evils and we start ripping you to shreds? Meanwhile, the bad guys are happily going with the bandwagons picking us off one at a time.

Well, we get just as much out of him being innocent as we do out of nearly any other bandwagon. Just the benefits if he's guilty are much greater then anyone else. This bandwagon against Freeagent is far flimsier. Basically Elendil states, "I find him fishy since he made strange posts. At least PK has a voting record that we can analyze. Explain to me what we get if FreeAgent's a badguy. I've explained what we get if PrecisionK is a badguy. To be honest, this FreeAgent bandwagon strikes me as horribly similar to last night's bandwagon against Anaximander.

DamnedLibrarian on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    wait wait wait, Zerinan is alive?

!retract Hakkekage
    !vote Zerinan

Oh Robothero! You are such a silly... Robot... Hero. Of course I'm alive! Don't you understand why? It's because I'm obviously bad. The only times I've lived very long were when I was evil, and when I was a plan dude. Although I'm much more paranoid when I'm evil, so I can't quite tell which I am. It might be that I was bored as a plan dude, and decided to act crazy to entertain myself. Hmm.... I'll have to review my posts to see if there is anything hidden in them.

Edit: My evil ways obviously can't put punctuation in the right place.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    zalzal Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Frankly, most if not all of us have voted to kill people that ended up innocent, that's just unavoidable, especially since we haven't had luck in finding the bad ones since night #1. I can only suggest using Ardor's initial list, then try to pick out a couple of people that closest resembled Bliss101's record, because I think he is the only known disloyal player we have seen thus far. That's just my recommendation.

zal on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2007
    so basically you're evil, and you're trying to get people to think you aren't evil by pretending to be evil. got it.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    FembotFembot Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Raakam wrote: »

No, I've never said it was a strategy. I've said I was roleplaying. You know, those individualized role PMs we all got? Yeah. And I've hardly only posted "prayer meetings lol". You're grasping at straws, man.

Fembot on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Fembot, you have 34 posts. Of those, only 1 of them is a death vote, and that was because B:L asked you to. A lot of the rest is fluff. Not voting when it's one of the biggest powers we have at our disposal to get rid of bad guys is horrible. It's incredibly bad. To say it's because you're roleplaying or because you don't want to vote for someone you don't know for certain is evil is not good enough. I don't buy it. People are going to die regardless, and if we don't vote, then only the bad guys get kills. This is especially true now since we lost our vigilantes. I don't know if we had 2 or 3, but Tehspectre was one, DA might've been one, so could have Cheez. Personally, I think DA was just in communications with a vigilante and tried to pretend it was him so he'd absord a kill. Which is probably why Cheez lived so long.

Anyhow, B:L trusted you. I'm not sure why, but he did - and the bad guys didn't off him. So, either they found him a good source of information, or they were just happy he and I were looking at this totally wrong and wanted us to be on our merry way ganking innocents.

Again, I'm going to look at this

Zot <-- Innocent

Nion
    Telcus
    thorpe

I don't think Telcus is an evil, he's brought us some good information from Furic when he had the chance to be investigator. That could just be total fluff though. Nion and Thorpe are the two I'm looking at, personally.

My suspects are currently Fembot, Nion and Thorpe. Still, you want to vote for PK. Fine, you go ahead, I won't try and change your mind. I just don't think it's the right call, it's just too convenient. Every single bad guy kill we've gotten so far were really random. I didn't think Bliss was guilty, but there you go, Spectre ganked his ass and it paid off.

All of you on the sidelines, feel free to chime in with some thoughts of you own... Balefuego, Hakk, Niceguy, any input? any insight?

Raakam on
    My padherder
  • Options
    PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I apologize for my inactivity, and my last post, which, looking at it now, is almost completely incomprehensible. I was actually really ill on thursday and friday, and when I posted that last time, I was really doped up. Anyways, let me catch up, and I'll be back soon.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    Nion wrote: »
    I see several bandwagons and not many reasons. For now I'll !vote precisionk, as this bandwagon has some kind of reasoning behind it, while the FreeAgent one seems to have been started with no explanation whatsoever.

Please tell me how this bandwagon against me has any reasoning behind it. The reasons fembot give are generic and applies to everyone. We had this issue of last night of people bandwagoning for no reason and you guys once again, start it up again. I highly suspect of the SAME people who keep trying to bandwagon me. It is hilarious to think that people assume I play the same way, EVERY game.

News flash kiddies: I don't. Obviously, this game doesn't have a "leadership" role, so thus why would I run for something that isn't? Investigator clearly doesn't have the same ring as Cardinal or God-Emperor. Everyone assumes they have me pegged down to a single way, I play and really, there isn't a specific way or reason I play every day. I switch it up depending on what I know, who I trust, who I don't and how the overall feel of the game is going.

Most if not all Phallas, I am labeled as the scapegoat for lots of things, because people don't trust me or my actions. It is fairly decent tactic such as Dethkok to claim me as a "friend", because he knows half of the people in the game don't trust me, thus they can use me as fodder for a day.

I feel we should clearly look at the guys who ARE starting the bandwagon for me as well as the "not so inactives".

DamnedLibrarian, your reasons are pretty lame for voting me and you haven't been much of help to anyone this entire game, yet post JUST enough to get by.

!Vote DamnedLibrarian

Vote for me if you want, but PrecisionK is a better choice, let me explain why.

1. Voting Records- PrecisionK has voted to kill: Ardor, VisibleHowl, TehSpectre, and Anaximander. The night 1 Ardor vote is supicious because the other bandwagon that day was Dethkok, a baddie. Night 3 is also of interest since he voted to kill our vigilante. Night 4 a last minute shift onto a random inactive who was innocent.

2. Information- If you kill PrecisionK and he's a bad guy that's pretty much going to tell you who's evil based on who voted to save him last night. If he's innocent look at the folks who started the bandwagon. ie) me, fembot, thorpe, mrballbaggins.

3. Hypocrisy- PK has stated, and I've bolded it in the quote, that last night we had a problem with people bandwagoning for no reason. There is a reason behind this bandwagon, unlike the one you "endorsed" but did not place your vote on immediately on poor loyal Anaximander. You supported the Anaximander bandwagon, you supported the Tehspectre bandwagon. it's time to pay the piper for these transgressions against the village.

Oh but there is a very logical reason behind this vote and its simple. Firstly, you were one of the few who started the bandwagon for no reason against me last night. No good reason besides "hey its PK, lets get him".

Secondly, You fit the criteria of people we should be looking at as possible bad guys and I pull this off the vote count list posted:

durax 17
    iamtheaznman 15
    DamnedLibrarian 15
    thorpe 12
    Variable 11

You have posted just enough to stay under radar but enough to sway votes. Indeed this very suspicious along with your crusade at getting me killed. It is very clearly stated that you get no more information out of killing me then others as well as your reasons for killing me are weak at best.

You have stayed out of this game enough to keep biding your time, killing us one by one while posting only when you need to, to direct the bandwagon on someone else.

This my friends, is bad guy acting 101 in its purest form.

This is why I am voting you, because you are either really bad at participating and not very helpful at all or you are infact, a bad guy as I have posted. Either way, you aren't helping us.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    so basically you're evil, and you're trying to get people to think you aren't evil by pretending to be evil. got it.

You are correct talking metal man! You have seen through my clever ruse! How is this possible?! Damn, maybe I shouldn't have kept saying I was evil. Oh well. (I have learned that sarcasm doesn't work well on the intertrons.)

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !vote Fembot, this not-voting/"roleplay" shtick isn't exactly convincing me of your innocence.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Votes are all over the places...do we not have a concensus as to who we should focus on?

zal on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    No, we don't seem to - it's forcing people to actually read shit and make a vote and explain why they're making that vote. We're finally getting some information out there to make good decisions.

Also, since the bad guys already know I'm a villager, might as well get the good guys up to speed, here's my PM:
    A thaumaturgist! That is to say, you’re a miracle-worker for hire. Most of the time this involves simple parlor tricks that any child could do, used to astound and amaze the simple-minded. For those types of miracles you only get paid enough to get by for a few days. But every now and then someone comes along asking for an honest-to-goodness miracle, like making a field fertile again, or healing a wound that has long crippled its owner. These types of miracles are a little harder to pull off, as might be expected, so when you are hired for jobs such as those, you often find yourself in another village by the end of the week. One day your miracles finally caught up with you though, and while wandering around the Frostlands you caught sight of a posse out for blood. You ducked into a military office for cover, and the next thing you knew you were whisked off to the front lines. Your thaumaturgy will not save you here.

Vanilla villager.

Raakam on
    My padherder
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Why do Villagers only come in two flavors? Vanilla and Special? Shouldn't we have more variety in here? I think I'm going to call myself a ... Mint Villager. Not really different than vanilla, but more refreshing.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Nion wrote: »
    I see several bandwagons and not many reasons. For now I'll !vote precisionk, as this bandwagon has some kind of reasoning behind it, while the FreeAgent one seems to have been started with no explanation whatsoever.

Please tell me how this bandwagon against me has any reasoning behind it. The reasons fembot give are generic and applies to everyone. We had this issue of last night of people bandwagoning for no reason and you guys once again, start it up again. I highly suspect of the SAME people who keep trying to bandwagon me. It is hilarious to think that people assume I play the same way, EVERY game.

News flash kiddies: I don't. Obviously, this game doesn't have a "leadership" role, so thus why would I run for something that isn't? Investigator clearly doesn't have the same ring as Cardinal or God-Emperor. Everyone assumes they have me pegged down to a single way, I play and really, there isn't a specific way or reason I play every day. I switch it up depending on what I know, who I trust, who I don't and how the overall feel of the game is going.

Most if not all Phallas, I am labeled as the scapegoat for lots of things, because people don't trust me or my actions. It is fairly decent tactic such as Dethkok to claim me as a "friend", because he knows half of the people in the game don't trust me, thus they can use me as fodder for a day.

I feel we should clearly look at the guys who ARE starting the bandwagon for me as well as the "not so inactives".

DamnedLibrarian, your reasons are pretty lame for voting me and you haven't been much of help to anyone this entire game, yet post JUST enough to get by.

!Vote DamnedLibrarian

Vote for me if you want, but PrecisionK is a better choice, let me explain why.

1. Voting Records- PrecisionK has voted to kill: Ardor, VisibleHowl, TehSpectre, and Anaximander. The night 1 Ardor vote is supicious because the other bandwagon that day was Dethkok, a baddie. Night 3 is also of interest since he voted to kill our vigilante. Night 4 a last minute shift onto a random inactive who was innocent.

2. Information- If you kill PrecisionK and he's a bad guy that's pretty much going to tell you who's evil based on who voted to save him last night. If he's innocent look at the folks who started the bandwagon. ie) me, fembot, thorpe, mrballbaggins.

3. Hypocrisy- PK has stated, and I've bolded it in the quote, that last night we had a problem with people bandwagoning for no reason. There is a reason behind this bandwagon, unlike the one you "endorsed" but did not place your vote on immediately on poor loyal Anaximander. You supported the Anaximander bandwagon, you supported the Tehspectre bandwagon. it's time to pay the piper for these transgressions against the village.

Oh but there is a very logical reason behind this vote and its simple. Firstly, you were one of the few who started the bandwagon for no reason against me last night. No good reason besides "hey its PK, lets get him".

Secondly, You fit the criteria of people we should be looking at as possible bad guys and I pull this off the vote count list posted:

durax 17
    iamtheaznman 15
    DamnedLibrarian 15
    thorpe 12
    Variable 11

You have posted just enough to stay under radar but enough to sway votes. Indeed this very suspicious along with your crusade at getting me killed. It is very clearly stated that you get no more information out of killing me then others as well as your reasons for killing me are weak at best.

You have stayed out of this game enough to keep biding your time, killing us one by one while posting only when you need to, to direct the bandwagon on someone else.

This my friends, is bad guy acting 101 in its purest form.

This is why I am voting you, because you are either really bad at participating and not very helpful at all or you are infact, a bad guy as I have posted. Either way, you aren't helping us.

You have a point I'm incredibly suspicious. It doesn't change the fact that you are as well. You'll note the majority of my posts have substantial reasoning behind them, I can't say the same for the majority of yours. You were quiet too for the first day, until Ardor made a big deal about needing to vote for people in the shadows then you spring forth to raise your post count.

And please, the way you keep claiming there is no reasoning behind this bandwagon just shows you're ignoring the points being made. How about instead of trying to push a bandwagon onto someone else to save yourself, you explain why you aren't evil?

DamnedLibrarian on
  • Options
    FembotFembot Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Raakam, I sincerely hope that you're evil and purposely being ignorant.

Typhus, here you go:
    You are…

A cleric from the Temple of Ansular, the God-Among-Men! Though, like all of the other soldiers, you are trained in armed combat, your primary function was to serve as a spiritual guide for your comrades. As the army became drunk with victory, however, the soldiers found less and less need for your spiritual services, and you spent most of your time administering to those who were dying or dead. They tried to get you to join the fight, but that was never your purpose. You were always devoted to the Triumvirate and the Congregation, just as you are now. Perhaps it is time for you to flex your spiritual muscles, to show your comrades that there is more to this life than the purely physical. Guide them towards an existence that is of greater divine significance, so that you all may be rewarded when your end inevitably arrives.

At this point however, I don't care if I'm voted off. The bad guys have gained too much of a hold for this to be much fun anymore for the vanillagers (this is no fault of Locus, the good team just played poorly). Here, let me roleplay it for you:

I go to the God-Among-Men with a clear conscience, knowing that I've done all I could to try to dissuade my brothers from their violent acts. It is unfortunate that the corruption of violence is so steeped into their beings that they cannot see the greater glory of living in harmony. Perhaps if they are granted another chance, they will come to this understanding.

Fembot on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    That isn't quite right Metal Female. Vanillagers can have fun still. Actually, maybe they can't because they are too plain, but Mintillagers can! Wait... Mintillager... Minillager... Millager... None of those sound quite right. Hmm.... Bah, I'll just stick with Mint Villager.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I can certainly understand how you're feeling, Fembot. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to feeling that way, honestly. But, then I see posts like yours that are seem to missing butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and I think, "I'm a pretty pretty Princess, I can help brighten this up!"

One of the things that's different about today is that people are voting all over the place and no one's really following any bandwagons. I think that's pretty good for now, because it shows each others our suspicions. However, we're probably going to need a pretty strong vote or it will all just get screwed at the end after the bad guys are done messing with our heads.

I do think we can still do this, we just need to hang in there. I'll check in before votes close and see what's going on then.

Also, don't forget, there's another Tea party tomorrow!

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I still don't trust you fucks.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Can you see how I find you suspicious? You've skirted the edge of inactivity, and that post I quoted looks shady as hell. It's not whole lot to work with, but you haven't given us much and the last few bandwagons haven't exactly been airtight.

Yes, indeed I can. You feel that because of how I posted there, I was throwing a match in the proverbial gunpowder room, and that's a fair assumption. However, allow me to explain my perspective when I posted that at the beginning of Day 2.

Narration comes up, two bad guys dead, great. However, as far as we can tell, there is no bad guy kill in there. Then, DA suddenly comes out, claiming to be the vig, and hell, let's have all the good specials contact him. Obviously we now know that DA wasn't evil, but what would you have preferred I done? Not urged caution?

"Yes, all of you good specials out yourselves to someone who for all we know is claiming to be the vig when our enemies have set up this whole ruse." Imagine if they had all PMed him, and he had ended up being evil. All of them dead, just like that.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Anybody have a vote count?

In case I don't make it back !vote Rakaam

and I guess !vote DamnedLibrarian for now.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I don't understand Fem. You don't vote for 3 days and expect it to go unnoticed? That's just plain weird, and highly unusual.

Still, I keep looking at the 3 players left that voted for Zot and think that we have a high chance of hitting an evil in those 3. Telcus, Thorpe and Nion. If nobody agrees with me, fine, and I'll go along with the Pk kill, but I still don't think that's the right decision. I don't think Telcus is evil, but again, I offer so solid proof other than the fact I found the question he asked Furic early on to be good. Perhaps if he posted his PM that could help.

Vote count

Freeagent - 4
    Elendil, Telcus, Thorpe, Frosteey

DamnedLibrarian - 3
    Nion, PK, Iamtheaznman

PK - 2
    DamnedLibrarian, Fembot

Zerinian - 1
    Robothero

Fembot - 1
    Typhus

Investigator

Raakam - 5
    Thorpe, Salad, Telcus, niceguy, Iam

Robothero - 1

Robot

Nion - 1

Nion

Raakam on
    My padherder
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Although previously fairly confident of PK's evil intentions, I find myself not so sure anymore. While he did seem to be acting odd, he has a point that the lack of a desirable leader position would cause him not to madly hunger for power. Also, his particular points involving possible bad buys seems to coincide somewhat with my other suspicions.

However, I don't believe DamnedLibrarian is evil either. He hasn't seemed particularly suspicious to me this entire time, and I don't think a bad guy would defend me (of course, this is working on the knowledge that I'm innocent, so if you don't believe me, this really means nothing).

I'd prefer not to vote for someone I think is innocent, so I'll go ahead and !vote thorpe. He hardly even exists in the game, and throws out votes without any explanation. Of course, I'm sure it's obvious to everyone that if I'm forced to, I will change my vote to save myself, but this will be a last resort action, as sending the undeserving to meet Furic is highly unpleasant.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Time is growing short and still no real convincing argument one way or another. So I'm going to go with my instinct and !Vote Variable, one of the semi-active, and suspicious players. !Elect Rakkam since he has pretty good ideas.

zal on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Fembot not voting is perhaps the most egregious (non)action so far.

!vote Fembot

durax on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !Elendil.

Srzly, second place, folks

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    What is it that makes you think I'm guilty Frosteey? Tell me, so that I might know if it's even worth trying to dissuade you from your current path of error.

EDIT: Damn it, I'll be back before the vote is over. Somebody at least say something. Anything.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    ANYTHING!

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh shit it is 10:47. How did that happen?

Well !vote Fembot cause that just ain't right, or something, I have, as the locals say, shit to do

Peace!

Also !Raakam

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    !Fembot.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    !Vote: Robothero the position needs to keep rotating like we've done all game, unless there's a confirmed innocent somewhere.

DamnedLibrarian on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Our votes are all over the place tonight - so many people have yet to vote tonight. Either they're waiting a really long time, or they're just not around. In which case, a ton of people are getting dropped tonight.

There is no clearcut bandwagon, and if we keep things too close, the only person who will get to decide is the vote manipulator. The vote count is too low on Fembot or PK to make a difference at this point, 2 on each. And after Fembot posted his role, I'm more inclined to listen to what he has to say. I don't really suspect FreeAgent, and with one potential bad guy voting for him, not sure if that's the right move. Nion still looks bad all around.

!Vote FreeAgent

Vote count

FreeAgent - 5
    Librarian - 3
    Fembot - 4
    PK - 2
    Thorpe - 1
    Plutonium - 1
    Variable - 1

EDIT: Uh, lots of changes between posts.

And yes, I would agree to rotating the investigator role. !vote Robothero

Raakam on
    My padherder
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Fembot actually has 4 votes, just so we're clear.

Actually, make that 5. !Retract thorpe.!vote Fembot.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'll side with PK on this one. Vote DamnedLibrarian.
    And Rakaam's doing a bang up job investigating, so Vote Rakaam.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    What is it that makes you think I'm guilty Frosteey? Tell me, so that I might know if it's even worth trying to dissuade you from your current path of error.

EDIT: Damn it, I'll be back before the vote is over. Somebody at least say something. Anything.

Why are you asking me? I think I'm just naturally trusting of Elendil...ahaha~

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Freeagent 5
    Librarian 4
    Fembot 5

Things are changing fast...

I don't like ties!

ugh...

Raakam on
    My padherder