Options

[Phalla] Through The Greatwood - Finale: A Hero's Return (Good Guys Win!)

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    You should really elect someone else, I've had plenty of time in the sun. You never know, I might ask who the prettiest princess is of them all you know.

Also, we're voting for the guy with the bad Haiku, do we really think a bad guy's gonna paint a huge target on himself like that? I'm just curious.

Only I may ask said pretty, pretty princess questions.

To the victor go the spoils. Since I am not the victor versus you, I shall have to find something else to fall back upon.

I think for my vote of death today, I'm going to try something I haven't tried in ages, voting for someone just above the inactivity line later tonight.

I'm not sure who I want to vote for esteemed leader though. Hakk may be a happy, likeable gal, but boy is she abusive.

Ardor on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I promise not to hit you if you vote me for leader.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    edited August 2007

You've said that before and I still have the bruises to show for it. Why should I believe you now?

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You've said that before and I still have the bruises to show for it. Why should I believe you now?
    Why you gotta make me angry all the time baby? You know you wouldn't have these problems if you didn't make me angry.

Why you gotta be like that?

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Retract Pluto

!DevoutlyApathetic

I think this argument swayed me in the elections for middle school class presidents too.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You should really elect someone else, I've had plenty of time in the sun. You never know, I might ask who the prettiest princess is of them all you know.

Also, we're voting for the guy with the bad Haiku, do we really think a bad guy's gonna paint a huge target on himself like that? I'm just curious.

Why not? Paint yourself a big target and now look, the one everyone is voting investigator wont question anything about you. Now now ardor, dont play his rat catching games. Did no one teach you to look through the "truth" of things?

TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Why you gotta make me angry all the time baby? You know you wouldn't have these problems if you didn't make me angry.

The other ladies and I....We've been talking. They say I need to make a stand against you. That I cannot continue life like this if I have any respect for myself at all.

I really think we need to seek some help. I'm so tired of cowering all tht eim and making you breakfast at your command.

Somebody help, he's going to kill me! D:

Ardor on
  • Options
    Jester313Jester313 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well, if Ardor does not want the post, then I shall affirm he is best suited for the job.

Be weary of those who seek positions of power, as they often want it for selfish purposes.

I agree the execution of DETHKOK would make no sense. I find it hard to believe a spy would make himself so visible. But I will not stand in the way of justice, if indeed that is justice.

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Jester313 wrote: »
    Well, if Ardor does not want the post, then I shall affirm he is best suited for the job.

Be weary of those who seek positions of power, as they often want it for selfish purposes.

I agree the execution of DETHKOK would make no sense. I find it hard to believe a spy would make himself so visible. But I will not stand in the way of justice, if indeed that is justice.

There are many definitions of justice. I'll present you with one definition:

Ardor on
  • Options
    telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    zal wrote: »
    telcus wrote: »
    Was it a book about pig husbandry? I ask for.....a friend. Yes, that will do.

Is Telcus going to talk about pigs in every single post for the rest of the game? If so, maybe we should off him first :P

When there is some actual stuff to going on, I'm sure I'll remove the swinish influence from my posting. But for now.....bring on them piggy wiggys.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'm surprised PrecisionK hasn't tried to lay claim to the role of God-investigator yet.

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I really think we need to seek some help. I'm so tired of cowering all tht eim and making you breakfast at your command.

Now, now, you're getting overemotional. Look at that, you can't even type properly. Why don't you just calm down, here, have a drink and take some deep breaths.

You know I love ya baby, we've got problems, but who doesn't? We just need to be reasonable and discuss them when we're not so emotional. You take some time to calm down.

Cooking me eggs is very calming....

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Quite right, my brother in arms, Hence why I am not voting DA but voting Trueneverborn For I know I am trustworthy. I don't expect anyone else to, I simply wish none here to think I am a blind follower. By Furic the hunters will be found amoung the pack!

TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    votesquashuawo5.jpg

Vote Squashua for a New Tomorrow!

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Quite right, my brother in arms, Hence why I am not voting DA but voting Trueneverborn For I know I am trustworthy. I don't expect anyone else to, I simply wish none here to think I am a blind follower. By Furic the hunters will be found amoung the pack!
    That's quite okay, we'll all just suspect that you're trying to not build up a vote trail that would connect you with your evil teammates.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You know people are going to vote for you in red now, right Squashua? heh.

Oh, I should mention this. Try to not kill Frosteey or Squashua on day 1, they die much too early most games now.

Also, Bink, Telcus and DA all ate day 1 deaths last game, at least leave them alive the first night.

Ardor on
  • Options
    telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    On second thoughts I do have a grudge of sorts. So !retract Dethkok and his hotlinking sillyness and !vote for that punk Zerinan for showing me for a fool in the Bang! phalla.

And now I must away to bed!

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    votesquashuawo5.jpg

Fraud!

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    That's quite okay, we'll all just suspect that you're trying to not build up a vote trail that would connect you with your evil teammates.

Say what you may. Furic need only to ask and I will tell him I am but a lowly servant turned true grey wolf.

TrueNeverborn on
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    votesquashuawo5.jpg

Fraud!

Actually, it isn't, but thanks for playing!

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sir Squashua, that might be the most amusing campaign platform I've ever seen.

!retract Ardor, !elect Squashua to lead our investigations with lens flare and motion blur!

I know I just said be weary of those who seek power, but he has photoshop.

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

!retract Ardor, !elect Squashua to lead our investigations with lens flare and motion blur!

So... follow those who possess technology?

TrueNeverborn on
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    NionNion Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sounds like a plan.

!vote Squashua

Nion on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

to lead our investigations with lens flare and motion blur!

So... follow those who possess technology?

Exactly! We need all the help we can get revealing those who work against the Wolf. Fear not the machinations of tomorrow, for they are better than the machinations of today!

Jester313 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    This is politics son, perception is all. We all know nobody on the internet paid for Photoshop! That's just an urban legend!

More to the point, do you want a leader who would spend his resources in such outrageous fashion?

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Somehow I think someone missed the fact that it takes Power to use Technology. So that would in effect mean Squasha is willing to use power to exploit tech to get even more power..... Hmmm, what a quandry.

TrueNeverborn on
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    This is politics son, perception is all. We all know nobody on the internet paid for Photoshop! That's just an urban legend!

More to the point, do you want a leader who would spend his resources in such outrageous fashion?

In his defense:

Photoshop >>> Expensive haircuts and beating your loved ones.

I'd say it's a plus compared to some of his competition.

*runs away*

Ardor on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm abusive?

Excuse me?

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited August 2007

In his defense:

*runs away*

**watches Ardor run away** Either he is a living punching bag or that fellow loves punishment.

TrueNeverborn on
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    In his defense:

*runs away*
    Right, I've got to stop with this whole wife beating thing because 1) I need to get to sleep and 2) my brain is starting to suggest things that really cross the line.
    I don't beat my loved ones....only you.

Regardless, I would love it if you guys elected me tonight. All kidding aside I'll do my best to get you guys a good, useful question asked and answered. I'm pushing so hard for this because I haven't been living too long lately and when I do I get painted as incredibly suspicious really bloody early. It'd be nice to actually do something in one of these games.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    votesquashua2mm3.jpg

Squashua on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    D'Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    votesquashua2mm3.jpg

... Not sure I want to know what you are planning to do with those poor animals. But hopefully it does not involve a large water filled cask.

TrueNeverborn on
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm abusive?

I thought I told you not to tell anyone! Don't make me come over there and give you some DA trademarked justice!

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

... Not sure I want to know what you are planning to do with those poor animals. But hopefully it does not involve a large water filled cask.

[size=+1]NO PROMISES[/size]

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Um Wow,... Sir Ardor, you must be hearing things, Hak said nothing to scare you, much less a kitten, or Squasha's pups.

TrueNeverborn on
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007

A great politician has to make promises, they also have to break them or make incredibly vague promises. You gotta kick it up a notch if you want more votes!

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

A great politician has to make promises, they also have to break them or make incredibly vague promises. You gotta kick it up a notch if you want more votes!

[size=+1]I PROMISE NO PROMISES[/size]

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Awesome.

Jester313 on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Vote Squashua.

He made me giggle.