As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bodies aren't for drawing on (silly tattoos)

• Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Did you really put red on it? I mean... really? Or is that just your delicate skin reacting to the ink injection?

Also, you should put (RULES) below it as a tribute to Bill Nye the Science Guy.

GRMike on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    That really nice looking.

:^:

mcp on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    you bumped an 8 month old thread for that

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Nice line work.

I'd never put a tattoo on my forearms though, I'm too much of a pussy.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    blue tape wrote: »
    Judging by the fact that you do theatre and spend time on PA, I'm guessing you don't get out in the sun enough to get repeatedly burned.

As long as you take care of them and have quality work done from the start, you won't have to worry too much.

ooooooooh, meow

ascot on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Would you prefer I made a new thread? I'm not in the habit of doing that, except when I cut 3-4 inches off of things.

And yeah Mike, it's made to look like it's rusting a bit.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mysst wrote: »

Would you prefer I made a new thread? I'm not in the habit of doing that, except when I cut 3-4 inches off of things.

it's too late now

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

I might make you wear that one long sleeved shirt you own when you come hang out with me from now on.

<.<

Seriously though- I like it better than I thought I would.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    It's never too late for new threads. Just hafta dust off that button.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    I went to see some race cars, but spent a bunch of my time filming bad tattoos.

http://heyooo.com/otherhosted/tattoo.wmv

Those folks in the Seattle area will realize why this is so funny.

Doc on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    does anyone keep up with tattoo technology or whatever?

I wanna know if the black light reactive ink has gotten better. I've heard of people getting sick. I want to do redo mine with some of it.

Grath on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Grath wrote: »

I wanna know if the black light reactive ink has gotten better. I've heard of people getting sick. I want to do redo mine with some of it.

fades very quickly, requiring bi-annual retouch

also tends to spread more then traditional ink

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    I just made an appointment to get my tattoo touched up. I have Mickey's hornet on my right wrist.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Stale wrote: »

sucks.

im surprised I haven't had to get mine touched up.

taken in 02
    girtat.jpg
    taken 5 minutes ago
    girtat2008.jpg

i want to redo the white parts with black light ink

(yes i know i need a better recent pic)

Grath on
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I just made an appointment to get my tattoo touched up. I have Mickey's hornet on my right wrist.

Huh.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I was scared shitless of getting my tattoo, and the placement that I decided on as well.

Once he had started doing the outline, I knew I was going to be addicted to getting as many tattoos as I can. I'm so excited to get this one touched up tomorrow, one of the best feelings in the world.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I was scared shitless of getting my tattoo, and the placement that I decided on as well.

Once he had started doing the outline, I knew I was going to be addicted to getting as many tattoos as I can. I'm so excited to get this one touched up tomorrow, one of the best feelings in the world.

Shibby, you're one of a kind.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mickey's.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Huh.
    hmm?

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008

It's just one of those things to me. Like why people pick up hobbies, or go sky diving. It makes them feel alive

Thats what getting a tattoo did for me.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    There's only on thing issue with the tattoo design that i've seriously considered, and that is it uses very fine lines, i'm guessing after a few years when they bleed and it fades it'd look like crap :?

ascot on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I don't think i'll ever find a design I like enough to have forever

but I still want a tattoo

it's maddening

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

It's just one of those things to me. Like why people pick up hobbies, or go sky diving. It makes them feel alive

i know ALOT of people who are addicted to getting tattoos.

stewizbad is one of them he used to post here regularly in the days of m2 (now he's like too busy with his four kids he just lurks reading these threads never commenting)

Grath on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Raneados wrote: »

it's maddening

im pretty sure a drawing of that little character that represents you in all your forum pictures would be pretty tat worthy if it was small and somewhere out of site usually.

Grath on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

it's maddening

This was me for a long time, but recently I figured out what I wanted, I just have to get one of my artist friends to draw it up for me.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

it's maddening

You should just get something you like. Fuck all that "MAN IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING". No it doesn't.

ascot on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

i know ALOT of people who are addicted to getting tattoos.

stewizbad is one of them he used to post here regularly in the days of m2 (now he's like too busy with his four kids he just lurks reading these threads never commenting)
    I think I'm going to get a tattoo every year. Make a tattoo fund and just save up, and on my birthday thats going to be my present to me. Also, it gives me a year to think about what I want done.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited May 2008

sucks.

im surprised I haven't had to get mine touched up.

taken in 02
    girtat.jpg
    taken 5 minutes ago
    girtat2008.jpg

i want to redo the white parts with black light ink

(yes i know i need a better recent pic)

god i hate you

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    i was actually going to put in my original post
    (i bet keith comes in and declares hatred upon me )

Grath on
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    This reminds me I really need to get my tattoo touched up.

Zombot on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    keith is the first person to display outright hatred of my tattoo. It is funny there have been people who absolutely hate tattoos and absolutely hate invader zim and they saw mine and were like "wow thats a tattoo I actually like"

Grath on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Me too.

I needed to get it touched up after it was done, but never did.

Still need to get my new tat done.

How bad is it when it's done underneath the arm? Under the bicep.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Grath I do not care for your tattoo and I like Invader Zim

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    D: my world is crashing down!

Grath on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I was actually going to say the same thing.

But different strokes for different folks.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    this thread makes me miss slarti even though he had no tattoos.

Grath on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    is this thread for bad tattoos or can we post good ones because my dad's tattoo is pretty great.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I want another tattoo

I want one so bad

Javen on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The IRS is being up in my ass about money I don't even have. $6800 dollars of money I don't have.

As soon as I got the tax bill ($700+) I was like "fuck, man, if I had a spare $6000 I'd finish my sleeves right here and now"

Tattoos were literally the first thing I thought of.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    The only good WoW tattoo is a sign on your back pointing to your anus, saying "Here is Mankrik's Wife"

I know a very young and surprisingly intelligent, and attractive young lady with the horde and alliance symbols on her chest.

Looks nice.

The tattoos too.

Would that make the space between her breasts Alterac Valley?

Warsong Gulch.

sarukun on
This discussion has been closed.