As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

As someone who missed the Omegathon final round...

ArklierArklier Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in PAX Archive
Who won? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places, but I can't seem to find anything other than the game was Halo 3.

Arklier on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Anyone? Just the person's name is all I'm looking for.

Arklier on
  • Options
    ThePimpImpThePimpImp Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Accalon beat MNCDover in Halo 3

ThePimpImp on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Thanks.

I didn't think Accalon was going to make it past the Jenga round, to be honest. I saw the last 45 minutes or so that went over while waiting for the next panel, and every time his turn came around it looked like he was about to hurl over the railing afterwards. Then again, so did everyone else. LOL

Arklier on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That round of Jenga was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It seemed like they somehow crammed the five best Jenga players into that one group.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    DondumsDondums Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Aw, man, you should watch some of the videos of it. It was truly epic. Accalon on one screen, MNCDover on the other, thousands of nerds cheering in-between, with excellent Tycho commentary. I missed the Jenga round, and from what I hear it was incredibly epic (and excruciatingly long).

Dondums on
    internet
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    That round of Jenga was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It seemed like they somehow crammed the five best Jenga players into that one group.

Yeah, no kidding. That tower was twice as tall when it fell as when it started.

Anyone got a link to one of these videos?

Arklier on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I was right up against Accalon's screen in the very front row, and I could not see Dover's screen at all, so it was much more epic for me. Every time I'd hear the left side of the room cheer, I'd feel a slight rush wondering what he picked up.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
This discussion has been closed.