Options

Explain your damn name, jerks

17810121330

Posts

  • Options
    Carl with a KCarl with a K Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    my name is karl

    Carl with a K on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I am a real lucky bastard who slips thru the cracks of everything. Like for instance, somehow my union put me under the old contract so I get about 10% less taken out of my paycheck from union dues even though I signed up about a year after they stopped signing the old contract.

    Also when I went to go get Bioshock, some dude opened the door for me, for some reason. I went to to service desk and he followed, and asked if I was there for Bioshock. Of course I was, then they tell me they only have 1 copy left, and I took it.

    Poor guy, never be nice to strangers.

    Weren't you Dark3st_eli+3 before?

    Brolo on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My name seemed "lol random" to a 13 year old idiot.

    That idiot obviously being me.

    Wallhitter on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    I am a real lucky bastard who slips thru the cracks of everything. Like for instance, somehow my union put me under the old contract so I get about 10% less taken out of my paycheck from union dues even though I signed up about a year after they stopped signing the old contract.

    Also when I went to go get Bioshock, some dude opened the door for me, for some reason. I went to to service desk and he followed, and asked if I was there for Bioshock. Of course I was, then they tell me they only have 1 copy left, and I took it.

    Poor guy, never be nice to strangers.

    Weren't you Dark3st_eli+3 before?

    who cares, he's a furry.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    willmannyeatthatwillmannyeatthat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I used to eat the most disgusting things when i was in high school. Usually it went, "hey manny, i'll give you $5 if you eat this mustard tuna milk shake." Then i would say "ok." I ate expired food too, i think it brained my damage.

    willmannyeatthat on
    Pokemon Pearl: 4640 3998 1657
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Do people actually spell through "thru"

    that is retarded

    it's a legitimate informal spelling of through

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    my dad's girlfriend needs to stop instant messaging me on aol... :| she doesn't understand that i hate her. it's really awkward...

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    TDLTDL ClubPA, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    My name is terrible, and I was stupid to have picked it so long ago. But I've been using it way too long to change it, so I make it an acronym to hide my shame.

    TDL on
    Meet me on my vast veranda
    My sweet, untouched Miranda
    And while the seagulls are crying
    We fall but our souls are flying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    TDLTDL ClubPA, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Thanks fag, have you gotten that book yet?

    TDL on
    Meet me on my vast veranda
    My sweet, untouched Miranda
    And while the seagulls are crying
    We fall but our souls are flying
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I added a forumer's mom to my facebook, guys

    I accidentially lensmaned her before

    haha

    direct her to some swap clips

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    my dad's girlfriend needs to stop instant messaging me on aol... :| she doesn't understand that i hate her. it's really awkward...
    She wants a threesome.

    mcp on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    TDL wrote: »
    My name is terrible, and I was stupid to have picked it so long ago. But I've been using it way too long to change it, so I make it an acronym to hide my shame.
    THE DARK LORD

    I always thought it was for Too Damn Late.

    Brolo on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    my dad's girlfriend needs to stop instant messaging me on aol... :| she doesn't understand that i hate her. it's really awkward...
    She wants a threesome.

    my dad says the only reason he's with her is because she "has a tight snatch."


    i almost hit my father in the face for telling me this. :x ew.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    omega71omega71 Too old for a title, too ornery to care. Sacramento, CaliRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Mine isnt to complicated.

    Its Omega, and I was born in 1971.

    Fairly simple, and possibly fairly gay.

    omega71 on
    24.24.2.2148
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    my dad's girlfriend needs to stop instant messaging me on aol... :| she doesn't understand that i hate her. it's really awkward...
    She wants a threesome.

    my dad says the only reason he's with her is because she "has a tight snatch."


    i almost hit my father in the face for telling me this. :x ew.

    wow

    Brolo on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    TDLTDL ClubPA, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    I always thought it was for Too Damn Late.

    Everyone does, but that Too Damn Late sig actually had nothing to do with my name, and I didn't even realize they matched until after I stopped using it.

    The sig was for the old night crew guys.

    TDL on
    Meet me on my vast veranda
    My sweet, untouched Miranda
    And while the seagulls are crying
    We fall but our souls are flying
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    hahaha fairly?

    also fuck you are old

    He could be your dad!

    Brolo on
  • Options
    omega71omega71 Too old for a title, too ornery to care. Sacramento, CaliRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    hahaha fairly?

    also fuck you are old

    He could be your dad!


    That would require me to have sex with a girl.

    And they have cooties


    COOTIES!

    omega71 on
    24.24.2.2148
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    omega71 wrote: »
    Mine isnt to complicated.

    Its Omega, and I was born in 1971.

    Fairly simple, and possibly fairly gay.
    Is that Eddie Izzard? Because it kinda looks like him but also kinda not.

    Cilla Black on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Zilla84 wrote: »
    omega71 wrote: »
    Mine isnt to complicated.

    Its Omega, and I was born in 1971.

    Fairly simple, and possibly fairly gay.
    Is that Eddie Izzard? Because it kinda looks like him but also kinda not.
    It's Jeffrey Star.

    He pretends to be a musician.

    mcp on
  • Options
    DarkHawkeDarkHawke Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Mine is terrible, but it seemed like a good idea when I was fourteen and I tend to type it into username boxes automatically now.

    It's a second string marvel superhero character with an 'e' added on the end to make it sound all cool. Or so I thought...

    DarkHawke on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    mcp wrote: »
    Zilla84 wrote: »
    omega71 wrote: »
    Mine isnt to complicated.

    Its Omega, and I was born in 1971.

    Fairly simple, and possibly fairly gay.
    Is that Eddie Izzard? Because it kinda looks like him but also kinda not.
    It's Jeffrey Star.

    He pretends to be a musician.

    i think the music is secondary to his e-celebrity status

    satansfingers on
  • Options
    omega71omega71 Too old for a title, too ornery to care. Sacramento, CaliRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Zilla84 wrote: »
    omega71 wrote: »
    Mine isnt to complicated.

    Its Omega, and I was born in 1971.

    Fairly simple, and possibly fairly gay.
    Is that Eddie Izzard? Because it kinda looks like him but also kinda not.

    No, although Ediie Izzard is considerably alot fucking hotter than the person in my sig, it is Jeffree Star, an over flamboyant internet celeb.

    omega71 on
    24.24.2.2148
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited August 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    jpegjpeg ODIE, YOUR FACE Scenic Illinois FlatlandsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Mine is pretty easy to explain.

    YOU GUYS EVER SEE A PICTURE ON YOUR COMPUTER? THAT'S ME INSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE. LOOKING OUT AT YOU.

    Also I have been using it since I was 11 and thought it sounded cool for some reason.

    jpeg on
    so I just type in this box and it goes on the screen?
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh good. I was worried there that Izzard might have gone batshit and forgot how to put on makeup properly.

    Cilla Black on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    eddie izzard is the best comedian

    I disagree.

    I find his delivery annoying.

    BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah his delivery isn't perfect, but the jokes are pretty hilarious and when I look back I can't imagine them being delivered in any other way without ruining the humor.

    Cilla Black on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Mine is from my UT99 days. I joined a group of guys that I met at the LANs I went to, the "GummiBears". I had to come up with a name, and after meeting me and listening to stories about my life they suggested Stale.

    because nothing is tougher then a Stale Gummibear.

    Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    TDL wrote: »
    My name is terrible, and I was stupid to have picked it so long ago. But I've been using it way too long to change it, so I make it an acronym to hide my shame.
    THE DARK LORD

    I always thought it was for Too Damn Late.

    I always see it as "TLDR" mixed up and without the R.

    Wavechaser on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    Mine is from my UT99 days. I joined a group of guys that I met at the LANs I went to, the "GummiBears". I had to come up with a name, and after meeting me and listening to stories about my life they suggested Stale.

    because nothing is tougher then a Stale Gummibear.
    Cold gummibears are just as bad, if not worse. I can't fathom why ice cream places have them as toppings.

    Cilla Black on
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Zilla84 wrote: »
    Yeah his delivery isn't perfect, but the jokes are pretty hilarious and when I look back I can't imagine them being delivered in any other way without ruining the humor.

    needle death

    Urian on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Zilla84 wrote: »
    Stale wrote: »
    Mine is from my UT99 days. I joined a group of guys that I met at the LANs I went to, the "GummiBears". I had to come up with a name, and after meeting me and listening to stories about my life they suggested Stale.

    because nothing is tougher then a Stale Gummibear.
    Cold gummibears are just as bad, if not worse. I can't fathom why ice cream places have them as toppings.

    Because even if you break all your teeth, you can still eat ice cream.

    Ruckus on
This discussion has been closed.