As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ehm, Weight Loss

SleepwalkerSleepwalker Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Alright, well. As of the past few weeks, I've had an intense desire to lose weight. It hasn't let up, but I know it will eventually. Changing my diet alone, I've already lost 7 pounds like nothing. But I know it'll be a much, much bigger fight for what I essentially want to do. I weight about 260 pounds, I want to weigh almost 100 pounds less D:. That's...substantial.

So! Please, please, anything of value you could offer, something you perhaps can vouche for, just, any advice would be lovely. I checked the master sticky, expecting this to be a common topic, if I missed some link, than I apologize.

Thanks.

Sleepwalker on

• Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Try the fitness thread. Don't be like the other people in here who make threads about how they want to lose weight but don't want to stop eating a hundred burgers a day and washing it down with a litre of raw ethanol. It will take real effort.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I just joined a gym. I hear that helps.

Proper diet and a lot of excercise is what's going to get you to your goal.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    SleepwalkerSleepwalker Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The Cat wrote: »
    Try the fitness thread. Don't be like the other people in here who make threads about how they want to lose weight but don't want to stop eating a hundred burgers a day and washing it down with a litre of raw ethanol. It will take real effort.

Just found the Fitness Thread, exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks much :D

Sleepwalker on