Verizon Internet Acount Activation

brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I just Verizon DSL and they say I have to wait until Sept 4 for them to activate my account so I can get online. I already got my modem/router in the mail. If I bug verizon to activate my account sooner is there anyway I can get the net before the 4th?

brandotheninjamaster on

• BlochWaveBlochWave Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    They're actually activating your DSL, not your account. Until they do that all that's coming through your phone line is, well, phone

As for your question, nope, I should know

I got an email and a recorded message on my phone about 5 days before my service-ready date telling me my crap was ready to go and to go ahead and hook up the modem and fire away. So I did, but the DSL light was still blinking. After like an hour and a half with their awful tech support they were like "ohh it's not your service ready date yet! Your date is [about 3 days before it was scheduled]"

oh but I got an email etc. I tell them, "oh sorry for that"

-_-

so that quoted date comes, and I noticed that when calling their tech support that was now the date the recording was telling me, so I assumed that was it. Well that date comes, the recording happily informs me my internet is activated.....still no go. Didn't start working until 6PM the day AFTER my service ready date

BlochWave on
  • brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    i got my internet today! my life is complete!

mods can u lock plz?

brandotheninjamaster on