As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Over Easy

The MadmanThe Madman Registered User regular
I wasn't here for it and I missed it. Can anyone upload it?
I was at the Guildhall thing and there Gabe and Tycho said they said they could just upload it, but some people who paid for it might get mad. Anyone actually mind uploading it? I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they didn't.
Also, does anyone know if their ever going to upload how they made the comics. I now they have a mp3 on Tycho's comp where they recorded the conversation about the one where one of them getting a robot sex slave from Atari. (They talk about Arbey's for 7 minutes on there.)
And to every one read my thing on bone daddy, I thought wrong. He wasn't there so don't asked him about it.

goforth.jpg
The Madman on

• GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    I have it somewhere. I'll look for it as long as it's cool with Gabe and Tycho.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Manifest wrote:
    I've been told to keep them things under wraps. People didn't pay for it, they donated to keep the site afloat and Gabe and Tycho gave them a gift back. It is a small distinction, but an important one.

Älphämönkëy on
  • The MadmanThe Madman Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Manifest wrote:
    I've been told to keep them things under wraps. People didn't pay for it, they donated to keep the site afloat and Gabe and Tycho gave them a gift back. It is a small distinction, but an important one.
    You could probably ask bone daddy. If I get the reference from his name correctly he was there too.

The Madman on
    goforth.jpg
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    The Madman wrote:
    Manifest wrote:
    You could probably ask bone daddy. If I get the reference from his name correctly he was there too.
    What would I ask bone daddy? Permission? Where on the server the files are?

Älphämönkëy on
    edited June 2005
    The Madman wrote:
    Manifest wrote:
    No, I meant that I think bone daddy was there and that he might be able to confirm that what I said was true if he remembered.

The Madman on
    goforth.jpg
  • denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2005
    The Madman wrote:
    The Madman wrote:
    Manifest wrote:
    No, I meant that I think bone daddy was there and that he might be able to confirm that what I said was true if he remembered.

I think what alpha is saying is that he is the authority, not bone daddy. Especially as bone daddy isn't really an admin any longer.

denihilist on
    edited June 2005
    Blah... I need to be clear. I never said he wasn't the authority, or meant to have it interpreted it that way. I was just saying that bonedaddy could confirm that what I said was true if there was any doubt. I didn't even know bone daddy was an admin.
    Blah. Whatever I just want to see the Over Easy mini-series.

The Madman on
    goforth.jpg
  • bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2005
    I think the bulk of the confusion is stemming from the fact that you have me completely and totally confused with someone else.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
    edited June 2005
    I assumed from your name that you were at the Guild Hall when Penny Arcade was there.
    *slaps fore head*
    Sorry, at teh thing Gabe and Tycho asked for a good BBQ resturant and every body sarted yelled "Bone Daddy's" sicne that was the name of one.
    Damned by my thinking!

The Madman on
    goforth.jpg
  • bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2005
    The one in Texas or the one with the waitresses in skimpy outfits?

For future reference, it's also a folk-rock band in the northeast, a type of paintball gun, a really retardly awful Rutger Hauer movie, and (according to some) a New Kid on the Block's nomme de boudoir.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2005
    It's also the name of a cajun restaraunt in Austin, Texas.

denihilist on
    edited June 2005
    bone daddy wrote:
    The one in Texas or the one with the waitresses in skimpy outfits?

For future reference, it's also a folk-rock band in the northeast, a type of paintball gun, a really retardly awful Rutger Hauer movie, and (according to some) a New Kid on the Block's nomme de boudoir.
    Good Lord, I had no idea. I feel like such a dumb ass right now.
    (I meant the one in Texas, BBQ , not cajun.)

The Madman on
    goforth.jpg