Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mini-Phalla] Logical Phallacy - What you can't seer can hurt you (EVIL VICTORY!)

cheezcheez Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Critical Failures
This will be a 4-5 day mini-Phalla. There are 16 spots. Entrance priority is given to the following people:

a) Those I know to be willing to invest serious thought into the game
b) Those who are dead in or missed signups for Locus's Phalla.


The mechanics

There will be 12 good guys and 4 evil guys, divided into 2 teams of 2. Each pair of evils gets one kill per day.

Amongst the 12 good guys, there are 3 true seers, 3 naive seers (always come up innocent), 3 paranoid seers (always come up guilty), and 3 insane seers (always come up incorrect). The innocents must untangle the mess of seer results to figure out who's who. The evils must kill each other and the village.

Every day by 9pm PDT, everybody must submit their seering target to me. If you fail to do so, I will pick somebody random for you to seer. If you fail again, I will kill you. Evils must submit their team kill as well as send me targets for each of them to "seer," and what result they want shown for their "seering."

Narration will consist of the full list of results for the seerings for that night. It will be followed by a list of the dead and whether that lists contains any evils. There won't be any story involved.

Disclaimer: I have no idea how balanced this is going to be. This is just a fun, puzzle-solving experiment. If it ends up being massively lopsided, well, sorry. I might run it again at some later point with tweaked rules.


The players

1. Hakkekage
2. Fembot
3. Zot
4. B:L
5. DevoutlyApathetic
6. Grundlterror
7. Bliss 101
8. thorgot
9. PRËTËNTIÖüS
10. Squashua
11. Aldo
12. MrBallbaggins
13. Ardor
14. TehSpectre
15. FunkyWaltDogg
16. MrBlarney


I hope to be able to start this tomorrow at 9pm PDT. I wouldn't mind having an assistant as well, if there's anybody who would rather be on the administrative side of things.


Day 1 Narration
Day 2 Narration
Day 3 Narration
Day 4 Narration
Day 5 Narration
Final Day Narration

cheez on
«13456716

Posts

  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited September 2007
    If you let me, I'll sign up, and trust me, no matter what role I've got, I'll be an Insane Seer :P

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !take me in, please, sir. I've lived on the streets for...for so long :cry:

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I will gladly Sign Up!

    PsychoCucumber on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I will add those who fulfill both conditions to the player list immediately. Those who don't will be added tomorrow, room permitting, based on time of signup. So don't hesitate to speak up if you want in, even if you're still alive in Locus's Phalla.

    cheez on
  • XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Consider me Signed!

    Xevo on
  • FembotFembot Registered User
    edited September 2007
    giant logic puzzle = awesome, sign up!

    Fembot on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh my God, I'm number 1

    This makes me the queen of all of you

    Lick my feet



    Also, for future reference: As school will begin in two days, I will not be as present here as I have been in the past month; notably, during the hellish morning hours to the afternoon. So please please please don't bandwagon me this time for not vomiting posts like a monkey on acid and saying that I'm laying low. Because that is not cool and also I will cut off your penises.

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    !sign me up


    I'm grudging all of you night 1.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Oh my God, I'm number 1

    This makes me the queen of all of you

    Lick my feet



    Also, for future reference: As school will begin in two days, I will not be as present here as I have been in the past month; notably, during the hellish morning hours to the afternoon. So please please please don't bandwagon me this time for not vomiting posts like a monkey on acid and saying that I'm laying low. Because that is not cool and also I will cut off your penises.

    I'm not licking your feet, I have no idea where you've been. I mean, you live in Jersey, for god's sake.

    PsychoCucumber on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Silly Cheez, Xevo can't think.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'll give him a shot at it.

    cheez on
  • XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Silly Cheez, Xevo can't think.

    Nice Strawman argument... can't wait to see what other Phallacies you come up with =P

    Xevo on
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    ooh ooh ooh

    I don't know if I fall into your categories of a desirable participant for this game, but anything that's just one big logic puzzle is right up my alley

    !sign up if it's ok with you

    the wook on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    ooh ooh ooh

    I don't know if I fall into your categories of a desirable participant for this game, but anything that's just one big logic puzzle is right up my alley

    !sign up if it's ok with you

    You aren't desirable or a participant.

    GTFO Teserack scum

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Ooh, this phalla is going to be tough. Any public effort to discern the true and insane seers from the naive and paranoid seers would help the bad guys, because they'll target those for sure. There goes my "Hay guys let's all seer one person!" plan. ;-)

    !I'm in.

    (On a sidenote, I was thinking about phalla mechanics with multiple seer types like this, before this phalla was announced. Coincidence that. D: )

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I desire to take part.

    Excellent.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !sign up

    Drez on
  • NionNion Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !sign up

    Nion on
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !in

    Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It's like a bigger dethy, so I can't help but !sign up.

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Signing up because I am so bored

    P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    !bitches

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !sign me up. I haven't been phalla'ing in 4 weeks, I can't take it any more.

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User
    edited September 2007
    I Sign Up if there are spots left.

    MrBallbaggins on
    Preacher wrote: »
    Something tells me this story ends up with Ballbaggins fucking his house again.
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The last 4 spots are reserved, for the moment. They'll be filled tonight when I get home from work, and gameplay will begin at 9 PDT.


    P.S. Marx, fuck your new name.

    cheez on
  • XevoXevo Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Ehhh you know what, looking at what I've actually got going on the next couple of days, and considering the effort I actually would have to put in this game to not be pissed at myself, I think I'll respectfully !withdraw with deepest regrets.

    It sucks because I really like logic puzzles too, but I know I won't have time to analyze this one the way I'd like.

    Xevo on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I would like to sign up for this.

    I should have the time to be active in this one starting whenever.

    Ardor on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Oh my God, I'm number 1

    This makes me the queen of all of you

    Lick my feet



    Also, for future reference: As school will begin in two days, I will not be as present here as I have been in the past month; notably, during the hellish morning hours to the afternoon. So please please please don't bandwagon me this time for not vomiting posts like a monkey on acid and saying that I'm laying low. Because that is not cool and also I will cut off your penises.

    I'm not licking your feet, I have no idea where you've been. I mean, you live in Jersey, for god's sake.

    The whole point of licking my feet is to humiliate and possibly infect you, silly.

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hmm. If you need another player, I'll be there. Keeping a spreadsheet sounds like something that would be quite useful for this... I don't know what kind of chances the baddies will have in this game.

    MrBlarney on
    chirisigtext.png
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    !In like sin.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    In, if my spot wasn't given away already.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User
    edited September 2007
    !sign up

    If theres room of course.

    iamtheaznman on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Player list finalized. Apologies to those of you who are left out, but hey, almost everything will be public in this game.

    Generating roles now; PMs will begin going out in a while. Game begins at 9pm PDT.

    cheez on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited September 2007
    Did I get in? Oh I hope so! Probably not. JERKS!

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The list is posted in the OP, but I can save you the time and tell you that you didn't get in. Sorry. You've still got Locus's.

    cheez on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    cheez wrote: »
    The list is posted in the OP, but I can save you the time and tell you that you didn't get in. Sorry. You've still got Locus's.

    Ahahaha~

    If you still want an assistant, I guess I'd be willing. I need to condition myself for my own game.

    Frosteey on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited September 2007
    Nope, I don't, I just died.
    JERKS! I'm gonna go cry now! Or play some Metroid.... I need my fix! If I don't have a Phalla to play in, I'll go crazy!

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    cheez wrote: »
    The list is posted in the OP, but I can save you the time and tell you that you didn't get in. Sorry. You've still got Locus's.

    Yeeah, about that...

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    He still did when the spots filled up! It's his fault for picking such a troublesome time to die.

    cheez on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited September 2007
    I will kill you and everyone you know and love! YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS CHEEZ! YOU WILL SUFFER!!!!

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
Sign In or Register to comment.