As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On]WurmOnline: More like WorkOnline, am I right?

12346»

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    If I wasn't still a citizen, Teslas hooked me up. I'm also writted on the gatehouses, though I guess the lock to the front gate changed since I got a key?

I saw The Pit. You guys are insane.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    DekuStickDekuStick Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'd like to help with Mount Awesome anyway I can. I sadly ignored all the beginner stuff and just went straight to the Mountain. So I have no items or anything. I can re-roll if needed.

DekuStick on
  • Options
    zanetheinsanezanetheinsane Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    There's another thread in the main G&T http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=59236 group where a bunch of guys are starting out anew and starting up a new town to the west.

They'll be leaving Saturday if you'd rather give that a try. I'm not sure if the meeting place is still Newtown or Arcadia. You are also welcome to stick it out in an established town with us if that sounds more interesting.

zanetheinsane on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I would probably recommend starting in a new town as your first experience. I think that's where the magic is, turning wilderness into civilization. It's also the best way to learn the game, because pretty much everything will be needed.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    beauVSIIbeauVSII Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kinda want to get in on this, whats the learning curve like?

beauVSII on
    "And i was like, Yeah Bitch - I'm Having this!"
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    beauVSII wrote: »
    Kinda want to get in on this, whats the learning curve like?

I believe you want this thread, though I think Fonjo is starting a new one soon.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    DeadlySherpaDeadlySherpa Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    wow so that's what the old place looked like

DeadlySherpa on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I don't have the time to get obsessed with this, but reading about you guys has been great. Someone update on the progress of Mt. Awesome! How goes the pit?

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    zanetheinsanezanetheinsane Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Just finished digging the western (smaller) half of the pit all the way to rock. The eastern side is much bigger but there isn't too much left in it. By my estimates we probably won't have enough dirt/sand in the actual pit itself to finish the entire bridge.

zanetheinsane on