As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fairly minor issue about bulleted lists.

DrezDrez Registered User regular
Ramius, any way you could modify this so there is a line break between list items in an unordered bulleted list? As it is right now, it just looks like a block of text even with the bullets. It's really not a big deal and I don't even use it or see it that often, but I figured this might be a small change and that others might feel the same way about how it currently looks.

edit: Er, actually a choice between the two might be ideal. Like, right now, any carriage returns within the LIST and /LIST tags are ignored. I can understand why someone posting a grocery list would not want a line break after each item, but for longer items, it looks wall-of-textish. Is it possible to modify it so that it will factor in extra carriage returns within the LIST and /LIST tags?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
Drez on

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    .tborder td li { display:block; padding-bottom:5px; }

based on preview mode.

display:block; may be optional.

Jasconius on