Options

So you thought you were the only one?

15678911»

• Options
    stigweardstigweard Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    According the wiki I have
    Deuteranopia (1% of males): Lacking the medium-wavelength cones, those affected are again unable to distinguish between colors in the green-yellow-red section of the spectrum. Their neutral point is at a slightly longer wavelength, 498 nm. The deuteranope suffers the same hue discrimination problems as the protanope, but without the abnormal dimming. The names red, orange, yellow, and green really mean very little to him aside from being different names that every one else around him seems to be able to agree on. Similarly, violet, lavender, purple, and blue, seem to be too many names to use logically for hues that all look alike to him. This is one of the rarer forms of colorblindness making up about 1% of the male population, also known as Daltonism after John Dalton. (Dalton's diagnosis was confirmed as deuteranopia in 1995, some 150 years after his death, by DNA analysis of his preserved eyeball.) Deuteranopic unilateral dichromats report that with only their deuteranopic eye open, they see wavelengths below the neutral point as blue and those above it as yellow.

Though only because I failed the seeing the number 49 test they have. I actually can distinguish been all the colors. I just can't see the number at all amid all that crap.

It looks like 44 to me. I can't see the top loop on the 9.

stigweard on
  • Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Defunker wrote: »
    I have many pairs of jeans. Thought I only ever wear one.

Also, I am either wearing a collared shirt, or none at all.

I'm the exact opposite. I don't really like to wear any shirts except for t-shirts.

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Defunker wrote: »
    I have many pairs of jeans. Thought I only ever wear one.

Also, I am either wearing a collared shirt, or none at all.

I'm the exact opposite. I don't really like to wear any shirts except for t-shirts.

I wear two shirts every day.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    jotate wrote: »
    I have a friend who's been playing guitar for 15 years (he's 24). I play drums and he pisses me off. He, for some reason, can hear a song just a few times and be able to play every bit of the drum part from memory. Every kick, every crash, every open hi-hat, just like he's been practicing it for years. I have no idea how he does it. I tell him that he's autistic. He prefers "musically afflicted."

I have a friend that can do that with just about any song on most brass instruments. He marches for the Cadets now.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I buy extra chunky Salsa, and then blend it, and then eat it with chips and it's soooooo good.

I guess that's kind weird?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    devoirdevoir Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So wait... you take extra chunky salsa... and make it smooth salsa?

devoir on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    devoir wrote: »
    So wait... you take extra chunky salsa... and make it smooth salsa?

Would you guess that they make extra chunky salsa by putting in the same amount of tomato and the same amount of water or by using more tomato and less water?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    devoirdevoir Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm guessing that they actually use balance the tomato paste and the tomato chunks so it's the same amount of tomato regardless.

devoir on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hell if I know if it makes any sense logically.

It just tastes damn good.

Also, chocolate milk is a fine beverage for eating chicken spaghetti. I don't care what anyone says.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    enc0reenc0re Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Veevee wrote: »
    For me its odd numbers. If theres a digital number it has to be odd numbers. If I'm riding in a friends car and I see the volume number, I will reach up to the radio and turn it one step higher or lower if they wont turn it for me. I get a serious feeling of I'm going to die in a second if that number isn't changed.

I'm the same way, except the numbers have to be even. We would never be able to ride in the same car. :lol:

enc0re on