As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA] Day 10 - Good guy victory

1202122232426»

• Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    I was honestly questioning Nerissa's loyalty by the last night while we were talking in AIM. Made for a very interesting conversation. :P
    You're not the only one.

I checked my PM records with Nerissa and I don't see any MENTION of Zzulu in any of them. :|

Basically, I had the feeling that Nerissa was ready to have me killed (despite me doing everything I can to confirm myself as good, such as leaving her a traceable record of thievery and good will). So I was trying to find a network member to link up with secretly, just in case. Unfortunately...I got thorgot (who I believed was clear because of chamberlain's death, but too risky to contact).

I was actually thieving Nerissa that night as well, to make sure she was still clean. :lol:

I could swear I'd told you that... I was certain of it at the time. However, I've got 11 separate files of PM box exports to search through if I want to find it, I may look for it later today, or I may not bother at this point.

Maybe the whole thing with Thorgot was muddling my mind and I lost track of who knew what... but you certainly seemed to me to be giving off the vibe of not willing to hand over the arrow.

Nerissa on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    I was honestly questioning Nerissa's loyalty by the last night while we were talking in AIM. Made for a very interesting conversation. :P
    You're not the only one.

I checked my PM records with Nerissa and I don't see any MENTION of Zzulu in any of them.

Basically, I had the feeling that Nerissa was ready to have me killed (despite me doing everything I can to confirm myself as good, such as leaving her a traceable record of thievery and good will). So I was trying to find a network member to link up with secretly, just in case. Unfortunately...I got thorgot (who I believed was clear because of chamberlain's death, but too risky to contact).

I was actually thieving Nerissa that night as well, to make sure she was still clean.
    Maybe the whole thing with Thorgot was muddling my mind and I lost track of who knew what... but you certainly seemed to me to be giving off the vibe of not willing to hand over the arrow.
    The power, it feels gooood.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh, to be honest, Richy, I was sorely tempted to break the game when I got the Mark, by gathering all the evil artifacts (wouldn't have been all that difficult), then offering up myself for a nice scything.

Sorely tempted.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh, to be honest, Richy, I was sorely tempted to break the game when I got the Mark, by gathering all the evil artifacts (wouldn't have been all that difficult), then offering up myself for a nice scything.

Sorely tempted.
    Why would you want to do that?

Besides, it seems like the Beasts never really trusted you. I don't think they'd have given you their artefacts.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Grr, I would have loved to carry out my masterplan but AngelHedgie screwed everything up, damn Tengu's.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    AngelHedgie was the most suspicious I have ever played with, it was 100% obvious he was Tengu, which is why I suggested to the new Beasts they switch it up and murder him, then they ofcourse forget everything else I told them and lost everything after that.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    Oh, and Raakam, if you were legit about the thrall thing, sorry about not contacting you. I had planned to send a message when it was coming down to the wire, but ended up not being around the computer. Also, I didn't know if it was a clever ploy by Nerissa for you to get the name and tell everyone before you died to the vote or not.

It was too bad that there was virtually no way for me to win since I was the only evil left, even if it had come down to just me and Hylian at the end. Looks like my number had finally come up on the networks list though.

Well, I don't know what I would've done. I knew Quid was a good guy and had an inkling he wasn't being 100% honest with me. I reported him to Nerissa. Fuzzy then approached me as well, but he had been fairly quiet, so I suspected he was going to get offed by the good guys. So, ultimately, had you gotten a hold of me, it wouldn't have done you any good. I might've given you Fuzzy's name to spread out the artefacts, and possibly given your name to Nerissa to make this a bit more interesting. In the end though, there were too many artefacts floating around on the good guys's side to mount any sort of comeback.

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Glad I contributed so much to a good guy victory.

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    NATIK wrote: »
    AngelHedgie was the most suspicious I have ever played with, it was 100% obvious he was Tengu, which is why I suggested to the new Beasts they switch it up and murder him, then they ofcourse forget everything else I told them and lost everything after that.

Nah, its not that we forgot, its just those of us that died were the ones carrying the orders. The other guys sort of forgot to listen to us. So I'd say it was the 3rd generation Beasts that forgot. I don't blame them, I blame the fricken guy that sold me out ^_^. Made for an intersting game though.

KupotheAvenger on
    fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So, hey. Do I not get any props for starting a bandwagon on a Beast on the very first day? (and then getting lynched for my troubles? :P)

Nice game everyone!

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »

That was my sexy vibe. :winky:

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat