The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
I'm sure this topic has come up before, but I failed my search roll, so I turn to you H/A. My girlfriend and I are going to Tokyo next week (Sept. 23rd to 30th). She's attending the DiGRA conference, I'm going because it's freakin' Tokyo. Some background:
- Here's the hotel where we'll be staying; it's very close to Akihabara Station, so I'll probably spend quite a bit of time traipsing through Akihabara
- I speak very little Japanese, and it's quite rusty
- We arrive just as the Tokyo Game Show ends, so unfortunately that's not an option for Sunday
- I'll have a fair bit of time to kill during the days when she's at the conference, so solo daytime activities would be golden
- I've been saving diligently for several months, so I've got quite a cash reserve above and beyond what I spent on airfare and hotel
Anyone care to furnish me/us with recommendations for stuff to see/do while in Tokyo?