Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Problem posting... help please?

Need some help on posting... I'm trying to post psrt of a short story I'm writing on hte Writer's Block Forum and whenever I do, it always says

Error: Could not obtain common word list

I don't think it's too long, as I've tried submitting it in fragments. Is there a problem with my copying and pasting onto here? OR is it just a technical bug on the site? Any info would be appreciated...

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an award winning college essay on metaphysics. It's just three words.

"Because it is"

Chew on that one.
Frank Marlowe on

• Frank MarloweFrank Marlowe Registered User
    edited July 2005
    Okay, never mind... Problem solved. I think it's just my shitty dial up connection again... Mods, feel free to delete, or lock up this post, I'm out... *goes to find a sledgehammer with which to beat my rebellious modem into submission*

Frank Marlowe on
    Ladies and gentlemen, I have an award winning college essay on metaphysics. It's just three words.

"Because it is"

Chew on that one.