As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Dragonball series on dvd

blue powderblue powder Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm interested in watching the entire Dragonball series from start to finish on DVD. In terms of dvd collection, which would be the best box sets you, as a fan, could recomend me? There are quite a few, obviously I'm after a box set, or several box sets. Not individual DVD's.

If possible a link to amazon would be fantastic! Thankyou in advance!

blue powder on

• Options
    KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Season One
    Season Two
    Season Three

I would assume these would be a good way to go, since they take up a lot less space than most box sets, and I believe actually cost less as well from what I remember. However, the downside with these is that they are only up to season three at the moment, and haven't payed any attention to how fast they are coming out.

Edit: I just noticed you said DragonBall, not DBZ. If you did mean the origional, I'll search for those in a sec.

Edit 2: Two links, look to be entire list of Dragon Ball up through GT, movies at the end.

List Part 1
    List Part 2

KurnDerak on