As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Dad, the poor.

AnusholeAnushole Registered User new member
edited September 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Hey all.

Well, since my Dad is the owner of a bigger danish corporation (read: +400000$ a year), I have always gotten a lot of allowance (read: +700-1000$ pr. month (depends on his mood)). We have always had a good relationship with eachother, since my mom died of Hodgkin's disease. I went to a private school the first 10 years of my school time, and was always the stiled kid, with Dolce Gabba, Gucci and Evisu clothes, the guy with the girls, the guy the others wouldnt poke.
So, the other day, he calls my cellphone, and I answer. I can hear he is weeping. I ask him what the fuck is wrong, and then he tells me "Daniel, our company has gone bankrupt, our stocks went bottoms, we lost all the money", I tell him "its okay Daddy, we will get through", but then he says "This means you cant get any allowance, we have to ration our money". I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK" at him, and threw cellphone into the wall, in rage.

Now, I am sitting here, with a bank note which has 200$ left, and descending. If my dad really loves my, why wont he sacrifice himself over me? I needed to sell one of my Evisu pants to buy a city trip with my friends, because my lousy, poor, loaf dad couldnt afford the 100$.

I need serious advice.

Anushole on

• Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    No way. This can't be real.

Shinto on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    And right to be upset you have. If I couldn't troll worth a damn, I'd want a lot of money to make up for it, too.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    NexelauNexelau Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    My thought's exactly, has to be a "joke" thread.

Nexelau on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    You... you are joking right? Being the son of a wealthy man does not automatically give you the right to wealth yourself.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh how simply dreadful. You had to sell one of your pants? Awful. Regardless, I find myself not caring, since you have left our august ranks to join the dirty and disgusting rabble that we, the captains of industry, tread upon daily.

Harold, do bring me goose braised in panda grease. Whoops - I daresay I was supposed to say that aloud, not type it.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Er, what?

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Also have fun working at McDonald's because the way you are acting, you have no skills to go out and make your own way into the world.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Tell your dad to work harder. You were poor to begin with.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hah, do we even need to ask if it's a joke?

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    How is it possible that your father is instantly broke when the company fails if he had been getting $400,000 a year? I can't see how any intelligent businessman would let this happen to himself.

Marathon on
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The trolls natural diet consists of grasses, grains, the occassional snail, and the gullible.

It is advised that you not feed trolls, since once you feed one, they can be very hard to get rid of.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    ConvaelConvael Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    For fuck's sake, his name is Anushole and he registered today. If anyone thinks this is remotely real you deserve to be punched in the face.

Convael on
  • Options
    ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    My Dad is a Nigerian businessman. If one of you could send him your bank details he'll give you 10% of the £40 million he has to invest.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wrong forum, you should be trolling H/A for full comedic effect. You know, until Than or VC rape you violently with the ban stick. Here you'll just get a comic from Elks.

moniker on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Coldred wrote: »
    My Dad is a Nigerian businessman. If one of you could send him your bank details he'll give you 10% of the £40 million he has to invest.

I laughed.

Shinto on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Aldo on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    Oh come on.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.